No "assault" rifle used in latest attack

If only some parent had stepped in and said "you know that kid you think it's fun to jack around? STOP. It's fun for you now to bully and ridicule. When that kid has a gut full he will come back and put a bullet up your ass. An armed society is a polite society. It's time you learned to be polite."

its almost like the school shooting at Santa Fe was planned ---------------- And i suppose that now they'll go after 2 of the most friendly style guns owned in the USA . Shotguns , everyone owns at least Grandpa's or DAD's old shotgun . Kids and Grandmas own shotguns . 'joe biden' said , go out and get a shotgun and fire over their heads [or similar] . And an old fashioned .38 revolver is old fashioned but look at the damage that a shotgun and a revolver can do at Santa Fe High School . --------------------- widdle 15 year old crying girl from Santa Fe High School on telly will also want shotguns and revolvers also removed from private ownership because she should be able to go to school and not worry about gun massacres . After all , school is her life .

"widdle 15 year old crying girl"

I keep thinking you slime cannot possibly sink any lower but you prove me wrong every day. But, pismoe - this is really really sick. Even for you.

That 15 year old girl has more courage and fortitude than all you gun nutters put together. I have no doubt that YOU would not have the balls to go back to school after seeing your classmates gunned down in front of you.

Why don't you PRETEND you care about the children who are being murdered?

It won't hurt you to PRETEND.

smh
--------------------------------- widdle 15 year old crying girl or boy . If it had been me crying and sniveling my DAD woulda told me to shut up , grow up and quit making a spectacle of myself as Americans have RIGHTS and bad things can happen . Course the widdle girl didn't have her Dad there , just her Mother who MAY have been crying whining and also sniveling Luddley .

Little 15 year old girl surrounded by dead friends and teachers and you criticize her for crying.

Why is it that not ONE RWNJ ever ever says anything about the unthinkable loss of children being gunned down in their SCHOOL?

You people are just plain empty. All you care about is more guns and more guns and more gun and still more guns.

Its not just trump that's owned by the NRA.
That is not it. We need to stop wasting time and energy fighting about the wrong problem. Put resources where they will do the most good, identifying boys who fit the profile of mass shooters and get them help. Yes I am talking about 'profiling'.
----------------------------------- how many people DIE in these type School shootings in the USA , a country of 310 million residents that are supposed to be in the USA MMIKE .

Do you have a particular number in mind for when a dead child will be important to you? How about other RWNJs? How many dead kids? Or would you rather pile them up and wait for the stack to get to given height?

(Note that this isn't about fetuses because, as we all know, you assholes pretend to really love you some fetuses while you kick children out of the way so you can buy more guns. )

Seriously, how many dead children would be worth you taking a moment to pretend to be a human being?

Next, you'll trot out the dumbest of all - that people die in cars.

think that you are full of zit but if you were answering MY QUESTION . I think that i asked , how many school kids die in school shootings yearly or daily is alright in the USA a country of 310 million legal residents . After all , this thread is about school kids dying in schools Luddley .

The same nutters come out of the woodwork every time there's a "mass" shooting but FACT is, there are almost 100 gun deaths in the US every day.

Afraid to answer my question? Where is your outrage about the deaths on a daily basis? To busy playing politics aren't you? If you were honest you would admit that you knew more people who have died in automobile accidents than "mass" shootings... But you're not honest enough to even ask...

Hey dickhead... Why don't you PRETEND you care about the school kids on the south side of Chicago getting killed walking home from school? I know why... It doesn't fit your political narrative... You make me sick to my stomach pretending to care about that girl... She is just another tool...

The same nutters come out of the woodwork every time there's a "mass" shooting but FACT is, there are almost 100 gun deaths in the US every day.

Our school kids are afraid to go to school and fully expect to be shot at.

Other countries have guns but not 100 gun deaths a day. In the US, the "president" is owned ($30MILLION) by the NRA, the Repub congress is owned ($ amount avail on line. Look it up.) by the NRA and a small percentage of gun owners are too stupid to know they are OWNED by the NRA.

Irresponsible gun owners give their small children guns but hole up when their kid opens fire.

IMO, if your underage kid kills with a gun, you, the parent, should be charged because YOU, the parent, did not do your job.
---------------------------------------- i asked about how many school kids are shot and die daily or yearly because they were shot dead in school Luddley .

