NO "Freudian" slip here.....No, not at all

A black david duke? :lol: Like I said, no integrity.

Riiight. the only difference between the two is Duke had more power. The rhetoric is the same.

So Wright has been quoted saying that blacks are superior to whites? Wright favors segregation? Let's see if you can muster up a hint of integrity by answering these questions.

Wright said the government (implying whites) started the AIDS virus to kill off the blacks, which actually was similar to the Hitler saying the Jews were responsible for Germany's surrender at the end of World War I; or many of David Duke's quotes.

Riiight. the only difference between the two is Duke had more power. The rhetoric is the same.

So Wright has been quoted saying that blacks are superior to whites? Wright favors segregation? Let's see if you can muster up a hint of integrity by answering these questions.

Wright said the government (implying whites) started the AIDS virus to kill off the blacks, which actually was similar to the Hitler saying the Jews were responsible for Germany's surrender at the end of World War I; or many of David Duke's quotes.

No even a little bit of integrity. You dodged both questions. Not even surprised.... :eusa_hand:

David Duke didnt have any power
:lol:

I would think when he was head of the KKK he had some power. Not in terms government, but power to incite violence.
i think he was a state legislator in LA for one term
but thats not really power
LOL
and most people thought he was an asshole

I guess it depends on what you mean by power. Were there any acts of violence carried out by the KKK at his request? If not, maybe you're correct.

I would think when he was head of the KKK he had some power. Not in terms government, but power to incite violence.
i think he was a state legislator in LA for one term
but thats not really power
LOL
and most people thought he was an asshole

I guess it depends on what you mean by power. Were there any acts of violence carried out by the KKK at his request? If not, maybe you're correct.
funny thing about Duke, hes been both a dem and a gop

No even a little bit of integrity. You dodged both questions. Not even surprised.... :eusa_hand:

Fine. I don't know if he said blacks are superior to whites. I don't know if he favors segregation. but he said the other things I quoted, and as I said, the rhetoric was similar to Duke's and Hitler's.

Now, we're getting somewhere. So you say that he said AIDS was created by the government. That is a divisive statement I will admit (if he said it), however, it would be incorrect to say that it is a racist statement. But when you compare him to David Duke, reasoning tells me that you are saying that he is a racist. Now from the common definition of racist, he does not fit, right?

The sad part is so many kind-hearted and average Muslims are being defined by others by the radicals.

It would be like defining Christianity by the radicals in their religion.

Christians are defined by the radicals on a weekly basis. Just recently with the Dr. Tiller murder. If the Muslims would denounce the radicals instead of ignoring their actions, that would go a long way in helping to change the perception of them.

Fine. I don't know if he said blacks are superior to whites. I don't know if he favors segregation. but he said the other things I quoted, and as I said, the rhetoric was similar to Duke's and Hitler's.

Now, we're getting somewhere. So you say that he said AIDS was created by the government. That is a divisive statement I will admit (if he said it), however, it would be incorrect to say that it is a racist statement. But when you compare him to David Duke, reasoning tells me that you are saying that he is a racist. Now from the common definition of racist, he does not fit, right?

His exact quote was “The government lied about inventing the HIV virus as a means of genocide against people of color. The government lied.” Looks pretty clear in that quote what he believes.

If you consider the statements by Hitler blaming Jews for disease, losing WW1, etc. to be divisive and not racist, then you can claim the same for Wright.
Duke has made similar statements to the ones above.

His exact quote was “The government lied about inventing the HIV virus as a means of genocide against people of color. The government lied.” Looks pretty clear in that quote what he believes.

Then that statement would be more of a conspiracy theory than a racist one.

If you consider the statements by Hitler blaming Jews for disease, losing WW1, etc. to be divisive and not racist, then you can claim the same for Wright.

But Hitler and Duke were a racists. Like I said, that is a conspiracy theory but not a racist statement. Now if he would have said that blacks need to get together to create a virus to eliminate the white population, that would be a racist statement. You can't put all of them in the same category because of one vaguely similar statement.

Obama isn't a Muslim. If you profess faith in a religion other than Islam, attend a non-Islamic place of worship regularly, swear on another religion's holy book, and generally conduct yourself in a manner that violates Islam's tenets, you are not a Muslim.

