Non Cliquity Clack Club

Just driving by as I piddle around outside, take a break and come to usmb...then back outside to piddle around some more.

I hate weekends, myself. TBIF...too bad it's friday. :lol:

Hey.....there's still life in this here thread.......what's happening.

ca7e877088b589d3193bbbde04ade397.jpg

I'm so glad I don't have to go anywhere tonight.....just stay home and relax. Check up on USMB, watch me some Dateline, 48 Hours.....and just vegetate......life is good!:D

I just stuffed myself with 2 home made enchiladas I whipped up...so, so much for not eating much. lol.

Anything good on tv tonight? I will have to check tvguide. MIGHT go with hubby tomorrow to yard sales. Depends on how much sleep I get. If I go to bed at 4am I damn sure don't wanna get up at 8am. :eek:.
I am NOT a pleasant morning person. And yard saler's who think they have golden treasures that really need to be taken to the dumpster tend to irk me. :lol:

I just stuffed myself with 2 home made enchiladas I whipped up...so, so much for not eating much. lol.

Anything good on tv tonight? I will have to check tvguide. MIGHT go with hubby tomorrow to yard sales. Depends on how much sleep I get. If I go to bed at 4am I damn sure don't wanna get up at 8am. :eek:.
I am NOT a pleasant morning person. And yard saler's who think they have golden treasures that really need to be taken to the dumpster tend to irk me. :lol:

Dateline was pretty good tonight. A woman is murdered in her own home, and one of her sons who was in the house survives after being beaten by the intruders....real interesting. It may just now be starting in Ca., Gracie.

For some reason, I am now stuck on Alaskan Bush Family show. Interesting. Weird accents too.

you ever stumble upon something you really had been looking for at a yardsale just by happenstance? I have a couple times.

I'm watching an old movie called , "In the Line of Fire" with Clint Eastwood and John Malkovich plays the bad guy. It's really good.

We've been watching a new TV program every week call "Crossbones" with John Malkovich....it is really good. He is such a great actor, he is playing the part of Captain Blackbeard.

Either here or Cheers! I know what would perk it up! Start posting some of your funnies, lol.

As I stroll in, perhaps I shall tell you how I came to possess the coolness of David Lee Roth. You probably all noticed something so obvious, but were too polite to ask how I obtained it.

Long ago, when David Lee Roth was considered the hottest man on the planet (1985 or so), a certain high school senior girl made it her goal to nail David Lee Roth when he came to town for a show. So, her and her friend put on their best teenage slut outfits, went to the show, and offered themselves up, trying to pass the message through the roadies.

Roadies, being roadies, told them all girls had to be "road-tested" before being passed on to David. Her friend fell for that ruse, and ended up having a rather unpleasant time with the roadies. Remember girls, roadies are scum, believe nothing they say. Our heroine, however held out for David or nothing. So she got David.

Oh, she said he wasn't very good, but the point of it was just to score David.

Now, the coolness of David Lee Roth is much like an STD, and it gets passed along by sexual contact. Women, however, can only be carriers of it, and don't manifest the coolness of David Lee Roth. However, when that girl, many years and some pounds later, took up with me, she passed it on to me.

Hence, I now possess the coolness of David Lee Roth. All stand in awe before me. Trouble is, the coolness of David Lee Roth ages along with David Lee Roth, so it kind of looks like this now. (It actually does bear some resemblance to me.)

220px-David_Lee_Roth_Smashbox_2008.jpg

Either here or Cheers! I know what would perk it up! Start posting some of your funnies, lol.

As I stroll in, perhaps I shall tell you how I came to possess the coolness of David Lee Roth. You probably all noticed something so obvious, but were too polite to ask how I obtained it.

Long ago, when David Lee Roth was considered the hottest man on the planet (1985 or so), a certain high school senior girl made it her goal to nail David Lee Roth when he came to town for a show. So, her and her friend put on their best teenage slut outfits, went to the show, and offered themselves up, trying to pass the message through the roadies.

Roadies, being roadies, told them all girls had to be "road-tested" before being passed on to David. Her friend fell for that ruse, and ended up having a rather unpleasant time with the roadies. Remember girls, roadies are scum, believe nothing they say. Our heroine, however held out for David or nothing. So she got David.

Oh, she said he wasn't very good, but the point of it was just to score David.

Now, the coolness of David Lee Roth is much like an STD, and it gets passed along by sexual contact. Women, however, can only be carriers of it, and don't manifest the coolness of David Lee Roth. However, when that girl, many years and some pounds later, took up with me, she passed it on to me.

Hence, I now possess the coolness of David Lee Roth. All stand in awe before me. Trouble is, the coolness of David Lee Roth ages along with David Lee Roth, so it kind of looks like this now. (It actually does bear some resemblance to me.)

220px-David_Lee_Roth_Smashbox_2008.jpg

I don't remember David Lee Roth....how cool is that?:D

I'd love to have a nice little garden patch. I've got a 20' by 24' garden miles from home, but I don't have much time. A garden right in the back would be nice, especially a neat one like that. My favorite plants are the purple coneflower (medicinal), asparagus (I'm poor), and rhubarb (mom's pies).
Me too! :) I have a green thumb.

I'd love to have a nice little garden patch. I've got a 20' by 24' garden miles from home, but I don't have much time. A garden right in the back would be nice, especially a neat one like that. My favorite plants are the purple coneflower (medicinal), asparagus (I'm poor), and rhubarb (mom's pies).
Me too! :) I have a green thumb.

Does it hurt? :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back