Noam Chomsky on Obama and his Cabinet Selections

lol, now you are stooping to lying. What an asshole.

what the FUCK are you even talking about? That list ABOVE is not of people who have been banned. DEL is a fucking mod. WHO banned him? It's a list of people you can go to for your "i hate shogun" gang, ravi. good grief..

Your point would be editec? Other than you don't much care for facts that are ideologically uncomfortable.

Your point would be editec? Other than you don't much care for facts that are ideologically uncomfortable.

I don't have to speak for Editec, he can do a real fine job of speaking for himself .. but go here ...
AFRICAN AMERICAN HOLOCAUST

Come back and tell me what your "facts" have to do with this .. and explai again how Blacks enjoyed the same freedoms as Whites. In fact, tell me how Blacks "enjoy" the same freedoms as Whites today.

Let's add a bit of perspective to your comments ...

1. Of the over 4 million Black slaves in the south, less than .5% actually owned a slave. This was often due to free blacks buying a family member, friend, or spouse .. and the majority of those blacks determined to be slave owners were actually Black overseers who stood for absentee white plantation owners .. and the majority of those who were in fact deemed black slave owners, owned 1 or 2 slaves. A few owned more and some even made great profits that soon vanished.

"Black slave owners" were an enigma and extremelly uncommon.

2. Mostly all of the blacks who fought with the confederacy, did so to gain a promise of freedom .. at the same time the confederacy would kill and torture any captured blacks who fought for the north and any white officer who commanded them .. they did so while their fellow blacks still suffered the horrors and degradation of slavery.

3. Some American Indian tribes also owned slaves, but as with the few blacks who did, it ws also absent the extreme degradation, rape, and brutality experienced in the hands of white slave owners. In fact, blacks often married into Indian tribes, became tribal leaders, and built forts and communities together.

If you're going to cite esteemed historian John Hope Franklin, you should know he was no friend of the south and most his work centered around depictions of the horror of southern slavery and the resistance and escape of blacks from that horror.

Bottom line is although a few blacks owned slaves, this anomaly had little to nothing to do with the unspeakable horrors inflicted upon African men, women, and children.

Last edited:
I don't have to speak for Editec, he can do a real fine job of speaking for himself .. but go here ...
AFRICAN AMERICAN HOLOCAUST

Come back and tell me what your "facts" have to do with this .. and explai again how Blacks enjoyed the same freedoms as Whites. In fact, tell me how Blacks "enjoy" the same freedoms as Whites today.

Let's add a bit of perspective to your comments ...

1. Of the over 4 million Black slaves in the south, less than .5% actually owned a slave. This was often due to free blacks buying a family member, friend, or spouse .. and the majority of those blacks determined to be slave owners were actually Black overseers who stood for absentee white plantation owners .. and the majority of those who were in fact deemed black slave owners, owned 1 or 2 slaves. A few owned more and some even made great profits that soon vanished.

"Black slave owners" were an enigma and extremelly uncommon.

2. Mostly all of the blacks who fought with the confederacy, did so to gain a promise of freedom .. at the same time the confederacy would kill and torture any captured blacks who fought for the north and any white officer who commanded them .. they did so while their fellow blacks still suffered the horrors and degradation of slavery.

3. Some American Indian tribes also owned slaves, but as with the few blacks who did, it ws also absent the extreme degradation, rape, and brutality experienced in the hands of white slave owners. In fact, blacks often married into Indian tribes, became tribal leaders, and built forts and communities together.

If you're going to cite esteemed historian John Hope Franklin, you should know he was no friend of the south and most his work centered around depictions of the horror of southern slavery and the resistance and escape of blacks from that horror.

Bottom line is although a few blacks owned slaves, this anomaly had little to nothing to do with the unspeakable horrors inflicted upon African men, women, and children.

Are there any cultures, or races who have not gone thought periods of persecution and degradation? Of course I'm not defending it---just wondering if any particular group has a corner on the market.

Are there any cultures, or races who have not gone thought periods of persecution and degradation? Of course I'm not defending it---just wondering if any particular group has a corner on the market.