What ever will the left do now? Those evil bastard AR-15's were not involved, just a shotgun and A REVOLVER.

TEN PEOPLE DEAD. CHILDREN who will never grow up. Some still hospitalized with life threatening/life changing wounds. Families shattered. They will never ever recover from this unspeakable trauma. Children afraid to go to school.

And you're celebrating?

The evil bastard is in your own mirror.

SHAME on the lot of you for putting a higher value on your AR15 than you do your own children.
Apparently, times up for those ten:

its almost like the school shooting at Santa Fe was planned ---------------- And i suppose that now they'll go after 2 of the most friendly style guns owned in the USA . Shotguns , everyone owns at least Grandpa's or DAD's old shotgun . Kids and Grandmas own shotguns . 'joe biden' said , go out and get a shotgun and fire over their heads [or similar] . And an old fashioned .38 revolver is old fashioned but look at the damage that a shotgun and a revolver can do at Santa Fe High School . --------------------- widdle 15 year old crying girl from Santa Fe High School on telly will also want shotguns and revolvers also removed from private ownership because she should be able to go to school and not worry about gun massacres . After all , school is her life .
Right...it was all a conspiracy....no...wait...a false flag.....

What ever will the left do now? Those evil bastard AR-15's were not involved, just a shotgun and A REVOLVER.
The kid used what was available to him

If his father had an AR 15, you can be sure it would have made its way to school

The carnage would have been much worse with an AR15

"The kid used what was available to him"
An amazing admission from you.​
This is what we've been saying all along. Ban "assault" weapons, and a kid like this would use a shotgun, pistol, or deer rifle.​
Ban all guns and he would use a car to plow into a crowd of fellow students.​
The REAL problem here was that the kid was bullied, and he went off the deep end.​

yeah Luddley , see my question in post number 39 Luddley .

"widdle 15 year old crying girl"

I keep thinking you slime cannot possibly sink any lower but you prove me wrong every day. But, pismoe - this is really really sick. Even for you.

That 15 year old girl has more courage and fortitude than all you gun nutters put together. I have no doubt that YOU would not have the balls to go back to school after seeing your classmates gunned down in front of you.

smh
--------------------------------- widdle 15 year old crying girl or boy . If it had been me crying and sniveling my DAD woulda told me to shut up , grow up and quit making a spectacle of myself as Americans have RIGHTS and bad things can happen . Course the widdle girl didn't have her Dad there , just her Mother who MAY have been crying whining and also sniveling Luddley .

Little 15 year old girl surrounded by dead friends and teachers and you criticize her for crying.

Why is it that not ONE RWNJ ever ever says anything about the unthinkable loss of children being gunned down in their SCHOOL?

You people are just plain empty. All you care about is more guns and more guns and more gun and still more guns.

Its not just trump that's owned by the NRA.
That is not it. We need to stop wasting time and energy fighting about the wrong problem. Put resources where they will do the most good, identifying boys who fit the profile of mass shooters and get them help. Yes I am talking about 'profiling'.
----------------------------------- how many people DIE in these type School shootings in the USA , a country of 310 million residents that are supposed to be in the USA MMIKE .
--------------------------------------------------------------- SORRY , messed up post , please ignore , thankyou !!

but answer my question , how many kids are killed in schools [gun free zones] on a daily or yearly basis in the USA a country of at least 310 million legal people in 2010 Luddley .

and an observation , hey , looks like YOU are slowing down posting yer 'BS' Luddley [chuckle] !!

Yet it is OK for the Libs to use these dead kids to push taking away the rights of the law abiding. Now THAT is sick.

The kid used what was available to him

If his father had an AR 15, you can be sure it would have made its way to school

The carnage would have been much worse with an AR15

Are you sure?

Do you know the damage a shotgun with buck shot can do in a classroom or hallway?

If not let me tell you the weapon he used is my weapon for defense for a damn reason because of what it can do.

Both weapons are what I use for self-defense, and a AR-15 is worthless to me...

Also, a shotgun does not require much accuracy, as it patterns. It is a devastating weapon. A criminal could probably take out a few, or more people with each shot depending how they are dispersed. I hate to even think about cowering students in a group, and a nut with a shotgun like this guy had. In Alaska that is what most people use for Grizzly Bear protection.

[...]

[...]
If you had the authority to impose any corrective action you feel is necessary to resolve this problem, what would that action be? What solution would you choose?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back