But Hitler and Duke were a racists. Like I said, that is a conspiracy theory but not a racist statement. Now if he would have said that blacks need to get together to create a virus to eliminate the white population, that would be a racist statement. You can't put all of them in the same category because of one vaguely similar statement.

Wright, Hitler, and Duke all used rhetoric that was designed to instill fear and hatred in their listeners: fear of another race. Is that not racism?
My grandfather claims that Jews run the nursing home industry like a racket and that's why they're so expensive. that is a conspiracy theory. Is he not racist?

Last edited:
Obama isn't a Muslim. If you profess faith in a religion other than Islam, attend a non-Islamic place of worship regularly, swear on another religion's holy book, and generally conduct yourself in a manner that violates Islam's tenets, you are not a Muslim.

Are you not considered a Muslim in certain sects if you are born into it?

There are Muslims who also hold a claim to be Christian. Can a Jew be a Christian? Yes they are called Messianic Jews. Not sure what the proper name for a Muslim Christian would be.

The person, in my opinion, would be a Christian influenced by Islam. One cannot truly be a Muslim and associate God with anything physical, including Jesus Christ.

Are you not considered a Muslim in certain sects if you are born into it?

According to certain schools of jurisprudence, a person is a Muslim if their father was a Muslim. I guess that would make Obama an apostate under their interpretation...

The sad part is so many kind-hearted and average Muslims are being defined by others by the radicals.

It would be like defining Christianity by the radicals in their religion.

Christians are defined by the radicals on a weekly basis. Just recently with the Dr. Tiller murder. If the Muslims would denounce the radicals instead of ignoring their actions, that would go a long way in helping to change the perception of them.

Even the Muslim Brotherhood attempts to distance itself from terrorism. Islamic condemnations of radicalism are apparently not sensational enough to be considered worthy of meaningful coverage by the news media.

Muslims Condemn Terrorist Attacks

Actually, this does change the context of the snippet that has flooded the airwaves since 2008. I've always heard that it was taken out of context but I cannot understand why BO would denounce him because of this sermon. I'm going to assume that most people who love to quote Wright do not know what they are actually quoting. It doesn't matter though because most people are like Divecon or Willowtree and will never see the error of their ways. Violence will continue forever. The Taliban and Al Queda will keep going back and forth with us until one or the other dies out. The war on terror is going to be just like the war on drugs.

It's amazing what one can find when you can actually find the real context beyond media sound bytes. :lol:

The liberal MEDIA deceived the public in a way that was detrimental to Barack Obama??? NO!!!!!!!

of course he wouldnt
to you

At no point did he say America deserved it for simply being America. He said this was coming to happen eventually because "violence is besieged with violence."

Another thing, a whole part of his sermon was quoting someone else.

I'll be honest in saying looking back that I'm surprised we weren't attacked so harshly sooner. The number of things we did to certain countries would give the people of those countries good reason to hate our Government at the very least and us for believing we support what our Government did.

RS, you're only allowed to hate our government NOW that Barack Obama is president...

No, you have misinformation...WHY am I not surprised?

Hey, here's a revolutionary idea...educate your pea before you open your pie hole...find out the TRUTH, then you won't always sound like such a right wing pea brain...

http://faultlineusa.blogspot.com/2008/03/jeremiah-wrights-911-sermon-in-context.html

Bill Moyers Journal . Transcripts | PBS

"Eighty percent of Republicans are just Democrats that don't know what's going on"
Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

Please... don't even try to compare a Kennedy democrat with today's moonbat liberal nutjobs mmmkay?

Kennedy would probably be a republican today and one thing is for certain, he wouldn't be kissing n00bama;s ass the way you clowns do.

She believes in the camelot version of history regarding the 35th President.

You see pea brain, when you keep making pea brains statements, I will call you a pea brain...pea brain.

Now, your polarized pea brained argument is childish. Please bring me the posts I authored to support your camelot claim. Herein lies your problem pea brain...I have tons of proof JFK was not a "neocon", and I challenged you to prove that he was...so, your pea is empty and your only defense is to use the pea brain approach...

BTW, I am a he ...

Forum List

Back