No President Has Been Treated As Badly As Trump

I have to agree that the press has shamefully had a field day. When the media caught on that Trump could dish it out but not take it they really started to pile it on.

By reporting what he does, what he twits and what he says.

:crybaby:

No, by this crap being posted under their "news" division: Trump and SNL: Lampooning the President’s First 100 Days
the fuhrer put the government on them:

Government overreach is ok if it punishes liberals in some way
Yeah, when Trump imitated snowflakes, becoming overly sensitive and offended, was a low point for him.

I have to agree that the press has shamefully had a field day. When the media caught on that Trump could dish it out but not take it they really started to pile it on.

No, by this crap being posted under their "news" division: Trump and SNL: Lampooning the President’s First 100 Days

Yeah, when Trump imitated snowflakes, becoming overly sensitive and offended, was a low point for him.
Never saw a bigger baby

No President has behaved like this, ever, not even close. From the nominating process on.

Yes, the media is biased to begin with, but he's made it EASY for them to attack.

Hillary Clinton calling millions of American voters Deplorable?

She was right about a fair few of them:
Alt right activists celebrating McCain’s cancer diagnosis as ‘God’s punishment’

"The far-right message board 4chan was awash with toxic comments, with Newsweek quoting one post saying: “The last president for McCain will be Trump.

“There’s some godly justice right there.”

Another wrote: “I’m pretty sure that God is punishing him. God made it pretty clear that he supports New Right now.”

Others social media sites were also filled with messages for Mr McCain, with one twitter user posting: “Finally cancer has helped our society.”

Another tweeted: “Hey John !! How’s The Headache??"

That is an American Hero they are talking about and no much better has been said on this forum about him after he crossed Trump

1. 4chan is a "far-right" board?
2. What do you expect from 4chan? It's notorious for having a bunch of extreme trolls.
4chan is the home of QAnon....

QAnon is main stream GOP now... Trump and supporters are big fans of QAnon...

Never saw a bigger baby
Take it easy now... Soon (i.e. in the 6-7years) the penny is going to drop... Don is a Con...

Take it easy now... Soon (i.e. in the 6-7years) the penny is going to drop... Don is a Con...
It's already been 5 years, Democrats have failed at every attempt to 'get Trump', and even now that he is gone they still can't let go...

It's already been 5 years, Democrats have failed at every attempt to 'get Trump', and even now that he is gone they still can't let go...
Only because Republicans were willing to look the other way if he shot someone on Fifth Ave

No President has behaved like this, ever, not even close. From the nominating process on. Yes, the media is biased to begin with, but he's made it EASY for them to attack.
So Democrats can call Republicans racists, sexists, fill-in-the-blank-ophobes and behave like vile venom spitting snakes and Republicans have to behave like the Pope? Because that's what's been going on for decades, Dem's are now getting a taste of their own medicine boo hoo.
That doesn't change what I said.

Good grief, call me when Trump cheats on his wife, in the White House, with an intern half his age, then lies to the American people about it on national tv throwing the intern under the bus. How many workplace laws did that break? You want to compare Trump's behavior to Clinton by all means lets have that discussion.
Yea let's have a conversation about Clinton having an affair with an adult woman, ya fuck.

No President Has Been Treated As Badly As Trump
Rubbish... a number of other Presidents have been treated equally or far worse in the press over time.

Then again, few other Presidents fail to disclose tax-returns or keep their campaign promises, or collaborate with adversarial foreign governments.

It's all relative.

If the Imperial Cheeto did not want the job, perhaps he should not have allowed Obumble to goad him into running, as Barry did at that dinner, a few years ago.
Who gives a shit about tax returns, most of which the federal government does is taxation without representation anyway… cupcake

Orange Jesus's worshippers howled like it was a Great Betrayal of America when Obama didn't make public his college transcripts but defend to the death their messiah when Orange Jesus doesn't release his tax returns. As if the two were equivalent.

Remember Orange Julius would NOT release his college, high school, jr high school or grade school transcripts either. In fact threatened to sue said institutions if they did.
MAGA

No President has behaved like this, ever, not even close. From the nominating process on. Yes, the media is biased to begin with, but he's made it EASY for them to attack.
So Democrats can call Republicans racists, sexists, fill-in-the-blank-ophobes and behave like vile venom spitting snakes and Republicans have to behave like the Pope? Because that's what's been going on for decades, Dem's are now getting a taste of their own medicine boo hoo.
That doesn't change what I said.

Good grief, call me when Trump cheats on his wife, in the White House, with an intern half his age, then lies to the American people about it on national tv throwing the intern under the bus. How many workplace laws did that break? You want to compare Trump's behavior to Clinton by all means lets have that discussion.
Yea let's have a conversation about Clinton having an affair with an adult woman, ya fuck.
There's that Dem compassion for women. #sarcasm

Forum List

Back