No 9-11's On Obama's Watch!

10309618_806704912696114_8232462403021766273_n.jpg

kapf60.jpg

The terrorists don't need to do a 9/11...Obama has opened the borders to them so they can perform disbursed urban guerilla damage.

But the biggest damage of all has been led by Obama himself...a destruction of the classic American Culture of responsibility, independence, strong work ethic, saving for the future, good citizenship....

Remember when the NeoClowns said there would be another 9-11 in the 2007 Presidential debates?

Thank you, President Obama! LOL!

I'll let the Benghazi dead know they're still alive.

I think you should quit dancing on their graves.

I think you should remember them...before you make clueless claims ...moron.

I think you should let them rest in peace, asshole.

The terrorists don't need to do a 9/11...Obama has opened the borders to them so they can perform disbursed urban guerilla damage.

But the biggest damage of all has been led by Obama himself...a destruction of the classic American Culture of responsibility, independence, strong work ethic, saving for the future, good citizenship....

Complete bullshit. When were our boarders closed?

Remember when the NeoClowns said there would be another 9-11 in the 2007 Presidential debates?

deltex1 said:

carla_danger said:

Says a troll who's effectively dancing on the graves of Americans who died on 9-11 by making this very thread.

Terrorism isn't a game, Carla.

Nobody wins when they kill people.

And I don't know what you think you're "winning" by making this thread — but you're not.

Real Americans are just happy we haven't lost more lives to another 9-11 yet. :thup:

Complete bullshit. When were our boarders closed?

Oh, puh-leeze. Are your really that clueless? Do you pay attention to the news?

I think you should remember them...before you make clueless claims ...moron.

I think you should let them rest in peace, asshole.

What Shart said...

No we just had Fort Hood and the Boston marathon bombing on Obama's watch as well as Benghazi which for those who have forgotten happened on 9-11-2012. I will also remind everyone President Bush had been in office only eight months before the 9-11-2001 attacks and most of that time he had to use to try soothe over the hurt feelings of Democrats over the 2000 election results I'm not saying the attacks would not have happened if he didn't have to do that just putting the time period into some perspective.

No we just had Fort Hood and the Boston marathon bombing on Obama's watch as well as Benghazi which for those who have forgotten happened on 9-11-2012. I will also remind everyone President Bush had been in office only eight months before the 9-11-2001 attacks and most of that time he had to use to try soothe over the hurt feelings of Democrats over the 2000 election results I'm not saying the attacks would not have happened if he didn't have to do that just putting the time period into some perspective.

:trolls::trolls::trolls::trolls::trolls::trolls::trolls::trolls::trolls::trolls:

Forum List

Back