No President Has Been Treated As Badly As Trump

gM2tyFJ.gif

No President has behaved like this, ever, not even close. From the nominating process on.

Yes, the media is biased to begin with, but he's made it EASY for them to attack.

So Democrats can call Republicans racists, sexists, fill-in-the-blank-ophobes and behave like vile venom spitting snakes and Republicans have to behave like the Pope? Because that's what's been going on for decades, Dem's are now getting a taste of their own medicine boo hoo.

No President has behaved like this, ever, not even close. From the nominating process on. Yes, the media is biased to begin with, but he's made it EASY for them to attack.
So Democrats can call Republicans racists, sexists, fill-in-the-blank-ophobes and behave like vile venom spitting snakes and Republicans have to behave like the Pope? Because that's what's been going on for decades, Dem's are now getting a taste of their own medicine boo hoo.
That doesn't change what I said.

No president was treated as badly as Clinton, until Clinton was treated that badly.

No president was treated as badly as Bush, until democrats refused to accept the results of the election.

No president was treated as badly as obama, except he had shields between him and an irate public.

No president has ever been treated as badly as Trump with literally everything he does attacked. But then this is the new normal. If you don't like the way Trump is treated the way the next president is treated will put you through the wall.

No President has behaved like this, ever, not even close. From the nominating process on. Yes, the media is biased to begin with, but he's made it EASY for them to attack.
Hillary Clinton calling millions of American voters Deplorable?
... is nothing compared to this man's behaviors.

Including talking about the size of his dick in a nationally-televised "presidential" debate.

Good grief, call me when Trump cheats on his wife, in the White House, with an intern half his age, then lies to the American people about it on national tv throwing the intern under the bus. How many workplace laws did that break? You want to compare Trump's behavior to Clinton by all means lets have that discussion.

Good grief, call me when Trump cheats on his wife, in the White House, with an intern half his age, then lies to the American people about it on national tv throwing the intern under the bus. How many workplace laws did that break? You want to compare Trump's behavior to Clinton by all means lets have that discussion.
It would be useless to have such a discussion. If you can't admit his behavior has been an ongoing, daily national embarrassment, I'd be wasting my time.

It would be useless to have such a discussion. If you can't admit his behavior has been an ongoing, daily national embarrassment, I'd be wasting my time.

Bill Clintons behavior was going on for decades, Bill embarrassed us on the world stage. Just admit defeat and go lick your wounds, Trump has a long way to go before he reaches the heights of depravity the Clintons gave us.

Bill Clintons behavior was going on for decades, Bill embarrassed us on the world stage. Just admit defeat and go lick your wounds, Trump has a long way to go before he reaches the heights of depravity the Clintons gave us.
Continuous deflection noted.

No President Has Been Treated As Badly As Trump
Rubbish... a number of other Presidents have been treated equally or far worse in the press over time.

Then again, few other Presidents fail to disclose tax-returns or keep their campaign promises, or collaborate with adversarial foreign governments.

It's all relative.

If the Imperial Cheeto did not want the job, perhaps he should not have allowed Obumble to goad him into running, as Barry did at that dinner, a few years ago.

Last edited:
No President has behaved like this, ever, not even close. From the nominating process on.

Yes, the media is biased to begin with, but he's made it EASY for them to attack.
It's great, there is a bull in the china shop... The more damage to the federal government the better for the country.

Forum List

Back