No 9-11's On Obama's Watch!

kapf60.jpg

I checked this out - what Cheney actually said was that Benghazi was "one of the worst incidents, frankly, that I can recall in my career".

Nothing that he says would surprise me, but just for the sake of accuracy. For a change.

Last edited:
No we just had Fort Hood and the Boston marathon bombing on Obama's watch as well as Benghazi which for those who have forgotten happened on 9-11-2012. I will also remind everyone President Bush had been in office only eight months before the 9-11-2001 attacks and most of that time he had to use to try soothe over the hurt feelings of Democrats over the 2000 election results I'm not saying the attacks would not have happened if he didn't have to do that just putting the time period into some perspective.

:trolls::trolls::trolls::trolls::trolls::trolls::trolls::trolls::trolls::trolls:
I love to feed the trolls...large turds right down their throats....metaphorically speaking.....of course.

There have also been no sea monster attacks or invasions from outer space.
Thanks mr president for keeping us safe.

Remember when the NeoClowns said there would be another 9-11 in the 2007 Presidential debates?

Thank you, President Obama! LOL!

deltex1 said:
I'll let the Benghazi dead know they're still alive.

carla_danger said:
I think you should quit dancing on their graves.

Says a troll who's effectively dancing on the graves of Americans who died on 9-11 by making this very thread.

Terrorism isn't a game, Carla.

Nobody wins when they kill people.

And I don't know what you think you're "winning" by making this thread — but you're not.

Real Americans are just happy we haven't lost more lives to another 9-11 yet. :thup:

After 9-11, you Righties insisted that Bush kept us safe since 9-11. Remember? There were no terror attacks on Bush's watch SINCE 9-11.

I'm just pointing out that there have been NONE on Obama's.

Thank you Mr President.

After 9-11, you Righties insisted that Bush kept us safe since 9-11. Remember? There were no terror attacks on Bush's watch SINCE 9-11

Thank you Mr President.

Well, that's because bush policies have scared them all off...Thanks bush..LMAO..what?..you don't like it when people distort things? Imagine that!

I checked this out - what Cheney actually said was that Benghazi was "one of the worst incidents, frankly, that I can recall in my career".

Nothing that he says would surprise me, but just for the sake of accuracy. For a change.

Well, that makes all the difference in the world.

Yep, you're welcome.

Nothing wrong with being honest.

I guess 9-11 happened during his career?

mac1958 said:

carla_danger said:

Yup.

Kinda like this thread ya got here for us, hun. :badgrin:

After 9-11, you Righties insisted that Bush kept us safe since 9-11. Remember? There were no terror attacks on Bush's watch SINCE 9-11

Thank you Mr President.

Well, that's because bush policies have scared them all off...Thanks bush..LMAO..what?..you don't like it when people distort things? Imagine that!

Right...and that's why he ignored those warnings.

Yep, you're welcome.

Nothing wrong with being honest.

I guess 9-11 happened during his career?

It did, yes.

You didn't know that?

That's probably why Cheney didn't say Benghazi was the worst. Just one of them. He did not provide a prioritized list.

I'm sure you see the distinction.

Right?

Remember when the NeoClowns said there would be another 9-11 in the 2007 Presidential debates?

I think you should remember them...before you make clueless claims ...moron.

I think you should let them rest in peace, asshole.

Lol, are you really that stupid? So americans die on Obama's watch, let them rest in peace, if they died on Bush's watch keep bringing it up? Got it.

Thank you Mr President.

Right...and that's why he ignored those warnings.

I know...obama was warned about isis months ago and ignored them...now look at the mess he allowed.

:laugh2:

For the benefit of the language challenged, 'one of' is a very specific, explanatory term. With 9-11 as a benchmark, Benghazi was a disaster of the first order.
Hacks!

Shitstain.....4 Americans were killed in Libya on 9-11 by terrrorists under Obama's snot nose.

He proceeded to cover it up in order to win the next election, lying to the public that "terrorism" was waning.

Today we see ISIS reigning terror in Iraq and Obama being forced to go back into Iraq because of his own fucking stupidity.

I think you should remember them...before you make clueless claims ...moron.

I think you should let them rest in peace, asshole.

Lol, are you really that stupid? So americans die on Obama's watch, let them rest in peace, if they died on Bush's watch keep bringing it up? Got it.

More people died in Embassy attacks while Reagan was in office, vs Obama. My point is the Republican party tries to pretend they are the ones who will keep American's safe. That just isn't so.

Forum List

Back