No 9-11's On Obama's Watch!

Can you imagine republicans rallying around Obama if there was a 9-11 on his watch?

I wish a democrat had the honesty to go after obama on Benghazi and its coverups the way repubs went after Nixon on Watergate. But today's democrat party is one of the most counterproductive and dishonest entities in my lifetime. The white dems won't go after obama for fears of being labeled racist and the black dems (redundant) won't because they are racist.

No, only our embassies attacked and an American Ambassador killed and degraded. TWO beheadings and counting, fort hood, Boston Marathon, riots and looting oh we've been so safe and peaceful

Shitstain.....4 Americans were killed in Libya on 9-11 by terrrorists under Obama's snot nose.

He proceeded to cover it up in order to win the next election, lying to the public that "terrorism" was waning.

Today we see ISIS reigning terror in Iraq and Obama being forced to go back into Iraq because of his own fucking stupidity.

Remember when the NeoClowns said there would be another 9-11 in the 2007 Presidential debates?

Thank you, President Obama! LOL!

Four?

No we just had Fort Hood and the Boston marathon bombing on Obama's watch as well as Benghazi which for those who have forgotten happened on 9-11-2012. I will also remind everyone President Bush had been in office only eight months before the 9-11-2001 attacks and most of that time he had to use to try soothe over the hurt feelings of Democrats over the 2000 election results I'm not saying the attacks would not have happened if he didn't have to do that just putting the time period into some perspective.

Eight months in which Bush did nothing to enhance antiterrorism

He refused to meet with Richard Clarke

Remember when the NeoClowns said there would be another 9-11 in the 2007 Presidential debates?

I'll let the Benghazi dead know they're still alive.

I think you should quit dancing on their graves.

I think you should remember them...before you make clueless claims ...moron.

I think you should let them rest in peace, asshole.

Lol, are you really that stupid? So americans die on Obama's watch, let them rest in peace, if they died on Bush's watch keep bringing it up? Got it.

More people died in Embassy attacks while Reagan was in office, vs Obama. My point is the Republican party tries to pretend they are the ones who will keep American's safe. That just isn't so.

Link?

My point is that using misconduct from the past as a reason to justify misconduct today is the weakest, stupidest argument I've ever heard....but you people keep resorting to it...too funny....

If you don't count Benghazi, where Obama was too busy with Reggie Love to send help to the Consulate, or the Boston Marathon Bombing, then yeah, Obama has a perfect record

More people died in Embassy attacks while Reagan was in office, vs Obama.

On 9-11 post 9-11?
How about a little context? Your dishonesty is showing.

they're all over the place because they can't defend him. but but Booooooooosh, but Reagan, but we had the First world trade center bombing under CLINTON. Oklahoma city bombing oh this could fun

Shitstain.....4 Americans were killed in Libya on 9-11 by terrrorists under Obama's snot nose.

He proceeded to cover it up in order to win the next election, lying to the public that "terrorism" was waning.

Today we see ISIS reigning terror in Iraq and Obama being forced to go back into Iraq because of his own fucking stupidity.

Fox Noise propaganda. 2,977 people died on 9-11, then we went to Iraq, where hundreds of thousands innocent Iraqi's were killed, along with our troops, creating even more terrorism...over WMD's that weren't even there. Iraq was better off with Saddam.

There was never a cakewalk, and we were never greeted as liberators.

On 9-11 post 9-11?

they're all over the place because they can't defend him. but but Booooooooosh, but Reagan, but we had the First world trade center bombing under CLINTON. Oklahoma city bombing oh this could fun
Yep. Regardless of the 9-11 context they are unwittingly trying to say that bad things are good.

On 9-11 post 9-11?

The Oklahoma City bombing was done by a RightWinger.

On 9-11 post 9-11?

Yep. Regardless of the 9-11 context they are unwittingly trying to say that bad things are good.

they'll go to any low it seems

Obama can't even admit that ISIS/ISIL is Islamic.

Terrorist organization, killers, and evil isn't good enough?

No, it's not. It's politically correct obfuscation.

There is an ideological root to the terrorism: Medieval Islam. They view us as The Enemy to be killed. They are AT WAR with us, which Obama cannot admit.

No we just had Fort Hood and the Boston marathon bombing on Obama's watch as well as Benghazi which for those who have forgotten happened on 9-11-2012. I will also remind everyone President Bush had been in office only eight months before the 9-11-2001 attacks and most of that time he had to use to try soothe over the hurt feelings of Democrats over the 2000 election results I'm not saying the attacks would not have happened if he didn't have to do that just putting the time period into some perspective.

Obama didn't attend his morning briefings for about a month, before bengazi.

You stupid sack of shit....claiming people dying near/around a US Embassy from some random attack is not the same as a US Embassy/compound being overrun by TERRORISTS and Americans being killed.

The last US Ambassador killed before Obama's fuck up was under Jimmy Carter, two stupid fuck liberal asswipes in the WH.

More people died in Embassy attacks while Reagan was in office, vs Obama. My point is the Republican party tries to pretend they are the ones who will keep American's safe. That just isn't so.

What would have had him do? Clinton had eight years and multiple attacks by Al-Qaeda and he did nothing to enhance it and lets be 100% honest the American people neither Democrats or Republicans considered Al-Qaeda or terrorism a major issue before 9-11.

Forum List

Back