No "assault" rifle used in latest attack

Where's David Hogg now? Not a single high capacity, semi-automatic rifle in Santa Fe shooting, outlawing them won't stop this. Shotgun and a revolver. That doesn't fit the "outlaw weapons of war!" narrative so the libs are nowhere to be found. Where are the press conferences saying "my life is more important than your right to own an AR-15?

Why is he not calling for outlawing shotguns and revolvers?

Condolences to victims of this social problem, not weapons problem.

The chilling words Santa Fe shooting suspect repeated amid the carnage
It is a weapons problem. How did that kid have access to his father's guns? A father should have known that the kid was unstable, and locked his guns up. Time for some accountability from gun owners. As for the rest of your nonsense, the majority of shootings of this type have been done with semi-automatic weapons with high capacity magazines.

Where's David Hogg now? Not a single high capacity, semi-automatic rifle in Santa Fe shooting, outlawing them won't stop this. Shotgun and a revolver. That doesn't fit the "outlaw weapons of war!" narrative so the libs are nowhere to be found. Where are the press conferences saying "my life is more important than your right to own an AR-15?

As usual, using the deaths of children to push the RWNJ gun agenda. And as usual, never a word about the dead children. Not one word of comfort or caring.

Lives shattered, families shattered, scars that will never ever heal but hey, the shooter didn't use your precious ar15.

What a comfort that must be to surviving families, parents, school mates.

"my guns, including the AR15 is more important than children's lives, mine or yours".

There. Fixed it for you.

I do love watching you fools still so terrified of David Hogg.

Some numbers for you. Remember that, on average, there are almost 100 gun deaths every day.

You can sit on your ar15 and spin.
69ecd2aaba8d5394a255a4a75e71cfb7.jpg

Sure, you could always get to almost zero mass shootings if you essentially outlaw all guns among the general population, including revolvers and hunting rifles. You could also get to nearly zero crime if you required everyone to lock themselves in their homes after work in a daily curfew. Some people have slave mentalities.
Many people in Canada own guns. However, how many mass shootings have been done by people with guns like the Winchester 94?

As usual, using the deaths of children to push the RWNJ gun agenda. And as usual, never a word about the dead children. Not one word of comfort or caring.

Lives shattered, families shattered, scars that will never ever heal but hey, the shooter didn't use your precious ar15.

"my guns, including the AR15 is more important than children's lives, mine or yours".

There. Fixed it for you.

Some numbers for you. Remember that, on average, there are almost 100 gun deaths every day.

Sure, you could always get to almost zero mass shootings if you essentially outlaw all guns among the general population, including revolvers and hunting rifles. You could also get to nearly zero crime if you required everyone to lock themselves in their homes after work in a daily curfew. Some people have slave mentalities.

Why do RWNJs believe other countries don't have guns?

There. Fixed it for you.

Started with the 60's LuNe

We should be working toward ending it now.

Instead, NRA pays off trump and gop and then hires a convicted traitor as their prez.

Hiring North tells us all we need to know about the NRA having only one goal. Make money for gun makers at the expense of a lot more dead people, including our children.

My bet is the RWNJ sheep will just keep on being bobble heads.
And on their board, and as one of their chief spokesmen, they have an asshole that writes songs about sex with a thirteen year old, and shit his pants to avoid the draft. Ya, Teddy boi is a real winner.

We should be working toward ending it now.

Instead, NRA pays off trump and gop and then hires a convicted traitor as their prez.

Hiring North tells us all we need to know about the NRA having only one goal. Make money for gun makers at the expense of a lot more dead people, including our children.

My bet is the RWNJ sheep will just keep on being bobble heads.
They are working on it LuNe, "draining the swamp" is code for ridding the country of liberalism which is to blame for the change in direction of America from the 50's to the mess that is/was the 60's

In the 50's lots of good women were still getting beaten every Saturday night by lousy drunk husband because divorce was still taboo, and blacks couldn't sit at lunch counters in the south. But if you are talking about new permissiveness in parenting, ya, you might have a point. I see lots of Millennials who were raised as if they were brought into the world to enrich their parents lives, rather than parents understanding everything comes second to your kid. It would be creepy to have a mother who texts 3 times a day when you're in college. You didn't even have texts you waited for the phones rates to go down Sunday night then you called home.

There. Fixed it for you.

The US has a culture of violence problem. Take the guns from the law abiding citizens and you still have a culture of violence.