I can't honestly answer your sound question my brother .. so I won't pretend I know .. but certainly, no culture or people can "corner the market" on degradation.

The suffering and genocide of the American Indian is one of the most tragic in the annals of human history and African-Americans learned how to survive into today from the Indian. It is a debt we (African-Americans) have never repaid.

For me, history is a most fascinating subject .. but ONLY real history is fascinationg, not His-story.

In America?

Fuck no.

I get rather tired of watching these cryptoNAZIs perverting American HISTORY so they can apologise for those slave owning vermin who committed TREASON so they could continue to exploit BLACK people.

You great grand-daddies fought for the Conferacy you say?

Well then, your great grand-daddies were human excrement who should have been exterminated from the earth.

Luckily for you Lincoln was a fucking liberal.

Sorry coal nothing there contradicts anything I said. The overwhelming majority of lynchings were post Civil War. I'm speaking of the period prior to the Civil War. I neither condone nor excuse lynchings of anyone regardless of race creed or color.

further 'Roots' was the exception not the Rule. The Average African brought to this country from Africa was purchased from another African. And as horrid as slavery was here it was 100 times worse in Africa. People wish to act as if slavery was peculiar to the US and that we had armed parties running though Africa kidnapping people. When in fact we not only did not we in point of fact could not. For one reason and one reason only, Malaria. Both carriers of the gene for sickle cell anemia and those who have sickle cell anemia are essentially immune to malaria. That Gene is not present in Caucasian Americans or most Europeans. Quinine is the most widely accepted cure for malaria and was not discovered until the late 1880's over 20 years after the Civil War and 25 after the Ocean Going slave trade was essentially shut down by the British.

In fact, tell me how Blacks "enjoy" the same freedoms as Whites today.

ROFLMNAO.... God how I love a race hussler...

BOO HOO THE BLACKS HAD IT BAD! Who didn't?

But to even SUGGEST that there is some distinction between the freedom enjoyed by blacks and any other segment of the society today is truly irrefutable proof of a deep delusion suffered by these incorrigible malcontents.

The list of blacks that enjoy every advantage that a modern civilization has to offer is endless; but your absurdity is made exponentially more absurd by the simple fact of the President elect being a BLACK MUSLIM and a man whose entire political career rests upon the back of a terrorists that bombed the US Pentagon, only 7 years AFTER MUSLIMS ATTACKED THE PENTAGON, et al, murdering 3000 innocent Americans and causing the deaths of thousands more as they took the battle TO THOSE MUSLIM NATIONS THAT PROMOTED THE INTERESTS OF MUSLIM TERRORISTS; yet despite every conceivable reason to NOT elect this black man, the nation elected him nonetheless... with the help of a substantial amount of deceipt and fraud on the part of this black Muslim and his unspeakably corrupt political machine.

Sorry coal nothing there contradicts anything I said. The overwhelming majority of lynchings were post Civil War. I'm speaking of the period prior to the Civil War. I neither condone nor excuse lynchings of anyone regardless of race creed or color.

If you're suggesting the pre-civil war period was anything less than ungodly horror for black people, respectfully, you don't know what you're talking about. In fact, the post civil war period, even with the lynchings, was better for blacks than at anytime before in America.

The era of slavery and the 100 years of Jim Crowism that followed was horror committed by ungodly subhuman people .. period point blank.

further 'Roots' was the exception not the Rule. The Average African brought to this country from Africa was purchased from another African. And as horrid as slavery was here it was 100 times worse in Africa. People wish to act as if slavery was peculiar to the US and that we had armed parties running though Africa kidnapping people. When in fact we not only did not we in point of fact could not. For one reason and one reason only, Malaria. Both carriers of the gene for sickle cell anemia and those who have sickle cell anemia are essentially immune to malaria. That Gene is not present in Caucasian Americans or most Europeans. Quinine is the most widely accepted cure for malaria and was not discovered until the late 1880's over 20 years after the Civil War and 25 after the Ocean Going slave trade was essentially shut down by the British.

