No "assault" rifle used in latest attack

I've read it, the man is a lunatic.

Or, more likely, you're just a stupid propagandist who hates the idea of people being free to exercise their rights.
Lol, you don't handle dissenting opinions very well do you.

I don't tolerate stupidity very long.
How do you stand yourself?

Unlike you, I am not suffering from that condition.
Oh I beg to differ sir or ma'am.

So, why can't I go down to gander mountain and buy an nice 30mm Bushmaster cannon then?

If you weren't stupid, you'd know that the Second Amendment protects arms, not ordinance.
Arms are ordnance, but not all ordnance is arms. BTW, there's no "I" in ordnance.

An ordinance is a piece of legislation.

Thanks. I appreciate the fact that you can handle the mechanics of spelling better than I, while you seem to not be able to understand complex concepts.
Spelling? The fact is you don't know what you are talking about. You don't even know what the word means.

LOL! The fact is that you throw out all these seemingly clever talking points from someone else as if they are to be taken seriously, but they are truly just a waste of time. Go away, time-suck troll.
Lol, it really bothers you that a liberal knows more about weapons than you do doesn't it? Well, sad to say I have more experience with them than most of the RWNJs around here.

[...]

I have been shot with a 12 gauge. Enough to knock me down but only 2 bbs penetrated my winter clothes & skin.
I think that based on your experience you should call attention to the relative inefficiency of the shotgun as a military weapon. I believe the Marine Corps would be grateful for the information.

Rem-870.04.jpg
Here I Here I thought they use M16s. Silly me.

The father lived in Texas & since Texans are known horrible hunters, that shot gun could have held a more that those legal to hunt with in other states.

Here in PA where we actually know how to hunt. you are limited to a total of 3 shells. My shotguns have a capacity of 5 but are plugged to hold just 3 total.
Most plugs are easily removed.

[...]

I have been shot with a 12 gauge. Enough to knock me down but only 2 bbs penetrated my winter clothes & skin.
I think that based on your experience you should call attention to the relative inefficiency of the shotgun as a military weapon. I believe the Marine Corps would be grateful for the information.

Rem-870.04.jpg

The father lived in Texas & since Texans are known horrible hunters, that shot gun could have held a more that those legal to hunt with in other states.

Here in PA where we actually know how to hunt. you are limited to a total of 3 shells. My shotguns have a capacity of 5 but are plugged to hold just 3 total.

those are the things an anti would not know

Shotgun effectiveness is totally depended on the type of shells used. I would NOT want to get shot with a 12 gauge and 00 buck.
Especially 3" magnum. And distance from shooter is critical. What Real Dave described, is a relatively common hunting accident in which he could have been hundreds of yards from the shooter.

What he was hit with ("BBs") probably was #5 birdshot. If the impact was hard enough to knock him down but there was so little penetration the clothing he was wearing would need to be comparable to body armor.

The dumbass thinks that was buckshot!!!:113::crying::eusa_dance:

Shotgun effectiveness is totally depended on the type of shells used. I would NOT want to get shot with a 12 gauge and 00 buck.
Especially 3" magnum. And distance from shooter is critical. What Real Dave described, is a relatively common hunting accident in which he could have been hundreds of yards from the shooter.

What he was hit with ("BBs") probably was #5 birdshot. If the impact was hard enough to knock him down but there was so little penetration the clothing he was wearing would need to be comparable to body armor.

Hundreds of yards? And you claim to know shotguns? Bull Fucking Shit.

#5 is game load. You didn't even know that.

You know s0n, after Joe B you are the biggest phony on the entire message board.:up:

[...]

Rem-870.04.jpg

Thank you captain obvious.

Nobody is talking about taking the guns from law abiding citizens. They are talking about keeping the weapons of war out of the hands of crazies. And one way to do that is require a class 3 license for any semi-automatic weapon that can take a large magazine. Such a law would not affect any gun that I have, and they are all more than adequate for self defense. Not really expecting a zombie apocalypse.

You are wrong. Almost any Democratic challenger running in the midterm elections is including a platform plank to outright outlaw high capacity mags and semi-automatic weapons. Do your research. The gun grabbers have made great headway in the last year.

Justice Democrats | Candidates
You and your fellow progressives are ignorant on the subject...

Forum List

Back