Acceptable number of Gazans to be killed?

Dayton3

Gold Member
May 3, 2009
I get tired of the actions against Gazans being condemned as "genocide" by Israel.

So what number killed from Oct. 7th 2023 to Oct. 7th, 2024 would you find "acceptable""

Note I said "acceptable" Not good or moral

I can accept anything less than 50,000

I get tired of the actions against Gazans being condemned as "genocide" by Israel.

So what number killed from Oct. 7th 2023 to Oct. 7th, 2024 would you find "acceptable""

the time for a complete cease fire and return of hostages like, as soon as possible.

we have no choice but to accept the current toll, and NO RERASON to continue killing.

how many proud boy losses would be acceptable to you if the result was trump47?

50,000?

the time for a complete cease fire and return of hostages like, as soon as possible.

we have no choice but to accept the current toll, and NO RERASON to continue killing.

how many proud boy losses would be acceptable to you if the result was trump47?

50,000?
all of them

Children?
Jews?
Palestinians?
Journalists?
Doctors?
How many schools?
Hospitals?
"Acceptable" meaning what?
You planning to actually do something about it in any case?

We love our Good Guy vs. Bad Guy stuff, but I don't see any good guys here.

Hamas commits an ugly, unforgivable atrocity. Israel then responds with what is just this side of genocide, turning much of Gaza into rubble.

I don't know how either party involved can be defended.
Israel is hunting down HAMAS, the perps of ongoing violent attacks against Jews. Hamas just kills to kill.

And who started this nightmarish one-upmanship?

Forum List

Back