NO "Freudian" slip here.....No, not at all

saying 9/11 was america's chickens coming home to roost cannot be taken out of context.

saying they should change the song "God Bless America" also cannot be taken out of context.

other comments like the government started aids to kill the blacks, is paraphrased from Mein Kampf.

The theory that the Government started AIDS to kill blacks is a theory that's been around for many years. Another variation of the theory being the Government created Crack and put it in the ghetto. However, it's tough to trust the Government for many people considering the amount of things it has done to it's own people over time.

God Bless America , God Bless the USA, etc are all beautiful songs but go against the Christian ideals if you want my honest opinion. Wouldn't Jesus rather us say God Bless everybody? Asking God to bless a certain place is being somewhat selfish wouldn't you say?

As for the chicken's coming home to roost comment, I'll post the full context:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOdlnzkeoyQ]YouTube - FOX Lies!! Irresponsible Media! Barack Obama Pastor Wright[/ame]

When you hear the full context, it changes completely what he was saying.

Last edited:
Considering the pastor he followed and embraced for 20 years, I'd rather he WERE a Muslim.

And you know ALL about Jeremiah Wright by hearing short snippets taken out of context...

WOW, I guess calling you a pea brain may be optimistic...

Fuck you, idiot. Did I hear correctly that you're a teacher? Christ help the kids. I wouldn't let you train my dog.

saying 9/11 was america's chickens coming home to roost cannot be taken out of context.

saying they should change the song "God Bless America" also cannot be taken out of context.

other comments like the government started aids to kill the blacks, is paraphrased from Mein Kampf.

The theory that the Government started AIDS to kill blacks is a theory that's been around for many years. Another variation of the theory being the Government created Crack and put it in the ghetto. However, it's tough to trust the Government for many people considering the amount of things it has done to it's own people over time.

God Bless America , God Bless the USA, etc are all beautiful songs but go against the Christian ideals if you want my honest opinion. Wouldn't Jesus rather us say God Bless everybody? Asking God to bless a certain place is being somewhat selfish wouldn't you say?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOdlnzkeoyQ]YouTube - FOX Lies!! Irresponsible Media! Barack Obama Pastor Wright[/ame]

no, it doesnt

Welcome fight fans to the Tuesday night fights. For your enjoyment tonight we have a tag team match of unbelievable quality...In the red corner wearing superman tights and an elastic head band with things coming out of his head that look like antenna is....Bfgrn or for those of you joining us for the first time....The BIG FUCKING GREEN ROUND NOODLE....in the blue corner wearing black and white trunks and enough hair gel to slick up a herd of elephants its the infamous ELLLLLLLVIS!

of course he wouldnt
to you

At no point did he say America deserved it for simply being America. He said this was coming to happen eventually because "violence is besieged with violence."

Another thing, a whole part of his sermon was quoting someone else.

I'll be honest in saying looking back that I'm surprised we weren't attacked so harshly sooner. The number of things we did to certain countries would give the people of those countries good reason to hate our Government at the very least and us for believing we support what our Government did.

Considering the pastor he followed and embraced for 20 years, I'd rather he WERE a Muslim.

And you know ALL about Jeremiah Wright by hearing short snippets taken out of context...

Fuck you, idiot. Did I hear correctly that you're a teacher? Christ help the kids. I wouldn't let you train my dog.

No, you have misinformation...WHY am I not surprised?

Hey, here's a revolutionary idea...educate your pea before you open your pie hole...find out the TRUTH, then you won't always sound like such a right wing pea brain...

http://faultlineusa.blogspot.com/2008/03/jeremiah-wrights-911-sermon-in-context.html

Bill Moyers Journal . Transcripts | PBS

"Eighty percent of Republicans are just Democrats that don't know what's going on"
Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

Hey, here's a revolutionary idea...educate your pea before you open your pie hole...find out the TRUTH, then you won't always sound like such a right wing pea brain...

http://faultlineusa.blogspot.com/2008/03/jeremiah-wrights-911-sermon-in-context.html

"Eighty percent of Republicans are just Democrats that don't know what's going on"
Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

Whew! There is a god.

of course he wouldnt
to you

At no point did he say America deserved it for simply being America. He said this was coming to happen eventually because "violence is besieged with violence."

