John Gruden should have stayed in the sports booth.Mack will be stain on his career.LOL

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
Khalil Mack already has more sacks than the ENTIRE Raiders defense does.:abgg2q.jpg: Gruden should have stayed in the booth just like they are saying because this idiot after trading away Mack then came out and said pass rushers are hard to find.:iyfyus.jpg:

as one person said so well in the comments section below the video,Gruden was never a good coach.He won the superbowl with Tony Dungys team that Dungy built.:up:

I was a huge fan of Gruden, but his ego had to be out of control to believe he could get away with coming back to the NFL and making bad decisions like giving up on Khalil Mack! I appreciate it living it Chicago, him giving up a franchise player for a bag of footballs! He's proved his worth to us from DAY ONE! Idiotic decision by Chucky! :19: :doubt: :dunno: :eek-52:

Consider the pending move to las vegas and he is just the man for the team.

I was a huge fan of Gruden, but his ego had to be out of control to believe he could get away with coming back to the NFL and making bad decisions like giving up on Khalil Mack! I appreciate it living it Chicago, him giving up a franchise player for a bag of footballs! He's proved his worth to us from DAY ONE! Idiotic decision by Chucky! :19: :doubt: :dunno: :eek-52:

He was never that good a coach.as i said,he won the superbowl with Tony Dungys team that DUNGY built.It was Gannon that turned that organization around.

Consider the pending move to las vegas and he is just the man for the team.

Dont fall for it that the Raiders are going to vegas,you dont hear anything about this from the lamestream media but Oakland has a lawsuit against the NFL they have filed.there may be a team in vegas but it wont be the raiders. their lawsuit is for the name and logo to stay in oakland. No reason to think they will lose the case either because of two things. 1 -st louis has a lawsuit against the NFL as well for millions of damages not being honest with them on their intentions that they wanted to stay in st louis and they are kicking ass in their lawsuit. the NFL tried hard as hell to prevent it from going to trial but they failed miserably.:abgg2q.jpg:

and oakland has an even stronger case against the NFL than st louis did.:2up:

no two-despite the outright lies of a certain poster that comes on here when i take him to school on this,art modell when he moved his team to baltimore,he tried like hell to keep the name and colors of the browns but cleveland filed a lawsuit against them and the courts ruled he had to leave the name and colors.Oaklands case is just as much as strong as theirs was.:biggrin: you will be hearing alot of it in the upcoming two years in the media i guarantee.:biggrin:

Can Oakland actually win a lawsuit against the Raiders and NFL?

something the LAMESTREAM media does not report is that when the raiders moved back to Oakland,it was written that if anybody tried to move the team,the NAME had to stay in oakland.oakland has an airtight case against them. the NFL fought like shit to get this lawsuit thrown out by the courts but they are running scared now cause they are not getting their way with first the rams lawsuit being allowed to go forward,now oaklands.:abgg2q.jpg::haha:

Last edited:
Gruden has really screwed things up in oakland.:abgg2q.jpg:

they had their first playoff team a couple years ago and now he has tanked the team.:abgg2q.jpg: dumb and dumber,mark davis and john gruden,are running this team into the ground.davis is the worst owner in the NFL.:lmao:

I like him. No bullshit personality and speaks his mind.

true,I have nothing against him personally.I just dont ignore how he was overrated as a coach since as I said,he had Gannon to make him look good.He was not able to get a winning record in Oakland until the Raiders got GANNON. and as i said,he won the superbowl with tony dungys team that Dungy built that he inherited from him. He had the players that Dungy built for him.any other playoff team,he never would have been in the superbowl.

we are seeing the proof in the pudding right now that it was Gannon that was the reason for his success in the NFL.The Raiders almost could not even beat the Browns,that shows how bad the raiders really are under Gruden.:abgg2q.jpg: the Raiders WERE headed in the right direction under Jack Del Rio but just cause one losing season after being in the playoffs,the worst owner in the NFL Mark davis goes into panic mode and fires him after just ONE losing season.:rolleyes: Must suck to be an Oakland fan. Davis has ruined that franchise and driven it into the ground.

Forum List

Back