NFL Week 4 Prognostications

Rams vs Chiefs SB.....I do a sig bet with anyone who disagrees

Those are the 2 best teams early....but it's early. Predictions at this point are usually wrong. :D

I had the Rams in the super bowl before the season started, and the chiefs seem to be the only good team in the AFC. Granted, their defense sucks, but they’re going to get back Erick berry, which should help

Rams vs Chiefs SB.....I do a sig bet with anyone who disagrees

Those are the 2 best teams early....but it's early. Predictions at this point are usually wrong. :D

I had the Rams in the super bowl before the season started, and the chiefs seem to be the only good team in the AFC. Granted, their defense sucks, but they’re going to get back Erick berry, which should help

I'm not arguing against you really, but it seems like there's often a team or two that start fast and sputter out in the end. I'm say the Chiefs look more likely for that to happen of the two teams, because of the defensive issues, but who knows what might happen during the season? Injuries, the Pats getting things together, another team finishing strong, or even just a bad game in the playoffs.

If I had to pick 2 teams today, I'd go Rams and Chiefs, too, though. :)

My Bears have just scored their 5th TD pass in the 1st half against the Bucs! It's been so sad so far with wide open receivers just making TB look horrible! I know they're better than that; seen it earlier this season! :114: :2cents: :ack-1:

My Bears have just scored their 5th TD pass in the 1st half against the Bucs! It's been so sad so far with wide open receivers just making TB look horrible! I know they're better than that; seen it earlier this season! :114: :2cents: :ack-1:

God damn is he going for Sid luckmans 7 td record?

God damn is he going for Sid luckmans 7 td record?

They could have gone for #6 in the 1st half, but the coach just ran the clock down and took a FG! Mercy? :21:

I'm just sick to my stomach Eifert broke his ankle today. He is such a great player and has had the worst luck with injuries.
That's terrible. Some fans like to celebrate that stuff. Can you imagine board members from apple hoping Microsoft employees have a career ending injury?

Never understood this tribal mentality

I'm just sick to my stomach Eifert broke his ankle today. He is such a great player and has had the worst luck with injuries.
That's terrible. Some fans like to celebrate that stuff. Can you imagine board members from apple hoping Microsoft employees have a career ending injury?

Never understood this tribal mentality

We actually had a fan on the Bengals message board posting how the Bengals couldn't count on Eifert and it didn't matter... he isn't posting anymore today, so I'm guessing he got at least a temp ban.

Man I can't believe the Bengals won that game! The refs tried their damnedest to make them lose. One of the worst roughing the passer calls this year.

Looks like Everson Griffen, a star DE with the Vikings is having some kind of mental breakdown. He didn't play against the Bills and was acting erratically the week before. Maybe that was part of the lack of focus shown by the team. Anyway, I wish him the best. I have no idea if he'll be back as a football player. Hopefully he will at the very least be able to live a normal life.

Anyway, on to the week 4 picks...

Thursday game
Vikings at LA Rams --- Hoping Vikes bounce back with some renewed focus and energy.

Sunday games
Jets at Jags --- Jags at home
Fish at Pats --- Pats rebound at home.
Eagles at Titans --- Eagles prevail on the road.
Texassans at Colts --- Going with Colts at home. Texans have been disappointing so far.
Bills at Pukers --- Hope the Bills team from last week shows up against the Pukers,
Kitties at Cowpies --- Lions playing fairly well on both sides of the ball. Dallas offense sucks.
Succaneers at Da Bearsus --- Interesting matchup. Bears strong D and weak O. Succs strong O and weak D. Going with another week of Fitzmagic.
Bengals at Falcons --- Falcons at home.
Seachix at Cards --- Guess I'll go with the Seachix, but both teams suck.
Browns at Raiders --- Browns get second win.
Saints at Giants --- Saints should have little trouble outscoring the Jersey Jints.
Whiners at Chargers --- Garropolo injured, Whiners will have hard time beating anyone.
Ravens at Steelers --- Steelers at home.

Monday game
Chefs at Broncos --- Chefs looking unstoppable.

Bye week: Panthers and Redskins

I'm going with the Rams. I could see the Vikes win a bounce back game, but the Rams look very strong.
I agree with the Jags. That week 1 Jets win was an outlier.
I'll also take the Pats, but I'm wondering if this is the year they finally lose the magic that's kept them on top for so long
I agree with the Eagles pick, but the Titans look like they might surprise some teams this year, so it wouldn't shock me either way
I'm going to take the Texans. They have to win sometime!
Packers. I'm expecting the Bills win was a fluke
I'll agree with the Lions, but this is another game I'm very on-the-fence about
Another week of Fitzmagic?! Sure!
This is one of those games the Bengals need to win to show they are for real, so they won't. Falcons
This looks like an anyone but the Cards year so far
The Browns look like they are so close to being at least pretty good, while the Raiders can't get out of their own way. I agree
Saints score 30+, Giants don't
The Niners are in trouble. Too many offensive injuries, including the big one to Garoppolo, and a weak D. Chargers shouldn't have too much trouble
It's very hard to trust the Steelers, but I'll also take them at home
When will the Chiefs slow down? Not this week

so Montrovant in about an hour are you going to watch my LOS ANGELES Rams play?

