War On Women Big Fail

How are women doing in the economic recovery? My guess is your answer is there.
Liberals want women as their sex toys, keep them birth controlled up and if that fails they will get an abortion. Either way they get what they want, just ask TED Kennedy or Bill Clinton.

I know what you mean. Pump women full of cancer causes hormones and if that fails abort.
Liberals want women as their sex toys, keep them birth controlled up and if that fails they will get an abortion. Either way they get what they want, just ask TED Kennedy or Bill Clinton.

I'm pretty sure Biden is a drunk and I don't blame him. I mean losing your family is a valid reason to be driven to the bottle. however it makes for a lousy president.

Say wot you will. Facts remain:

1. Democrats are highly unlikely to pause their war on women and nominate Her Thighness.

2. It's Joe Biden's turn.

"Today, his approval rating among women is 41 percent, with 51 percent disapproving."

YOUNG Obama s teetering presidency - Washington Times

I have to say this surprises me. Women are smarter than I thought. ;)

It could be that they are now already stumping for Hillary who is desperately trying to distance herself from Obama.

What say you....
I think this shows, when a liberal can remain anonymous, they will be honest for a change.

and really, no one likes to be used, and leftist love to use women

Obama is also falling in the polls with the young crowd and Latino or Hispanic or whatever label you want to give that them. Seeing as liberals must divide everyone with a label.

It's probably not for the reasons we think but it just shows that liberal propaganda is waning.

The War on Women predates Obama. Whether you choose to acknowledge it or not. Further, Obama is not up for reelection and the Republicans still don't have a plan and since they are the ones that are a part of the problem then it doesn't look good for them either.

I object! Have you really looked at any Liberal women? Yuk!! Look at Michelle Obama. No wonder Barry spends his time on the golf course and attending fund raisers. Look at Roseanne Barr, Nancy Poloski, etc. Now turn your television over to Fox News. That Megan Kelly could curl any man's toes. So could Shannon Bream and all the others. It's all that bottled up rejection and sexual frustration and hate that makes Liberal women so ugly.

The War on Women predates Obama. Whether you choose to acknowledge it or not. Further, Obama is not up for reelection and the Republicans still don't have a plan and since they are the ones that are a part of the problem then it doesn't look good for them either.

Wanna bet? Wait until the November election results are in.

What is the war on women in America?

It is an imaginary idea dreamed up by liberals.

No.

Because you say so. :biggrin:

The war on women I see is the one on conservative women Rush Limbaugh makes his slut comment about Sandra Fluke which I am not defending by the way and the media and NOW go crazy calling for boycotts and demanding Limbaugh be fired. Far far worse things have been said about Sarah Palin over they years and nary a peep from these same people or you get some cheap attempt to justify the comments about Palin. This is not about liking or agreeing with either woman it's about how they get treated and the reaction or lack of one to it if you truly believe there is a war on women and truly oppose it then you have to support all women when they are treated unfairly not just those who share your political viewpoints.

No.

No. That's kinda your gig. You pretend they don't.

No.

No. That's kinda your gig. You pretend they don't.

No point in listening to someone who has to attack the poster, in order to feel they are correct. For the record, I support one women's organization and two children's organizations annually.

Forum List

Back