Trump fan boys want you to believe everyone who questions Trump is a bad person somehow

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Remember the judge who was judging the Trump U case? And how he wasn't fair because he was Mexican? Then Jim Comey was suspect because he was left over from Obama? Or Spicer because he didn't lie harder? Or now Mueller because....they'll find a reason.

But what in the world is the common denominator? Trump.

Why would it be great for any POTUS to have the power to commit crimes AND fire anyone who questions them?

I know why it'll be good in other nations who don't really care about Democracy and stuff but these Trump bots are doing it all for Trump...not America, democracy, rule of law or any if the things they used to say was important. Why is Trump the special one to make people abandon what America is?

It all in the obscene relationship that exists between Authoritarian leaders and their followers. Don't try to understand it, those who have love and compassion for humanity in their hearts cannot ever understand why some give over their very will to horrible people.

"Trump fan boys want you to believe everyone who questions Trump is a bad person somehow"

You're not bad, just delusional.

You excel at "straw grasping".

You continually throw tons of shit against the wall in hopes that something, anything, will stick. Problem is that it's not working. So, as the insane, doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result, you to continue to throw knowing that next time something just has to stick.

You're stuck in a vicious psychological loop leading to more and more outrageous attacks, causing us to question your maturity and sanity.

Good luck and best wishes my pitiful friend.

Remember how everyone that was opposed to Obama was a racist? Remember how everyone opposed to Hillary just hated women?
How many times did you say that people only voted for Obama because he is black?

Well seeing Hillary was wanting to carry on Obama agenda and she did not garner the minority vote like Obama did tell you him being non-white helped him a little...

Remember how everyone that was opposed to Obama was a racist? Remember how everyone opposed to Hillary just hated women?
How many times did you say that people only voted for Obama because he is black?

They did.
And there it is

LOL okay so they film black people on video asking them why they voted for Obama and they said because he's black, sorry if you have difficulty with reality.

Well seeing Hillary was wanting to carry on Obama agenda and she did not garner the minority vote like Obama did tell you him being non-white helped him a little...
There it is again

They did.
And there it is

LOL okay so they film black people on video asking them why they voted for Obama and they said because he's black, sorry if you have difficulty with reality.
You say 70 million people voted for Obama for no other reason than that he's black, and are surprised to be called racist...

There it is again

It is reality.

Why deny it?

They did.
And there it is

You say 70 million people voted for Obama for no other reason than that he's black, and are surprised to be called racist...
And the yuge amount of free stuff...I got some Ray Bans to wear to Joe's Crab Shack that I pay for with my EBT card...Killer deal!...

There it is again

It is reality.

Why deny it?
Yeah Obama would never have accomplished anything if the world didn't pity him for being black. Good luck trying to continue pretending you're not a racist.

Remember the judge who was judging the Trump U case? And how he wasn't fair because he was Mexican? Then Jim Comey was suspect because he was left over from Obama? Or Spicer because he didn't lie harder? Or now Mueller because....they'll find a reason.

Why would it be great for any POTUS to have the power to commit crimes AND fire anyone who questions them?

I know why it'll be good in other nations who don't really care about Democracy and stuff but these Trump bots are doing it all for Trump...not America, democracy, rule of law or any if the things they used to say was important. Why is Trump the special one to make people abandon what America is?
I have yet to encounter a Trump hater who can express even one sentence without losing eye contact and preventing their head from swinging around wildly like an idiot.

I have yet to encounter a Trump hater who can express even one sentence without losing eye contact and preventing their head from swinging around wildly like an idiot.
Try Listerine..

There it is again

It is reality.

Why deny it?
Yeah Obama would never have accomplished anything if the world didn't pity him for being black. Good luck trying to continue pretending you're not a racist.

1. Obama mother was white so he was mix race and not just black.

2. If you believe that Obama did not garner votes from the African American community because his father was black, well then stay naive.

3. Hillary Clinton had a lower turnout from the minority communities, so there is that and her being white did not help her at all.

Finally, everyone that you disagree with is a racist so why would I not be one?

They did.
And there it is

I googled "voted for Obama because he's black" and got nearly 12 million hits :laugh:

Forum List

Back