NO "Freudian" slip here.....No, not at all

Fuck you, idiot. Did I hear correctly that you're a teacher? Christ help the kids. I wouldn't let you train my dog.

No, you have misinformation...WHY am I not surprised?

Hey, here's a revolutionary idea...educate your pea before you open your pie hole...find out the TRUTH, then you won't always sound like such a right wing pea brain...

http://faultlineusa.blogspot.com/2008/03/jeremiah-wrights-911-sermon-in-context.html

Bill Moyers Journal . Transcripts | PBS

"Eighty percent of Republicans are just Democrats that don't know what's going on"
Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

Please... don't even try to compare a Kennedy democrat with today's moonbat liberal nutjobs mmmkay?

Kennedy would probably be a republican today and one thing is for certain, he wouldn't be kissing n00bama;s ass the way you clowns do.

Concept comes out of nowhere dressed like a clown and throwing kisses...wait...he is reaching into his shorts for something....OH he just threw a moonbat acros the ring.

saying 9/11 was america's chickens coming home to roost cannot be taken out of context.

saying they should change the song "God Bless America" also cannot be taken out of context.

other comments like the government started aids to kill the blacks, is paraphrased from Mein Kampf.

The theory that the Government started AIDS to kill blacks is a theory that's been around for many years. Another variation of the theory being the Government created Crack and put it in the ghetto. However, it's tough to trust the Government for many people considering the amount of things it has done to it's own people over time.

God Bless America , God Bless the USA, etc are all beautiful songs but go against the Christian ideals if you want my honest opinion. Wouldn't Jesus rather us say God Bless everybody? Asking God to bless a certain place is being somewhat selfish wouldn't you say?

As for the chicken's coming home to roost comment, I'll post the full context:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOdlnzkeoyQ]YouTube - FOX Lies!! Irresponsible Media! Barack Obama Pastor Wright[/ame]

When you hear the full context, it changes completely what he was saying.

Actually, this does change the context of the snippet that has flooded the airwaves since 2008. I've always heard that it was taken out of context but I cannot understand why BO would denounce him because of this sermon. I'm going to assume that most people who love to quote Wright do not know what they are actually quoting. It doesn't matter though because most people are like Divecon or Willowtree and will never see the error of their ways. Violence will continue forever. The Taliban and Al Queda will keep going back and forth with us until one or the other dies out. The war on terror is going to be just like the war on drugs.
how did that in anyway change the context
i've heard it and it doesnt
you are just another liberal asshole fucking moron

Assuming he knows ANYTHING about history, I guess he would rather we kill 5 times as many Japs as we did with the a-bombs and hundreds of thousands of Americans.

I don't think so. I think he was just simply saying that violence creates more violence and so on.

U.S Legacy in Laos

The U.S. bombing of Laos was unprecedented. The U.S. Air Force carried out 580,000 missions against the country. That breaks down to about one planeload of bombs dropped every eight minutes, 24 hours a day, for nine years. According to the experts, the U.S. dropped over 2 million tonnes of bombs in Laos, more than all of the bombs dropped during the World War II.

The United States dropped 80 million cluster bomblets on Laos. Ten percent to 30% did not explode, leaving 8 million to 24 million scattered across the country; 15 of Laos' 18 provinces are contaminated with UXO. In the northern Xiengkhouang province, grazing water buffalo have eaten dud submunitions and exploded.

Surprisingly enough, the Lao people hold no grudge against us. If it were the U.S that this happened to, we would of blown Laos off the face of the earth.

Something else from Obama that was positive:

June 13, 2009 - US President Barack Obama removed Laos from a trade blacklist, opening the way for US loans to companies doing business in the former US adversaries.

Robert dodges the moonbat thrown by concept and shrugs his shoulders like he isn't going to hold a grudge for it.

The theory that the Government started AIDS to kill blacks is a theory that's been around for many years. Another variation of the theory being the Government created Crack and put it in the ghetto. However, it's tough to trust the Government for many people considering the amount of things it has done to it's own people over time.

God Bless America , God Bless the USA, etc are all beautiful songs but go against the Christian ideals if you want my honest opinion. Wouldn't Jesus rather us say God Bless everybody? Asking God to bless a certain place is being somewhat selfish wouldn't you say?

