No politician has EVER brought a tear to my eye. Santorum just did

Dude, you don't have to believe in God in order to see potential in a life.
Atheists can still have morals.... they can still believe in good and bad, right and wrong, life and death... that is a human condition.

I just had to interject my .02 :cool:

ALL life is precious... even the little flower in my yard has something to offer the world... Its beauty.

But... if there is nothing beyond this existence, would you agree these are not absolutes and are in fact, just pretend?

Dude what the hell is your problem? If you are indeed a believer it is your duty not to judge others. Just give it a rest least I start to believe what the left says about you. This was a heartfelt thread and you are trashing it with your nonsense. Fuck off

I'll take that as a non-answer. LOL

But... if there is nothing beyond this existence, would you agree these are not absolutes and are in fact, just pretend?

Dude what the hell is your problem? If you are indeed a believer it is your duty not to judge others. Just give it a rest least I start to believe what the left says about you. This was a heartfelt thread and you are trashing it with your nonsense. Fuck off

Take it however you like. I think fuck off is self explanatory.

Whatever. You said you were 'not a believer in god,' hence my remark.

Now you have changed your tune. But like you said, this thread isn't about that.

Atheists can still have morals.... they can still believe in good and bad, right and wrong, life and death... that is a human condition.

ALL life is precious... even the little flower in my yard has something to offer the world... Its beauty.

So you are of the belief system that ya only have to do good when someone is watching...right ?

You can live your life as a good and caring individual regardless, and should... eternal life is not my reason for being a moral person. Its just who I am... my "religion" just enhances who I already am.

Atheists can still believe in karma....

I think you just want to be a horses butt :eusa_hand:

:D

Take it however you like. I think fuck off is self explanatory.

See ya in church! LOL

And just what was the point of his little tear jerker? Since no one is supporting or advocating retro-abortion, it's just another shameless politico pimping his kid for the ideology.

Notice Santorum doesn't mention that his Party wants to pull funding for all the social services that would help kids like this when the parents are not fortunate to have the financial means.

Ahh, the devil is in the details, and the neocon/teabagger GOP is full of it as usual.

No need to debate it, Gramps.

I just think it strange when people try to ascribe purpose, meaning and/or 'belief' to things when they confess not to buy any of that hooey in the first place. I mean, how can one set of curiously animated and rather randomly collided atoms be more or less 'precious' than another?

I find it interesting that you would judge my beliefs or lack thereof when I don't judge yours.

Apparently you are one of those small tent people?

I just enjoy pointing out the flawed logic used by atheists.

So it's an ego thing? Why let your pride dictate discussion rather than the well-being of the people you are talking to?

You can do better brother.

So you are of the belief system that ya only have to do good when someone is watching...right ?

You can live your life as a good and caring individual regardless, and should... eternal life is not my reason for being a moral person. Its just who I am... my "religion" just enhances who I already am.

Ya know, this is the one place where I'd say sniper is the real thing. Authentic, through and through.

I think you said 'it is just pretend.'

No.... he said he like Santorums speech, and you lit into him about Atheism.

Stop being a "jackwagon"
48825925.jpg

No need to debate it, Gramps.

I just think it strange when people try to ascribe purpose, meaning and/or 'belief' to things when they confess not to buy any of that hooey in the first place. I mean, how can one set of curiously animated and rather randomly collided atoms be more or less 'precious' than another?

I find it interesting that you would judge my beliefs or lack thereof when I don't judge yours.

Apparently you are one of those small tent people?

That's just dawning on you?

lol this is a nice thread and the dems come barreling in with hate, cept CandyCorn there. As infidel said dont be a jackwagon.

Ya know, this is the one place where I'd say sniper is the real thing. Authentic, through and through.

Of course you would. Your moral compass is made of play dough. Moldable on demand

Forum List

Back