No politician has EVER brought a tear to my eye. Santorum just did

lol this is a nice thread and the dems come barreling in with hate, cept CandyCorn there. As infidel said dont be a jackwagon.

My heart breaks for the children but this thread is filled with the very same people who drip venomous shit every single day but now, here they are, suddenly pretending to be human beings. Same with the Rs who want to end every program that could help these children who choose poor parents.

Disgusting hypocrites.

lol this is a nice thread and the dems come barreling in with hate, cept CandyCorn there. As infidel said dont be a jackwagon.

Really? The "Dems" came barreling in?

I see only luddy. When did he become the spokesman for "the Dems"?

ive yet to really see any dems decry what he says, but whatever.

Why should any dems decry what he says? He has as much of a right to say what he wants, just like everyone else, and what he says is his responsibility, not other "dems".

You know, "personal responsibility".

So you are of the belief system that ya only have to do good when someone is watching...right ?

You can live your life as a good and caring individual regardless, and should... eternal life is not my reason for being a moral person. Its just who I am... my "religion" just enhances who I already am.

Atheists can still believe in karma....

I think you just want to be a horses butt :eusa_hand:

:D

Ya know, this is the one place where I'd say sniper is the real thing. Authentic, through and through.

Of course you would. Your moral compass is made of play dough. Moldable on demand

Is the notion of a 'moral compass' just more silly pretend if there is, in fact, nothing beyond our existence?

You are just making it up, right?

My heart breaks for the children but this thread is filled with the very same people who drip venomous shit every single day but now, here they are, suddenly pretending to be human beings. Same with the Rs who want to end every program that could help these children who choose poor parents.

Disgusting hypocrites.

The only person in this thread who drips venomous crap every single post is you, my friend. I wish you would turn away from that garbage and fill your soul with goodness and light. But you wont until you stop lying to yourself.

Ya know, this is the one place where I'd say sniper is the real thing. Authentic, through and through.

Of course you would. Your moral compass is made of play dough. Moldable on demand

Is the notion of a 'moral compass' just more silly pretend if there is, in fact, nothing beyond our existence?

Oh look one troll defending another. Lets see if he can counter my neg for you Dickhead

Last edited:

Oh look one troll defending another. Lets see if he can counter my neg for you Dickhead

You are awefully upset, Gramps. I think it is a fair question. What makes one person's moral compass Play dough and another's not?

Is there anything absolute about morality, or are we just making it up as we go along?

Unlike rw's, we're not made with a cookie cutter.

My opinion is - Santorum is shit.

Period.

But you can all go back to wringing your hands and pretending to give a damn about children.

If anything, a moral compass that exists without the fear of retribution of a vengeful god is more "real".
Yeah, that's the point.

I have my own idea of ethics. They were instilled in me by my atheist parents, who taught me right from wrong - not because that's what some God told them to, but simply because it's the right way to live.

You are awefully upset, Gramps. I think it is a fair question. What makes one person's moral compass Play dough and another's not?

Is there anything absolute about morality, or are we just making it up as we go along?

You are the one pretending that belief in god is the be all end all yet in the same breath judging me. I suggest you study your bible some more as it appears I know it better than you.

Period.

But you can all go back to wringing your hands and pretending to give a damn about children.

you sir are full of hate, and i notice by the defense of iyour buddies, who dont mind ur hate, but really, i thought dems hated hate and here you are spewing hatred worse than a volcano spews death. but hey according to the dr only dems can say whatever because as soon as a conservative does, hes there to defend the dems and their hatred and your hatred.

If anything, a moral compass that exists without the fear of retribution of a vengeful god is more "real".
Yeah, that's the point.

I have my own idea of ethics. They were instilled in me by my atheist parents, who taught me right from wrong - not because that's what some God told them to, but simply because it's the right way to live.

But dude. Pay attention. No 'moral compass 'exists' beyond what you pretend in your pointless existence.

Period.

you sir are full of hate, and i notice by the defense of iyour buddies, who dont mind ur hate, but really, i thought dems hated hate and here you are spewing hatred worse than a volcano spews death. but hey according to the dr only dems can say whatever because as soon as a conservative does, hes there to defend the dems and their hatred and your hatred.

You really like the word "hate", don't you?

Period.

has he done anything but in this thread? so im calling him on his hate, going to defend his hate but not my right to call him on it? double standard.

Yeah, that's the point.

But dude. Pay attention. No 'moral compass 'exists' beyond what you pretend in your pointless existence.

Exactly. That's my point. A "moral compass" born entirely from my life experiences is more valid to me than a "moral compass" born of fear of retribution.

I "pretend" to have a moral compass. How is that any different from "pretending" that there's a man in the sky watching what you do, and he'll send you to hell if you don't follow his moral compass.

I find it interesting that you would judge my beliefs or lack thereof when I don't judge yours.

Apparently you are one of those small tent people?

I just enjoy pointing out the flawed logic used by atheists.

I don't even know the true definition of an atheist yet you ascribe that definition to me.

I simply don't care. No need to judge.

I like science and what it has to offer. Is god real? I dunno anymore than you do but I don't begrudge you for what you think. It's personal and this thread isn't about that. But thanks for the derail attempt

Hi Gramps.
People are going to judge people no matter what is going on, so they don't have to look at themselves. And as we see some can be mean about it when we open ourselves up.

I do feel we are all spiritually connected and you have that wonderful experience with your step daughter.
I am sorry that you have had to go through that, but it sounds like she is doing so very well.
I have learned in my later years is to except me and know who I am and when some ass hole try's to break it down it slides off you, as you don't care what they think as long as your not hurting anyone.

has he done anything but in this thread? so im calling him on his hate, going to defend his hate but not my right to call him on it? double standard.

How have I "defended" luddy of anything? What "hate" are you claiming that I "defended"?

I just enjoy pointing out the flawed logic used by atheists.

I don't even know the true definition of an atheist yet you ascribe that definition to me.

I simply don't care. No need to judge.

I like science and what it has to offer. Is god real? I dunno anymore than you do but I don't begrudge you for what you think. It's personal and this thread isn't about that. But thanks for the derail attempt

Hi Gramps.
People are going to judge people no matter what is going on, so they don't have to look at themselves. And as we see some can be mean about it when we open ourselves up.

I do feel we are all spiritually connected and you have that wonderful experience with your step daughter.
I am sorry that you have had to go through that, but it sounds like she is doing so very well.
I have learned in my later years is to except me and know who I am and when some ass hole try's to break it down it slides off you, as you don't care what they think as long as your not hurting anyone.

awesome post. very very nice to read.

Forum List

Back