Noam Chomsky on Obama and his Cabinet Selections

Your Black? I pegged you as a far leftist white guy!
I apologize for the comment. I wasn't meaning it that way. You know its a common phrase to for saying that nutz! I also apologize to anyone I offended! I don't consider myself a racist, but I know how that comment must have come off!

No problem .. I accept your apology my brother.

I assume your an idiot and I have an inclination to wash your mouth out with soap, but it is your mind that is filled with shit as well as your mouth and we all know a mind is a terrible thing to fill with waste.
:eek:

Wash my mouth out .. for what?

I never use racial insults .. not on this board not ever .. and I accept the apology of the person who used it and understand the context in which he meant to use it.

How about we just let this die and get back to beating each other up with politics.

Wash my mouth out .. for what?

I never use racial insults .. not on this board not ever .. and I accept the apology of the person who used it and understand the context in which he meant to use it.

How about we just let this die and get back to beating each other up with politics.

pardon. I thought you were insinuating calling somebody Jewish, is an insult.

:redface:

<doing my best Ralph Kramden immitation> “Hamana-hamana-hamana-hamana” "I gotta biiiiiiiiiiig mouth!"

that wouldn't shock me. you miss a lot of things.

A $25 donation to this site if you can meet the challenge... just break down the relevant post and highlight that which you can show to be intellectually sound and logically valid...

A real woman would of course pony up the $25 upon her failure... let's see if you measure up.

<doing my best Ralph Kramden immitation> “Hamana-hamana-hamana-hamana” "I gotta biiiiiiiiiiig mouth!"

it's not????

JUST KIDDING. In fact, I was reminded that I did, in fact, use the term Jew as an insult toward you last week sometime. I apologize. Being jewish is not an negative thing. Zionism is another matter BUT I didn't make the distinction and, for that, I apologize.

A $25 donation to this site if you can meet the challenge... just break down the relevant post and highlight that which you can show to be intellectually sound and logically valid...

A real woman would of course pony up the $25 upon her failure... let's see if you measure up.

twenty FIVE whole dollars?!?!?!?! geez, guy... are you, like, some kind of shiek or oil mogul or something flashing that kind of cash around here?

:lol:

... but I have no intention of responding with a like insult,... because I'm much smarter than that .. smarter than a fool like you.

You can take the rest of the shit that spews out your face and shove it up your ass.

Hey Pedo-gun... FYI: Now THAT is a BEAUTIFUL example of high irony...

Now this is based upon the founding premise, highlighted in blue, declaring that the use of insults is below her intellectual level... only to find in the closing point, a spewing litany of deligtful INSULTS!

ROFLMNAO... Absolutely Hysterical! (in at least two contexts and upon several levels...)

I assume your an idiot and I have an inclination to wash your mouth out with soap, but it is your mind that is filled with shit as well as your mouth and we all know a mind is a terrible thing to fill with waste.
:eek:

'A mind is a terrible thing...' :eek:

twenty FIVE whole dollars?!?!?!?! geez, guy... are you, like, some kind of shiek or oil mogul or something flashing that kind of cash around here?

Ok.. so you've established that you can't find anything in your rant which is intellectually sound and logically valid... meaning I'm off the hook for the measely $25 bucks...

Now what we need to know is are you going to butch up and pay the $25 smackers for your failure to do so or welch like a little bitch...

Now this is based upon the founding premise, highlighted in blue, declaring that the use of insults is below her intellectual level... only to find in the closing point, a spewing litany of deligtful INSULTS!

ROFLMNAO... Absolutely Hysterical! (in at least two contexts and upon several levels...)

hey stupid... do you really want to throw down a gauntlet even if you are too damn dumb to realize that you just quoted Black As Coal and not one of my posts?

:rofl:

:thup:

hey stupid... do you really want to throw down a gauntlet even if you are too damn dumb to realize that you just quoted Black As Coal and not one of my posts?

:rofl:

:thup:

Sport... what is really sad here is that you clearly aren't bright enough to realize that you've already failed every challenge that has been directly and unambiguously thrown down...

The post to which you're referring was a courtesy to you... it was a post wherein I illustrated the irony exhibited by the relevant member, so that you could use that illustration to point out the irony in the post that you declared was ironic, but to this point have been unable to show any actual evidence of the irony...

But while we're on the subject... it should be noted that THIS post of yours represents a stark irony in that you're feigning some impotent bravado while once again failing, in this incessant flaccid denial that you've yet to fail.

No problem brother.

but I have no intention of responding with a like insult

I know words are really difficult for really stupid people .. but even a 2nd grader can figure out the meaning of "like".

But given that you're a buffoonish clown, I'll help your dumb ass out.

"Like" in this case means that I don't use racial insults .. it does not mean I don't find joy in insulting buffoonish motherfuckers like (there's that word again) YOU.

However, you are so incredibly stupid that I just ignore your dumb ass .. you aren't even worth the insult .. unless of course I also get to demonstrate your ignorance using the shit that spews out of your ugly ass face .. like now.

Dummy

Last edited:
How the fuck do I know that edittec, Research moron. I was studying African History before it was politically correct. In fact before the term itself was coined. One of the many nasty things slavery in Africa encompassed that was never practiced in the US was the practice of making Eunuchs. You know where the Bab El Mendab is? What it means and why? Did you know that Swahili was a pidgin tongue created by Arab slave traders?

There is likely not a man on this planet does not have both slaves and kings among their ancestry.

How the fuck do I know that edittec, Research moron. I was studying African History before it was politically correct. In fact before the term itself was coined. One of the many nasty things slavery in Africa encompassed that was never practiced in the US was the practice of making Eunuchs. You know where the Bab El Mendab is? What it means and why? Did you know that Swahili was a pidgin tongue created by Arab slave traders?

There is likely not a man on this planet does not have both slaves and kings among their ancestry.

"African History" is older than any history of modern humans .. which should be obvious given that ALL modern humans evolved from Africans.That is true regardless of when you or anybody else began to study it. By "politically correct" you obviously mean before white people began to study African history .. because blacks have been studying it since the end of slavery, and many black thinkers, like W.E.B Dubois and Frederick Douglass had been elequently speaking to it. It was black people who forced the issue of African study into academic institutions. They are the ones who made it "politically correct" for whites to study it .. and seemingly in your case, to study at it.

AND, somehow in your research you completely missed the castration that was commonly practiced in American slavery. Whether castrating a "house negro" or a runaway slave, or for any offense a slaveholder deemed, castration was indeed part of slavery in America. The fact that you don't know this was commonplace in American slavery invalidates the value of your so-called "research."

... and by the way, eunuchs were first used by asians.

Irrespective of your lacking study, the horror of American slavery will always stand in history as it is known .. and no amount of revisionism will ever change that ever.

Garyd,

I apologise for not knowing what you are referring to in your response to me.

Sadly, there is so much juvenile crap happening between your post and mine that I have lost all sense of what you and I were talking about in this threat.

Could you refresh my memory? What were we talking about?

Forum List

Back