I'll be honest in saying looking back that I'm surprised we weren't attacked so harshly sooner. The number of things we did to certain countries would give the people of those countries good reason to hate our Government at the very least and us for believing we support what our Government did.

Assuming he knows ANYTHING about history, I guess he would rather we kill 5 times as many Japs as we did with the a-bombs and hundreds of thousands of Americans.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

Please... don't even try to compare a Kennedy democrat with today's moonbat liberal nutjobs mmmkay?

Kennedy would probably be a republican today and one thing is for certain, he wouldn't be kissing n00bama;s ass the way you clowns do.

Assuming he knows ANYTHING about history, I guess he would rather we kill 5 times as many Japs as we did with the a-bombs and hundreds of thousands of Americans.

I don't think so. I think he was just simply saying that violence creates more violence and so on.

U.S Legacy in Laos

The U.S. bombing of Laos was unprecedented. The U.S. Air Force carried out 580,000 missions against the country. That breaks down to about one planeload of bombs dropped every eight minutes, 24 hours a day, for nine years. According to the experts, the U.S. dropped over 2 million tonnes of bombs in Laos, more than all of the bombs dropped during the World War II.

The United States dropped 80 million cluster bomblets on Laos. Ten percent to 30% did not explode, leaving 8 million to 24 million scattered across the country; 15 of Laos' 18 provinces are contaminated with UXO. In the northern Xiengkhouang province, grazing water buffalo have eaten dud submunitions and exploded.

Surprisingly enough, the Lao people hold no grudge against us. If it were the U.S that this happened to, we would of blown Laos off the face of the earth.

Something else from Obama that was positive:

June 13, 2009 - US President Barack Obama removed Laos from a trade blacklist, opening the way for US loans to companies doing business in the former US adversaries.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

Please... don't even try to compare a Kennedy democrat with today's moonbat liberal nutjobs mmmkay?

Kennedy would probably be a republican today and one thing is for certain, he wouldn't be kissing n00bama;s ass the way you clowns do.

She believes in the camelot version of history regarding the 35th President.

Kennedy and RFK would be more of Libertarians before they would be Republicans. However, I think they both would of stayed in the Democratic party. Especially with what JFK did involving U.S Steel. No Republican would dare do such a thing.

of course he wouldnt
to you

And we are under way... Out of the red corner comes robert giving a sermon about violence and quoting someone else and shouting anti government slogans.

Actually, this does change the context of the snippet that has flooded the airwaves since 2008. I've always heard that it was taken out of context but I cannot understand why BO would denounce him because of this sermon. I'm going to assume that most people who love to quote Wright do not know what they are actually quoting. It doesn't matter though because most people are like Divecon or Willowtree and will never see the error of their ways. Violence will continue forever. The Taliban and Al Queda will keep going back and forth with us until one or the other dies out. The war on terror is going to be just like the war on drugs.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

BFGRN also cames out of his corner and talking about a revolution and telling Robert he needs smart pea.
Its going to be good one tonight fight fans were just waiting for the first real punch to start things off.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

Whew! There is a god.
Elvis comes into the ring praying to God...I guess he figures it cant hurt with this line up.

Actually, this does change the context of the snippet that has flooded the airwaves since 2008. I've always heard that it was taken out of context but I cannot understand why BO would denounce him because of this sermon. I'm going to assume that most people who love to quote Wright do not know what they are actually quoting. It doesn't matter though because most people are like Divecon or Willowtree and will never see the error of their ways. Violence will continue forever. The Taliban and Al Queda will keep going back and forth with us until one or the other dies out. The war on terror is going to be just like the war on drugs.

It's amazing what one can find when you can actually find the real context beyond media sound bytes. :lol:

of course he wouldnt
to you

And here we go fight fans...Elvis lunges into robert and puts an A-bomb on him...Robert is lying on the canvass dazed and weak.

Forum List

Back