Nobody could have fixed the economy in 4 years.....

The debt Obama is incurring is being monetized buy the Fed run by his appointee, period.

You are still playing the semantics game here.

No, I understand the separation of powers and the operations of the FOMC. The FOMC is an independent body. It's decisions cannot be over-riden by any other governmental body, including the White House. It would be semantics if the President was telling Bernanke what to do. But the President does not. The FOMC Chairman can tell the President to take a hike, which is what Volcker did to Reagan and Greenspan did to Bush I.

True, but in the end they serve At the pleasure of the pres. I believe so that alone is tacit approval, I take it you believe bernbank operates totally outside any consideration of/ for what the WH may wish or think?

The debt Obama is incurring is being monetized buy the Fed run by his appointee, period.

You are still playing the semantics game here.

No, I understand the separation of powers and the operations of the FOMC. The FOMC is an independent body. It's decisions cannot be over-riden by any other governmental body, including the White House. It would be semantics if the President was telling Bernanke what to do. But the President does not. The FOMC Chairman can tell the President to take a hike, which is what Volcker did to Reagan and Greenspan did to Bush I.

True, but in the end they serve At the pleasure of the pres. I believe so that alone is tacit approval, I take it you believe bernbank operates totally outside any consideration of/ for what the WH may wish or think?

I think the accusation that Obama is monetizing the debt is an attempt to score cheap political points. I never ever hear that in the real world. I hear that criticism of Bernanke but not Obama, or Bush for that matter. It's not a serious comment.

I think the accusation that Obama is monetizing the debt is an attempt to score cheap political points. I never ever hear that in the real world. I hear that criticism of Bernanke but not Obama, or Bush for that matter. It's not a serious comment.

Jesus......what a retard.

So Quantitative Easing never happened????

Okay pumpkin.

Last edited:

Jesus......what a retard.

So Quantitative Easing never happened????

Okay pumpkin.

Pay attention.

Because you're not.

Forum List

Back