Just so you know,in case you dont remember,I live in KC but other when Montana was here briefly,I have never been a Chiefs fan. I have always and forever will be a LOS ANGELES Rams fan.

I have physically lived in kc my whole life but my heart has always been in LA. anyways,in case you did not know,this is what games in that hicktown STANK LOUIS ALWAYS looked like with the exception of the brief greatest show on earth time which was only 5 years in their 22 year history there

unlike chiefs fans in kansas city,THEY are the fair weather fans,st louis football fans,not LOS ANGELES Rams fans.
I got friends there that live in stank louis and they EASILY got tickets when they went to games with no problem,they always had such horrible fan support in st louis,you could get front row seats there the majority of their years there,seriously.cause this is what the almost ALWAYS looked like when the game was playing. These pics I know for a fact were taken during the second quarter.My LA buddies were there.they told me so.:muahaha:

55ea6aa663f59.image.jpg

st-louis-rams-stadium.png

The last year the Rams played in STANK LOUIS,I went to their home opener against the seahawks since i KNEW they were coming back to LA where they belong.the crowds looked just like that.I would say there were about 25,000 fans inside the stadium with 15.000 of them being seahawks fans.:lmao:this against a team that had been to back to back superbowls no less.:abgg2q.jpg:

you can read this link right here right? any wonder WHY Kroneke wanted the hell out of dodge and out of dogpatch USA?:laughing0301::lmao:

St. Louis Rams Finish Last In Attendance
any wonder WHY kroneke wanted the hell out of dodge?:laughing0301: that was the NORMAL most the time they were there.LOL

the majority of the time in stank louis,they were always near the bottom in attendance. The tickets DISTRIBUTED the last ten years or so would read around 55,000 but again,thats tickets DISTRIBUTED,those were not numbers at the turnstiles,the actual BUTTS in the seats,were always just around 20 to 25,000 or so with the exception again during the very brief greatest show on turf days whey they had warner and faulk.:D

THIS is the kind of crowds you WILL see tonight I guarantee.
los-angeles-rams-game-coliseum.jpg

10468008_10152227286170981_1405492854074756648_o.jpg

26114330_10154886754080981_1050156530231760031_o.jpg

Wow. An almost defense free game. Over 1000 yards of offense between both teams. Vikings offense at least showed up but came up short. Rams looked great on offense. Looks like they've improved from last year. Was nice to see them wear their classic colors. They should stick with that instead of the blue and white thing they've been going with as it looks much better. Congrats LA Rams fan! BTW, how was the crowd?

Not real football anymore, we should quit fooling ourselves and just change over to flag football, it looks more like arena football.

What about the Titans? Are they for real? I have a hard time believing it, but they did just beat the SB champs and are 3-1 on top of their division.

I guess that Buffalo beat-down of the Vikes was the fluke it appeared to be. :p

Looks like Everson Griffen, a star DE with the Vikings is having some kind of mental breakdown. He didn't play against the Bills and was acting erratically the week before. Maybe that was part of the lack of focus shown by the team. Anyway, I wish him the best. I have no idea if he'll be back as a football player. Hopefully he will at the very least be able to live a normal life.

Anyway, on to the week 4 picks...

Thursday game
Vikings at LA Rams --- Hoping Vikes bounce back with some renewed focus and energy.

Sunday games
Jets at Jags --- Jags at home
Fish at Pats --- Pats rebound at home.
Eagles at Titans --- Eagles prevail on the road.
Texassans at Colts --- Going with Colts at home. Texans have been disappointing so far.
Bills at Pukers --- Hope the Bills team from last week shows up against the Pukers,
Kitties at Cowpies --- Lions playing fairly well on both sides of the ball. Dallas offense sucks.
Succaneers at Da Bearsus --- Interesting matchup. Bears strong D and weak O. Succs strong O and weak D. Going with another week of Fitzmagic.
Bengals at Falcons --- Falcons at home.
Seachix at Cards --- Guess I'll go with the Seachix, but both teams suck.
Browns at Raiders --- Browns get second win.
Saints at Giants --- Saints should have little trouble outscoring the Jersey Jints.
Whiners at Chargers --- Garropolo injured, Whiners will have hard time beating anyone.
Ravens at Steelers --- Steelers at home.

Monday game
Chefs at Broncos --- Chefs looking unstoppable.

Bye week: Panthers and Redskins
You did as bad as I did OT games ,1 point games oey vais

Tell me how this is roughing the passer.

Josh Kirkendall on Twitter

He hit him in the head. I don't know about this year, but I've seen far worse roughing calls.

The QB was being tackled and he wrapped his arms around his shoulder pads. That call was a game changer. It went from the Falcons having third down and goal from like the 30 yard line, to first and 10 and they ended up scoring a touchdown. Could have lost the Bengals the game. These roughing the passer penalties are just WAY out of hand.

Forum List

Back