YouTube - FOX Lies!! Irresponsible Media! Barack Obama Pastor Wright

Actually, this does change the context of the snippet that has flooded the airwaves since 2008. I've always heard that it was taken out of context but I cannot understand why BO would denounce him because of this sermon. I'm going to assume that most people who love to quote Wright do not know what they are actually quoting. It doesn't matter though because most people are like Divecon or Willowtree and will never see the error of their ways. Violence will continue forever. The Taliban and Al Queda will keep going back and forth with us until one or the other dies out. The war on terror is going to be just like the war on drugs.

You fucking idiot. Do you think that you can go shoot up someone's house and family and not expect them to seek vengeance? I swear sometimes I think you're a fucking cyborg. You have no fucking critical thinking or reasoning skills at all.

You fucking idiot. Do you think that you can go shoot up someone's house and family and not expect them to seek vengeance? I swear sometimes I think you're a fucking cyborg. You have no fucking critical thinking or reasoning skills at all.
projecting your own issues i see

saying 9/11 was america's chickens coming home to roost cannot be taken out of context.

saying they should change the song "God Bless America" also cannot be taken out of context.

other comments like the government started aids to kill the blacks, is paraphrased from Mein Kampf.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOdlnzkeoyQ]YouTube - FOX Lies!! Irresponsible Media! Barack Obama Pastor Wright[/ame]

Obama is perfectly happy being serviced by Michelle. He really ISN'T royalty. He isn't looking for volunteers to be his concubines. You can stop, now.

When you're hell bent on wanting to hear it the way you want to, it would be tough for you to listen to it and look at it differently.

YouTube - FOX Lies!! Irresponsible Media! Barack Obama Pastor Wright

Obama is perfectly happy being serviced by Michelle. He really ISN'T royalty. He isn't looking for volunteers to be his concubines. You can stop, now.

Again with that joke? You can use a wee bit of variety with a dash of originality.

projecting your own issues i see

Yeah, go back to the other thread so you can duck and dodge Sweet Willy some more. :lol:

Assuming he knows ANYTHING about history, I guess he would rather we kill 5 times as many Japs as we did with the a-bombs and hundreds of thousands of Americans.

I don't think so. I think he was just simply saying that violence creates more violence and so on.

U.S Legacy in Laos

Surprisingly enough, the Lao people hold no grudge against us. If it were the U.S that this happened to, we would of blown Laos off the face of the earth.

Something else from Obama that was positive:

June 13, 2009 - US President Barack Obama removed Laos from a trade blacklist, opening the way for US loans to companies doing business in the former US adversaries.

Robert dodges the moonbat thrown by concept and shrugs his shoulders like he isn't going to hold a grudge for it.
And there goes the bell...Thats the end of round one fight fans, now for a word from our sponsor.
From the makers of summers eve and other feminine products comes this neet handy bag for you to put all your douches in its called the douche bag. You can own one and be one like those in the ring tonight...Remember that is douche bag by summers eve.
Now back to or show.

Again with that joke? You can use a wee bit of variety with a dash of originality.

Yes, I'm guilty of telling the same joke twice. but you're guilty of making every excuse possible for that Messiah of yours. How many thousands of infractions is that?

Yes, I'm guilty of telling the same joke twice. but you're guilty of making every excuse possible for that Messiah of yours. How many thousands of infractions is that?

You people do not pay attention to anything that anyone says. If someone opposes you, then they're an Obama lover, right? So link any post of mine that is Obama-loving. You have never even had an exchange with me before but all of a sudden Obama is my messiah. You guys have no integrity. I'll be waiting....

You people do not pay attention to anything that anyone says. If someone opposes you, then they're an Obama lover, right? So link any post of mine that is Obama-loving. You have never even had an exchange with me before but all of a sudden Obama is my messiah. You guys have no integrity. I'll be waiting....

We have no integrity? You're the one defending a black David Duke, not us.

A black david duke? :lol: Like I said, no integrity.

"Who is Barack Obama? Contrary to the rumors you have heard, I was not born in a manger. I was actually born on Krypton and sent here by my father Jor-El to save the Planet Earth. Many of you know that I got my name, Barack, from my father. What you may not know is Barack is actually Swahili for 'That One.' And I got my middle name from somebody who obviously didn't think I'd ever run for president. If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome."

He's not the Messiah! He's Superman!

$barack-obama-is-superman.jpg

:lol:

Riiight. the only difference between the two is Duke had more power. The rhetoric is the same.

Riiight. the only difference between the two is Duke had more power. The rhetoric is the same.

So Wright has been quoted saying that blacks are superior to whites? Wright favors segregation? Let's see if you can muster up a hint of integrity by answering these questions.

Forum List

Back