No 9-11's On Obama's Watch!

kapf60.jpg

I checked this out - what Cheney actually said was that Benghazi was "one of the worst incidents, frankly, that I can recall in my career".

Nothing that he says would surprise me, but just for the sake of accuracy. For a change.

Well, that makes all the difference in the world.

Yep, you're welcome.

Nothing wrong with being honest.

I guess 9-11 happened during his career?

It did, yes.

You didn't know that?

That's probably why Cheney didn't say Benghazi was the worst. Just one of them. He did not provide a prioritized list.

I'm sure you see the distinction.

Right?

well you just knocked down then because quite a few has been listed
but if you want to look foolish have at it

Obama inherited a bigger network to fight terrorists thanks to Bush than Bush inherited from Clinton.

The 9-11-01 attack was mostly financed and planned under Clinton's watch....and he didn't do shit to stop it.

More people died in Embassy attacks while Reagan was in office, vs Obama.

On 9-11 post 9-11?
How about a little context? Your dishonesty is showing.

they're all over the place because they can't defend him. but but Booooooooosh, but Reagan, but we had the First world trade center bombing under CLINTON. Oklahoma city bombing oh this could fun

The Oklahoma City bombing was done by a RightWinger.

Carla dear, take your old rhetoric back to your private board, please.

Obama inherited a bigger network to fight terrorists thanks to Bush than Bush inherited from Clinton.

The 9-11-01 attack was mostly financed and planned under Clinton's watch....and he didn't do shit to stop it.

Thank goodness for President Obama. Osama bin laden.....killed on Obama's watch...the person responsible for 9-11.

I checked this out - what Cheney actually said was that Benghazi was "one of the worst incidents, frankly, that I can recall in my career".

Nothing that he says would surprise me, but just for the sake of accuracy. For a change.

Well, that makes all the difference in the world.

Yep, you're welcome.

Nothing wrong with being honest.

I guess 9-11 happened during his career?

It did, yes.

You didn't know that?

That's probably why Cheney didn't say Benghazi was the worst. Just one of them. He did not provide a prioritized list.

I'm sure you see the distinction.

Right?

well you just knocked down then because quite a few has been listed
but if you want to look foolish have at it

Hey Stephanie, I'm actually defending your guy, relax.

Obama can't even admit that ISIS/ISIL is Islamic.

Terrorist organization, killers, and evil isn't good enough?

No, that would be unfair to Bill Ayers.

What the hell does Bill Ayers have to do with this? Nothing.

You really do know very little about American history.

Sad.

Bill Ayers has nothing to do with this conversation. He was a radical from the 60's.

shitstain.....Obama has nothing to do with the DoD, CIA, DHS, FBI, etc doing their job protecting this country.

They do it despite him trying to kill us all.

Thank goodness for President Obama. Osama bin laden.....killed on Obama's watch...the person responsible for 9-11.

Sad.

Bill Ayers has nothing to do with this conversation. He was a radical from the 60's.

I suggest you read up on how Obama's political career was launched, and who helped him right his famous phony autobiography.

Shit-eater....he does nothing to protect this country.

Those of us that served in the DoD, CIA, FBI, etc do it despite his ass. He is a fucking idiot that got elected by morons like you. He has ignored endless TS-SCI briefings about Islamic terrorist threats in Africa, Iraq, etc and now you see the "chickens coming home to roost" with ISIS.

Scum like you shouldn't be allowed to breed for the sake of the gene pool.

He's the Commander-In-Chief, you idiot.

Sad.

I suggest you read up on how Obama's political career was launched, and who helped him right his famous phony autobiography.

Bullshit. Obama does not pal around with terrorist, and his dog doesn't pal around with terriers. They were on the same Education board. Big fucking deal.

Conclusion

Voters may differ in how they see Ayers, or how they see Obama’s interactions with him. We’re making no judgment calls on those matters. What we object to are the McCain-Palin campaign’s attempts to sway voters – in ads and on the stump – with false and misleading statements about the relationship, which was never very close. Obama never “lied” about this, just as he never bragged about it. The foundation they both worked with was hardly “radical.” And Ayers is more than a former "terrorist," he’s also a well-known figure in the field of education.

8216 He Lied 8217 About Bill Ayers

More people died in Embassy attacks while Reagan was in office, vs Obama. My point is the Republican party tries to pretend they are the ones who will keep American's safe. That just isn't so.

Your body count lens is Very Narrow.

chart-us-fatalities-afghanistan.jpg

Shit-eater....he does nothing to protect this country.

Those of us that served in the DoD, CIA, FBI, etc do it despite his ass. He is a fucking idiot that got elected by morons like you. He has ignored endless TS-SCI briefings about Islamic terrorist threats in Africa, Iraq, etc and now you see the "chickens coming home to roost" with ISIS.

Scum like you shouldn't be allowed to breed for the sake of the gene pool.

He's the Commander-In-Chief, you idiot.

Sure you did...

Who+cares+who+made+the+comic+or+where+it+came+_385faae08830e8bef9f67efe826e8bf6.png

Sad.

Bullshit. Obama does not pal around with terrorist, and his dog doesn't pal around with terriers. They were on the same Education board. Big fucking deal.

Conclusion

Voters may differ in how they see Ayers, or how they see Obama’s interactions with him. We’re making no judgment calls on those matters. What we object to are the McCain-Palin campaign’s attempts to sway voters – in ads and on the stump – with false and misleading statements about the relationship, which was never very close. Obama never “lied” about this, just as he never bragged about it. The foundation they both worked with was hardly “radical.” And Ayers is more than a former "terrorist," he’s also a well-known figure in the field of education.

8216 He Lied 8217 About Bill Ayers

You're a loon and Obama's Useful Idiot.

Forum List

Back