NO "Freudian" slip here.....No, not at all

Lookout

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2007
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMUgNg7aD8M]YouTube - Obama: "My Muslim Faith"[/ame]

Considering the pastor he followed and embraced for 20 years, I'd rather he WERE a Muslim.

Other then the fact he LIED and mislead everyone by pretending to be a Christian? I guess not.

Well that's obvious, I was referring if he found anything wrong with the Muslim faith in general.

This debate is fruitless anyway. People commit double think if they hate Obama in this debate plenty of times.

On one end, they think he's a follower of what everything Wright said and is a firm believer.

On the other end, they also believe he is a Muslim.

Those two thoughts cannot co-exist without not making sense.

Personally? I think he's a Christian.

I'm sure if McCain supported someone like David Duke for 20 years, everyone would be fine with it. Oh wait. Maybe not.

It's funny that someone who has an avatar of a cartoon character who is a conspiracy theorist, posted this thread. Fitting and

::fun::

I'm sure if McCain supported someone like David Duke for 20 years, everyone would be fine with it. Oh wait. Maybe not.

The media for the most part put up with the fact McCain proudly accepted the endorsements of those on the religious right who spewed a good amount of hate similar to David Duke.

He later recanted them but it showed hypocrisy on McCain's part since it was those same people he said were ruining the party a couple years earlier.

The media for the most part put up with the fact McCain proudly accepted the endorsements of those on the religious right who spewed a good amount of hate similar to David Duke.

He later recanted them but it showed hypocrisy on McCain's part since it was those same people he said were ruining the party a couple years earlier.

Not sure which groups you're speaking of. But accepting endorsements and having someone as a mentor for 20 years are two different things.

There are Muslims who also hold a claim to be Christian. Can a Jew be a Christian? Yes they are called Messianic Jews. Not sure what the proper name for a Muslim Christian would be.

It is surprising listening to the clip that the interviewer has to correct him as to cay Christian faith. I had not seen it before.

Not sure which groups you're speaking of. But accepting endorsements and having someone as a mentor for 20 years are two different things.

True, they are different things. However, I'm not sure you can call Wright his mentor when it comes to Obama's policies.

Wright did say some crazy things, however he was also right on some things. The thing is for the entire election campaign, the media kept replaying the same 2-3 minute clip.

There are Muslims who also hold a claim to be Christian. Can a Jew be a Christian? Yes they are called Messianic Jews. Not sure what the proper name for a Muslim Christian would be.

It is surprising listening to the clip that the interviewer has to correct him as to cay Christian faith. I had not seen it before.

According to the Muslim faith, anyone born to a Muslim family IS a Muslim whether they change faiths or not. but I don't think that is what the conspiracy theorists mean when they say it.

they would be killed by their families if caught

According to the Muslim faith, anyone born to a Muslim family IS a Muslim whether they change faiths or not. but I don't think that is what the conspiracy theorists mean when they say it.

Nope, supposedly he is a Muslim terrorist/spy who is only going to wave the white flag to Osama Bin Laden, giving control of the United States to terrorists.

New Topics

Forum List

Back