NO "Freudian" slip here.....No, not at all

According to the Muslim faith, anyone born to a Muslim family IS a Muslim whether they change faiths or not. but I don't think that is what the conspiracy theorists mean when they say it.

Nope, supposedly he is a Muslim terrorist/spy who is only going to wave the white flag to Osama Bin Laden, giving control of the United States to terrorists.

That is what the CT's imply.

The sad part is so many kind-hearted and average Muslims are being defined by others by the radicals.

It would be like defining Christianity by the radicals in their religion.

There are Muslims who also hold a claim to be Christian. Can a Jew be a Christian? Yes they are called Messianic Jews. Not sure what the proper name for a Muslim Christian would be.

It is surprising listening to the clip that the interviewer has to correct him as to cay Christian faith. I had not seen it before.

According to the Muslim faith, anyone born to a Muslim family IS a Muslim whether they change faiths or not. but I don't think that is what the conspiracy theorists mean when they say it.
According to religions a lot of things but he did say his Muslim faith in the clip.

If it were not for his payback policy appointments I could almost like the guy. But I do not think he is looking out for the best thing for the American public from what I have see. I can't picture him being re-elected at this point. Then again unless the republicans get their shit together and get some decent people in there representing them he just might win again by default. I think that is what they are pinning their hopes on. Either that or hoping for a pass on D-NV-Reid's latest proposal H.R. 5 sponsored by D-NY-Jose Serrano on the Judiciary committee.

There are Muslims who also hold a claim to be Christian. Can a Jew be a Christian? Yes they are called Messianic Jews. Not sure what the proper name for a Muslim Christian would be.

It is surprising listening to the clip that the interviewer has to correct him as to cay Christian faith. I had not seen it before.

According to religions a lot of things but he did say his Muslim faith in the clip.

If it were not for his payback policy appointments I could almost like the guy. But I do not think he is looking out for the best thing for the American public from what I have see. I can't picture him being re-elected at this point. Then again unless the republicans get their shit together and get some decent people in there representing them he just might win again by default. I think that is what they are pinning their hopes on. Either that or hoping for a pass on D-NV-Reid's latest proposal H.R. 5 sponsored by D-NY-Jose Serrano on the Judiciary committee.

i actually support that repeal of the 22nd amendment

:lol: I could see Bill running again.

Thing is though, the 22nd amendment should of never had been put into law in the first place.

I hope he doesn't get re-elected. this is one of FOUR issues I have counted now, that I will defend him on. the others being his citizenship, the tonight show bowling comment, and the fly.

I hope he doesn't get re-elected. this is one of FOUR issues I have counted now, that I will defend him on. the others being his citizenship, the tonight show bowling comment, and the fly.
yup, same issues i agree with him on

You don't agree with him on the David Vitter Bill? Otherwise known as the Disaster Recovery Personal Protection Act.

Last edited:
Not sure which groups you're speaking of. But accepting endorsements and having someone as a mentor for 20 years are two different things.

True, they are different things. However, I'm not sure you can call Wright his mentor when it comes to Obama's policies.

Wright did say some crazy things, however he was also right on some things. The thing is for the entire election campaign, the media kept replaying the same 2-3 minute clip.

So let me see if I get your...ummm...point (if that's what you call it), the same 2-3 minute clip was a collection of several different lines from several different sermons. Indicating that it wasn't just 2 or 3 minutes of his life, but a WAY of life...a WAY of thinking... that shaped Wright's opinions, attitudes and LEADERSHIP of his congregation, of which Obama was a part...out of convenience, political or otherwise. He admits himself that only attended maybe once a month, so he wasn't MUCH of a Christian if one at all. Wright has one the largest and most influential church's on the southside of Chicago and many big money members were backing Obama all the way. It was in his best interest to be in one of those pews at least once a month. Nobode ever said that Wright didn't say some good things too. I am very sure he encouraged them to love each other, be kind to each other and be proud. Nothing wrong with that. But hate speech against your country is wrong anyway you cut it. Obama himself admitted Wright was his mentor...and a mentor is someone who has influence over EVERY aspect of your life. You really should read Obama early writings. Then you would see that he not only shared Wright's indignation with America, but was thinking that way most likely BEFORE he ever set foot in Wright's church.

I'm guessing repealing an amendment has the same requirements as amending the constitution?

So let me see if I get your...ummm...point (if that's what you call it), the same 2-3 minute clip was a collection of several different lines from several different sermons. Indicating that it wasn't just 2 or 3 minutes of his life, but a WAY of life...a WAY of thinking... that shaped Wright's opinions, attitudes and LEADERSHIP of his congregation, of which Obama was a part...out of convenience, political or otherwise. He admits himself that only attended maybe once a month, so he wasn't MUCH of a Christian if one at all. Wright has one the largest and most influential church's on the southside of Chicago and many big money members were backing Obama all the way. It was in his best interest to be in one of those pews at least once a month. Nobode ever said that Wright didn't say some good things too. I am very sure he encouraged them to love each other, be kind to each other and be proud. Nothing wrong with that. But hate speech against your country is wrong anyway you cut it. Obama himself admitted Wright was his mentor...and a mentor is someone who has influence over EVERY aspect of your life. You really should read Obama early writings. Then you would see that he not only shared Wright's indignation with America, but was thinking that way most likely BEFORE he ever set foot in Wright's church.

So wait, when it comes to Republicans like Sarah Palin, media is completely wrong?

But when it comes to Wright, completely right?

:rofl: Oh the irony, the sweet irony.

Lots of those statements they played were taken out of context first off. Second, you need to stop thinking like America has no blood on her hands from her past. Honestly, such ignorance is frightening at times.

saying 9/11 was america's chickens coming home to roost cannot be taken out of context.

saying they should change the song "God Bless America" also cannot be taken out of context.

other comments like the government started aids to kill the blacks, is paraphrased from Mein Kampf.

:lol: Really? REALLY?

By the way Lookout, lets say for a moment he is Muslim, something wrong with that? :eusa_eh:

Other then the fact he LIED and mislead everyone by pretending to be a Christian? I guess not.

I got to hand it to you Retired...You were the only one who got it out of everyone else that commented. It was just that plain and simple........and I am the CT? Did you read all the threads after your post and where this went?.
The difference between a Conspiracy Theorist and a nut job is a CT will take all the evidence available and dissect every part of every bit of it. They will carefully go over every part of all the data with a fine tooth comb and piece it back together in the best way that makes real sense...Oh I'm sorry, that would be a crime scene investigator...anyway,
a nut job just takes one piece of a puzzle and runs with it to 100 different ends that get lost to a point they don't even remember what they were talking about in the first place....So I will proudly take the tittle of CT...Crime Theory, at least I'm not a nut job!
Thanks retired for keeping it simple and not reading anymore into it than was there. There is potential for you yet.

I'm guessing repealing an amendment has the same requirements as amending the constitution?
yup

So wait, when it comes to Republicans like Sarah Palin, media is completely wrong?

But when it comes to Wright, completely right?

:rofl: Oh the irony, the sweet irony.

Lots of those statements they played were taken out of context first off. Second, you need to stop thinking like America has no blood on her hands from her past. Honestly, such ignorance is frightening at times.

We're not going by what the media said about Wright, we're going by the tapes of his sermons, which were downright hateful.

Now they are so lost they couldn't find their way back with a hound dog and a compass with a full moon.

Considering the pastor he followed and embraced for 20 years, I'd rather he WERE a Muslim.

And you know ALL about Jeremiah Wright by hearing short snippets taken out of context...

WOW, I guess calling you a pea brain may be optimistic...

Forum List

Back