In the 50's lots of good women were still getting beaten every Saturday night by lousy drunk husband because divorce was still taboo, and blacks couldn't sit at lunch counters in the south. But if you are talking about new permissiveness in parenting, ya, you might have a point. I see lots of Millennials who were raised as if they were brought into the world to enrich their parents lives, rather than parents understanding everything comes second to your kid. It would be creepy to have a mother who texts 3 times a day when you're in college. You didn't even have texts you waited for the phones rates to go down Sunday night then you called home.
The whole idea of claiming this didn't happen prior to the 60's is to get someone from the left to prove that the guns are just being scape goated to protect and provide cover for their failed policies, yours is exactly the post I was trying to provoke, you did not even pretend to to try and prove I was wrong, you just provided explained why you pretend pre-60's culture was more terrible than the culture that has led to the gun violence of today, by the way, the south was so heavily dominated by democrats where did you think blacks would have to sit?

Nobody is talking about taking the guns from law abiding citizens. They are talking about keeping the weapons of war out of the hands of crazies. And one way to do that is require a class 3 license for any semi-automatic weapon that can take a large magazine. Such a law would not affect any gun that I have, and they are all more than adequate for self defense. Not really expecting a zombie apocalypse.

Nobody is talking about taking the guns from law abiding citizens.
That's because it would be unconstitutional, I don't suppose anyone whose real intent to take guns away from law abiding citizens would want to talk about it.
so if there ever is an attempt to do that look for laws that slowly eat away at those rights, little nibbles at the 2nd amendment is what I would look for.

You have an absolute right to defend your life by the most efficient means possible. That means "fireamr" ownership is a natural right as acknowledged in the Second Amendment.
Um no. "Natural rights" is a nonsense phrase to start with. Rights are a product of society, a purely human construct. Nothing natural about it. Our society does indeed grant you the right to defend yourself, but there are no guarantees what tools you get to use. I suggest you take some lessons in a martial art or get a big dog.

John Locke disagreed with you. John Locke on the rights to life, liberty, and property of ourselves and others (1689) - Online Library of Liberty Society LIMITS your natural rights. I suggest you go pound salt.
I've read it, the man is a lunatic.

Or, more likely, you're just a stupid propagandist who hates the idea of people being free to exercise their rights.
Lol, you don't handle dissenting opinions very well do you.

I don't tolerate stupidity very long.

You have an absolute right to defend your life by the most efficient means possible. That means "fireamr" ownership is a natural right as acknowledged in the Second Amendment.
"natural"

The USSC said that you are full of shit. Guns types & where toted can be regulated.

That's NOT what the SCOTUS said. Scalia in his opinion that limitations CAN be put on people's second amendment rights due to their actions (Felons cannot own firearms for example) but he never said everyone could be limited.
So, why can't I go down to gander mountain and buy an nice 30mm Bushmaster cannon then?

If you weren't stupid, you'd know that the Second Amendment protects arms, not ordinance.
Arms are ordnance, but not all ordnance is arms. BTW, there's no "I" in ordnance.

An ordinance is a piece of legislation.

Thanks. I appreciate the fact that you can handle the mechanics of spelling better than I, while you seem to not be able to understand complex concepts.

Wow, I guess the idea probably own more guns than you means I don't know shit about guns.

First of all, if that shotgun was a pump action, it takes time to reload. It is not that closed quarters when you are in a relatively large room. Even a double barrel takes time as you would fumble in your pockets to get the shells to reload. I seriously doubt he had a tactical shotgun.

This compared to 30 or more shots at the pull of the trigger?

You people know shit about guns. All you know is to kiss the NRA's ass as children die in our schools.
First, I apologize for the unnecessarily offensive tone of my response. I mistakenly perceived you to be among the gun-phobes whose tiresome criticisms are rooted in ignorance. That was a mistake.

I won't engage in debate about which is a more effective weapon to use against a crowd of unarmed human-size targets in an enclosed environment, mainly because I've never handled an AR-15 or its equivalent. But I am thoroughly familiar with an 18", seven round capacity, wide open choke, 12-gauge shotgun loaded with 3" magnum #00 buckshot rounds -- and I have a very good idea what one of those could do within the above described circumstances.

Reloading would present some level of delay, depending mainly on the shooter's experience, but with a seven round holster fixed to the receiver side of the gun, along with a 32 round "Pancho" bandolier, the kind of firepower this weapon is capable of delivering should not be casually underestimated.