Your distorted view of history is as distorted and confused as "Roots" .. which was nothing more than a cartoon version of slavery that was palatable to white Americans.

Frankly, I have no desire to engage in a debate with you about slavery because you know so little about it and your historical perspective is so twisted that I believe no amount of knowledge of truth will penetrate the ignorance you base that warped perspective on.

What you offer is HIS-story, not history.

further 'Roots' was the exception not the Rule. The Average African brought to this country from Africa was purchased from another African.

Bullshit. I know you believe that to be true, but honestly...that's mostly bullshit. Do some reading about slavery from reputable historians and get back to me.

And as horrid as slavery was here it was 100 times worse in Africa.

How the fuck do you know that? You don't. You are asserting a claim that you cannot possible support with facts. It MIGHT be true, but neither you nor I nor anybody else can know that for a fact.

I can tell you that eventually slaving became an AFrican industry, but as to how slaves were treated (as domestic slaves in AFria for Africans, I mean) isn't something I think one can describe easily or catagorically, either.

People wish to act as if slavery was peculiar to the US and that we had armed parties running though Africa kidnapping people.

No they don't.

When in fact we not only did not we in point of fact could not. For one reason and one reason only, Malaria.

Didn't stop the Dutch or Portugese or the British or the ARABS from sending raiding parties up rivers in East Africa to abduct whole villages, dude.

English slave trade based on purchasing African slaves or stealing Africans started out in England in 1562 when John Hawkins conducted the first Slaving expedition.

These are the facts, jack.

To make the blanket statement that all slaves were sold to White men by Black men is simply not the truth.

Ocean Going slave trade was essentially shut down by the British.

That is true...the Brits attempted to shut down the slave trade in 1807, then they actually outlawed slavery in England in 1833.

Good for them.

Last edited:
I can't honestly answer your sound question my brother .. so I won't pretend I know .. but certainly, no culture or people can "corner the market" on degradation.
The Jews have gotten it bad in by everyone, in basically every century for the last 4,000 years! They are close to cornering the market!

African-Americans learned how to survive into today from the Indian. It is a debt we (African-Americans) have never repaid.
****** please! African-Americans have gone through a lot no doubt, but no matter how bad its been. I is better being black in American even during the slavery times then it was being black in Africa, that is a fact. African Americans nowadays have just as many opportunties as whites aka the first Black President!

Refrain from calling other board members "******."

The Jews have gotten it bad in by everyone, in basically every century for the last 4,000 years! They are close to cornering the market!

In America? Not hardly.

XXXXXX please!

I'll just assume your are trying to represent your street cred here. FYI, it rings sorts hollow.

African-Americans have gone through a lot no doubt, but no matter how bad its been. I is better being black in American even during the slavery times then it was being black in Africa, that is a fact.

How the hell do you know that?

African Americans nowadays have just as many opportunties as whites aka the first Black President!

Oh, Yeah! We all have a chance of being President.

FWIW, I'll sell you my chances at a deep discount.

further 'Roots' was the exception not the Rule. The Average African brought to this country from Africa was purchased from another African.

Bullshit. I know you believe that to be true, but honestly...that's mostly bullshit. Do some reading about slavery from reputable historians and get back to me.

Of course 'reputable' is defined here as "leftist race hustler..." The fact is that Africans sold Africans... and even as we speak, some African is presently selling some other African to someone.

gather some support and make your case. Here, let me make it easy for you and list a few people you can pm RIGHT NOW:

Del, Agnapostate, Andrew2382, Charles Bass, Ghook93 and PubliusInfinitum.

There, enjoy. May the force be with you.

:thup:

Well... As for me... I make the case that you've yet to offer an intellectually sound argument on a single subject, in a single thread in your history on this site.

You're a professed advocate of pedophilia... and that alone in my book is sufficient to strip you of a political voice.

If you can find a thread wherein I have failed to contribute a logically valid, intellectually sound argument, where such was called for... I'll happily contribute $5/copy to this site, for each one you produce.

If you'll make the same offer, I'll happily spend 15 minutes to ruin you financially and provide this worthy site with a substantial windfall.

Forum List

Back