No "assault" rifle used in latest attack

How nice for you.
How horrible for you, you can not dance on the dead children and screech ASSAULT WEAPON.
Now, please post a link to me doing that or admit you are a liar.
The you is plural as in lefties, now provide evidence that NO lefty ever did that and I will o0f course apologize.
So you are indeed a liar then. I will pop up to remind you of that from time to time.

What ever will the left do now? Those evil bastard AR-15's were not involved, just a shotgun and A REVOLVER.
The kid used what was available to him

If his father had an AR 15, you can be sure it would have made its way to school

The carnage would have been much worse with an AR15

What ever will the left do now? Those evil bastard AR-15's were not involved, just a shotgun and A REVOLVER.

TEN PEOPLE DEAD. CHILDREN who will never grow up. Some still hospitalized with life threatening/life changing wounds. Families shattered. They will never ever recover from this unspeakable trauma. Children afraid to go to school.

And you're celebrating?

The evil bastard is in your own mirror.

SHAME on the lot of you for putting a higher value on your AR15 than you do your own children.

Now that the secret is out the gun-phobes will be after shotguns, which are every bit as lethal as any so-called "assault" rifle in an enclosed environment -- like a school.

its almost like the school shooting at Santa Fe was planned ---------------- And i suppose that now they'll go after 2 of the most friendly style guns owned in the USA . Shotguns , everyone owns at least Grandpa's or DAD's old shotgun . Kids and Grandmas own shotguns . 'joe biden' said , go out and get a shotgun and fire over their heads [or similar] . And an old fashioned .38 revolver is old fashioned but look at the damage that a shotgun and a revolver can do at Santa Fe High School . --------------------- widdle 15 year old crying girl from Santa Fe High School on telly will also want shotguns and revolvers also removed from private ownership because she should be able to go to school and not worry about gun massacres . After all , school is her life .

The Left, Democrat politicians, and the Media never waste any time in using these shooting to call for more gun control laws, and gun bans. The politicize these immediately as they are known.

Forum List

Back