Best post of the thread.

Most progressives in here grew up watching Linda Hamilton firing 12G rounds into Arnold Schwartzenegger with a cruiser....one handed!:113:. Indoors and with zero ear protection!!:2up:

What can you do? The level of naive is prolific and based largely on pure emotion. Understood by our lawmakers....obviously!:coffee:

@www.whosnotwinning.com

Last edited:
How many "kids" die in Chicago, Baltimore, Detroit, and other Democrat hell holes every day?
And yes, conservatives are this stupid as well.

Ahhh but winning s0n.... especially on this issue. The anger and misery in all of your post is evidence of that.... that bumpy cucumber you are sporting appears to be mighty big.:backpedal:

Um no. "Natural rights" is a nonsense phrase to start with. Rights are a product of society, a purely human construct. Nothing natural about it. Our society does indeed grant you the right to defend yourself, but there are no guarantees what tools you get to use. I suggest you take some lessons in a martial art or get a big dog.

John Locke disagreed with you. John Locke on the rights to life, liberty, and property of ourselves and others (1689) - Online Library of Liberty Society LIMITS your natural rights. I suggest you go pound salt.
I've read it, the man is a lunatic.

Or, more likely, you're just a stupid propagandist who hates the idea of people being free to exercise their rights.
Lol, you don't handle dissenting opinions very well do you.

I don't tolerate stupidity very long.
How do you stand yourself?

"natural"

The USSC said that you are full of shit. Guns types & where toted can be regulated.

That's NOT what the SCOTUS said. Scalia in his opinion that limitations CAN be put on people's second amendment rights due to their actions (Felons cannot own firearms for example) but he never said everyone could be limited.
So, why can't I go down to gander mountain and buy an nice 30mm Bushmaster cannon then?

If you weren't stupid, you'd know that the Second Amendment protects arms, not ordinance.
Arms are ordnance, but not all ordnance is arms. BTW, there's no "I" in ordnance.

An ordinance is a piece of legislation.

Thanks. I appreciate the fact that you can handle the mechanics of spelling better than I, while you seem to not be able to understand complex concepts.
Spelling? The fact is you don't know what you are talking about. You don't even know what the word means.

Wow, I guess the idea probably own more guns than you means I don't know shit about guns.

First of all, if that shotgun was a pump action, it takes time to reload. It is not that closed quarters when you are in a relatively large room. Even a double barrel takes time as you would fumble in your pockets to get the shells to reload. I seriously doubt he had a tactical shotgun.

You people know shit about guns. All you know is to kiss the NRA's ass as children die in our schools.
First, I apologize for the unnecessarily offensive tone of my response. I mistakenly perceived you to be among the gun-phobes whose tiresome criticisms are rooted in ignorance. That was a mistake.

I won't engage in debate about which is a more effective weapon to use against a crowd of unarmed human-size targets in an enclosed environment, mainly because I've never handled an AR-15 or its equivalent. But I am thoroughly familiar with an 18", seven round capacity, wide open choke, 12-gauge shotgun loaded with 3" magnum #00 buckshot rounds -- and I have a very good idea what one of those could do within the above described circumstances.

Reloading would present some level of delay, depending mainly on the shooter's experience, but with a seven round holster fixed to the receiver side of the gun, along with a 32 round "Pancho" bandolier, the kind of firepower this weapon is capable of delivering should not be casually underestimated.

Best post of the thread.

Most progressives in here grew up watching Linda Hamilton firing 12G rounds into Arnold Schwartzenegger with a cruiser....one handed!:113:. Indoors and with zero ear protection!!:2up:

What can you do? The level of naive is prolific and based largely on pure emotion. Understood by our lawmakers....obviously!:coffee:

@www.whosnotwinning.com

Actually, asswipe, I have used pump action shotguns & speak from expertience. You obviously speak from your ass.

You spec a particular shotgun with special accessories.

Were the used here?

If I were going to perform this type of killing, I might use the shotgun for the 3-5 sjots & then discartd it for the handgun or other weapon.

I have been shot with a 12 gauge. Enough to knock me down but only 2 bbs penetrated my winter clothes & skin.

I have been shot with a 12 gauge. Enough to knock me down but only 2 bbs penetrated my winter clothes & skin.

Shotgun effectiveness is totally depended on the type of shells used. I would NOT want to get shot with a 12 gauge and 00 buck.

Forum List

Back