No Abnormal Here Folks!

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
TEXAS BILL WOULD CREATE $2,000 BOUNTY FOR TURNING IN TRANSGENDER STUDENTS FOUND IN BATHROOMS

A Texas lawmaker has filed a bill that would prohibit schools from allowing transgender students to use restrooms in accordance with their gender identity.

HB 2801, from GOP state Rep. Gilbert Pena (above), is similar to a bill that passed the Kentucky Senate last week.

Under Pena's proposal, school districts would be required to adopt policies saying "only persons of the same biological sex may be present at the same time in any bathroom, locker room, or shower facility in a building owned by the district."

Schools could provide "reasonable alternate" facilities if students assert they are transgender and parents sign off on it. But districts could be held liable for $2,000 in exemplary damages — plus actual damages, court costs and attorneys fees — if employees knowingly allow transgender students to use restrooms in accordance with their gender identity. In other words, the bill would place a bounty on the heads of transgender students, offering rewards to peers who report them for going to the bathroom.

Pena's bill is the third anti-transgender bathroom bill introduced in Texas this year. Two other proposals would make it a crime for transgender people to use restrooms or similar facilities in accordance with their gender identity. Last week, the Texas Department of Public Safety sent a warning to lawmakers after the author of those bills, GOP Rep. Debbie Riddle, allegedly received a glitter bomb in the mail.

The transgender bathroom bills are among at least 11 anti-LGBT measures that have been introduced in the current Texas Legislature.

Read more: Texas Hub Towleroad Gay News

Yo, don`t mess with Texas!!!

"GTP"

"OBAMA AND HIS PUPPETS HATE AMERICA"

Under Pena's proposal, school districts would be required to adopt policies saying "only persons of the same biological sex may be present at the same time in any bathroom, locker room, or shower facility in a building owned by the district."
Biological sex? Tell me, what gender is an XY woman, and an XX man, asswipes? BTW, they both exist. Want to see one? She's XY and nothing has been altered. She was born as a female and she sure looks like one to me, and everyone else. Pass your bill, dumbfucks, and nature will kick your shit-kicking asses.

t2-tv-sex-97015770_220179c.jpg

Biological sex? Tell me, what gender is an XY woman, and an XX man, asswipes? BTW, they both exist. Want to see one? She's XY and nothing has been altered. She was born as a female and she sure looks like one to me, and everyone else. Pass your bill, dumbfucks, and nature will kick your shit-kicking asses.

Yo, if you wish the abnormal? Than by all means, have at it, but have your brain checked at the Doc`s office!

"GTP"

Yo, if you wish the abnormal? Than by all means, have at it, but have your brain checked at the Doc`s office!

"GTP"
Learn what this Texas dumbfuck doesn't know, we don't just have tabs and slots. That girl above, is genetically male, so, do you want her pretty panties in the boy's locker room, yes or no?

Last edited:

"GTP"
Learn what this Texas dumbfuck doesn't know, we don't just have tabs and slots. That girl above, is genetically male, so, do you want her pretty panties in the boys locker room, yes or no?

Yo, I know that, that is why I told you to see Doc?

"GTP"

"GTP"
Learn what this Texas dumbfuck doesn't know, we don't just have tabs and slots. That girl above, is genetically male, so, do you want her pretty panties in the boys locker room, yes or no?

Yeah, funny thing, the doc can't tell you what is male and what is female either. Now what?

And answer the question, is that a boy or a girl?

"GTP"

Yeah, funny thing, the doc can't tell you what is male and what is female either. Now what?

Yo, DNA?

"GTP"

A Republican politician telling a school the government is going to take over how it should be run.

Fascinating.

"GTP"

Yo, DNA?
Boy or girl? And remember, she's XY but looks just like a girl, and has since birth.

A Republican politician telling a school the government is going to take over how it should be run.

Fascinating.

Yo, if it is doing something that is not inline with the American Traditions, such as abnormal? Then yes, it is their duty to step in!!! If a teacher is a pedophile? They step in, and throw his sorry abnormal ass in jail!!!

"GTP"

Fascinating.

Yo, if it is doing something that is not inline with the American Traditions, such as abnormal? Then yes, it is their duty to step in!!! If a teacher is a pedophile? They step in, and throw his sorry abnormal ass in jail!!!

"GTP"

American Tradition™: When all your other excuses for your continued oppression fail, you can always fall back on, "We've always done it that way!"

From OP
..Under Pena's proposal, school districts would be required to adopt policies saying "only persons of the same biological sex may be present at the same time in any bathroom, locker room, or shower facility in a building owned by the district."

Schools could provide "reasonable alternate" facilities if students assert they are transgender and parents sign off on it. But districts could be held liable for $2,000 in exemplary damages — plus actual damages, court costs and attorneys fees — if employees knowingly allow transgender students to use restrooms in accordance with their gender identity.

The alternate bathroom could be called "The Looney Loo". Nobody is a transgender. Where the rubber meets the road is when MDs are asked to participate in the amputation of healthy organs to complete a psychological delusion (all under the care and "scientific" recommendations of the neo-APA that prefers feelings and audited conclusions to actual data and numbers on all positions for public consumption/reliance). Patients undergoing such Frankensteinian and macabre procedures are routinely left incontinent, sexually numb and often more depressed as a result (gee, I wonder why?.. :cuckoo: )

This action by Texas is the type of in-your-face aggressive blowback that will gain traction and restore this country back to sanity if more jump on board.

Compassion, but not promotion of insanity. That must be the mantra and if sustained, and the cult of LGBT are not allowed to play high drama political theater posing as "gay bashers/haters" in order to drum up sympathy under fake pretenses...it should be a winning strategy.

Fascinating.

"GTP"

American Tradition™: When all your other excuses for your continued oppression fail, you can always fall back on, "We've always done it that way!"

Yo, last I heard? This is still America dunce!

"GTP"

Forum List

Back