NFL Week 4 Prognostications

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Borillar, Sep 26, 2018.

1. Borillar

Borillar Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,741
    Looks like Everson Griffen, a star DE with the Vikings is having some kind of mental breakdown. He didn't play against the Bills and was acting erratically the week before. Maybe that was part of the lack of focus shown by the team. Anyway, I wish him the best. I have no idea if he'll be back as a football player. Hopefully he will at the very least be able to live a normal life.

Anyway, on to the week 4 picks...

Thursday game
    Vikings at LA Rams --- Hoping Vikes bounce back with some renewed focus and energy.

Sunday games
    Jets at Jags --- Jags at home
    Fish at Pats --- Pats rebound at home.
    Eagles at Titans --- Eagles prevail on the road.
    Texassans at Colts --- Going with Colts at home. Texans have been disappointing so far.
    Bills at Pukers --- Hope the Bills team from last week shows up against the Pukers,
    Kitties at Cowpies --- Lions playing fairly well on both sides of the ball. Dallas offense sucks.
    Succaneers at Da Bearsus --- Interesting matchup. Bears strong D and weak O. Succs strong O and weak D. Going with another week of Fitzmagic.
    Bengals at Falcons --- Falcons at home.
    Seachix at Cards --- Guess I'll go with the Seachix, but both teams suck.
    Browns at Raiders --- Browns get second win.
    Saints at Giants --- Saints should have little trouble outscoring the Jersey Jints.
    Whiners at Chargers --- Garropolo injured, Whiners will have hard time beating anyone.
    Ravens at Steelers --- Steelers at home.

Monday game
    Chefs at Broncos --- Chefs looking unstoppable.

Bye week: Panthers and Redskins

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  2. Montrovant

Montrovant Fuzzy bears!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,346
    I'm going with the Rams. I could see the Vikes win a bounce back game, but the Rams look very strong.
    I agree with the Jags. That week 1 Jets win was an outlier.
    I'll also take the Pats, but I'm wondering if this is the year they finally lose the magic that's kept them on top for so long
    I agree with the Eagles pick, but the Titans look like they might surprise some teams this year, so it wouldn't shock me either way
    I'm going to take the Texans. They have to win sometime!
    Packers. I'm expecting the Bills win was a fluke
    I'll agree with the Lions, but this is another game I'm very on-the-fence about
    Another week of Fitzmagic?! Sure!
    This is one of those games the Bengals need to win to show they are for real, so they won't. Falcons
    This looks like an anyone but the Cards year so far
    The Browns look like they are so close to being at least pretty good, while the Raiders can't get out of their own way. I agree
    Saints score 30+, Giants don't
    The Niners are in trouble. Too many offensive injuries, including the big one to Garoppolo, and a weak D. Chargers shouldn't have too much trouble
    It's very hard to trust the Steelers, but I'll also take them at home
    When will the Chiefs slow down? Not this week

3. Papageorgio

Papageorgio The Ultimate Winner

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,306
    Thursday Night

Minnesota at LA Rams: This is a tough one, Rams are hot but Vikings can't afford to lose another game.

Sunday

NY Jets at Jacksonville: Jags should win at home
    Miami at New England: New England either wins or there is some real trouble in Pat country.
    Philadelphia at Tennessee: At 1-2 Eagles need to soar or they are in big trouble.
    Houston at Indianapolis: Colts with Luck healthy are looking better every week.
    Buffalo at Green Bay:packers have issues but last week's Bills win was a fluke.
    Detroit at Dallas: Toss up game, I will take the Cowboys.
    Tampa Bay at Chicago: Bears should be able to pressure Fitz all game.
    Cincinnati at Atlanta: Going with the home team.
    Seattle at Arizona: Cards are bad, really bad.
    Cleveland at Oakland: Raiders finally finish a game.
    New Orleans at NY Giants: The Saints offense is in high gear, Giants won't slow them down.
    San Francisco at LA Chargers: Tough break for the 9ers.
    Baltimore at Pittsburgh: Only because Pitt is home but they could lose here.

Monday Night

Kansas City at Denver: As long as the Chiefs can score they can win, their defense can't stop anyone.

4. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,511
    The Niners are in trouble. Too many offensive injuries, including the big one to Garoppolo, and a weak D. Chargers shouldn't have too much trouble
    It's very hard to trust the Steelers, but I'll also take them at home
    When will the Chiefs slow down? Not this week[/QUOTE]

It was bad enough Garoppolo got hurt for the entire season since i now wont get to see any competition from them when they face my Rams twice this year i like to see a good game between those like last years monday nighter where it was a shootout just like the old days when Montana would square off against jim everett and in the 70's when Roman Gabriel battled John Brodie but man,why couldnt he at LEAST wait till NEXT week to get hurt.I wanted to hear about the chargers losing their ROAD game in Carson this week.:abgg2q.jpg: that wont happen now obviously.:mad:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,511
    so Montrovant in about an hour are you going to watch my LOS ANGELES Rams play?

Just so you know,in case you dont remember,I live in KC but other when Montana was here briefly,I have never been a Chiefs fan. I have always and forever will be a LOS ANGELES Rams fan.

I have physically lived in kc my whole life but my heart has always been in LA. anyways,in case you did not know,this is what games in that hicktown STANK LOUIS ALWAYS looked like with the exception of the brief greatest show on earth time which was only 5 years in their 22 year history there

unlike chiefs fans in kansas city,THEY are the fair weather fans,st louis football fans,not LOS ANGELES Rams fans.
    I got friends there that live in stank louis and they EASILY got tickets when they went to games with no problem,they always had such horrible fan support in st louis,you could get front row seats there the majority of their years there,seriously.cause this is what the almost ALWAYS looked like when the game was playing. These pics I know for a fact were taken during the second quarter.My LA buddies were there.they told me so.:muahaha:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The last year the Rams played in STANK LOUIS,I went to their home opener against the seahawks since i KNEW they were coming back to LA where they belong.the crowds looked just like that.I would say there were about 25,000 fans inside the stadium with 15.000 of them being seahawks fans.:lmao:this against a team that had been to back to back superbowls no less.:abgg2q.jpg:

you can read this link right here right? any wonder WHY Kroneke wanted the hell out of dodge and out of dogpatch USA?:laughing0301::lmao:

St. Louis Rams Finish Last In Attendance
    any wonder WHY kroneke wanted the hell out of dodge?:laughing0301: that was the NORMAL most the time they were there.LOL

the majority of the time in stank louis,they were always near the bottom in attendance. The tickets DISTRIBUTED the last ten years or so would read around 55,000 but again,thats tickets DISTRIBUTED,those were not numbers at the turnstiles,the actual BUTTS in the seats,were always just around 20 to 25,000 or so with the exception again during the very brief greatest show on turf days whey they had warner and faulk.:D

THIS is the kind of crowds you WILL see tonight I guarantee.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 27, 2018
  6. Borillar

Borillar Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,741
    Wow. An almost defense free game. Over 1000 yards of offense between both teams. Vikings offense at least showed up but came up short. Rams looked great on offense. Looks like they've improved from last year. Was nice to see them wear their classic colors. They should stick with that instead of the blue and white thing they've been going with as it looks much better. Congrats LA Rams fan! BTW, how was the crowd?

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  7. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,511
    Just as I said they would,the crowds looked JUST like the ones in the pics above in those LA games I showed above. Yeah you are not kidding,this was pretty much a defense free game. The Rams have gone from having what looked like a superbowl team with a team that looked good on BOTH sides of the ball after beating the ST LOUIS cardinals a couple weeks ago 43 to nothing i think it was,to getting shreadded on defense giving up a touchdown as soon as they score one for the SECOND week in a row. this is the second week in a row a good quarterback picked them apart and made it a close game. they have got to VASTLY improve that defense and play like they did against the cards or they will NOT go to to the superbowl.

Yeah looks like you were right and you can feel better now.Looks like your vikings thought they could just show up and put on their uniform against the Bills and they would win last week.LOL.that they were looking ahead to the Rams game. You know what? I think if your Vikings played on the west coast I honestly think they would have WON this game because remember,they were playing on few days short rest and having to travel clear across country to face the Rams last night.That is an advantage for the home team and yet they STILL stood toe to toe with them. thats impressive. The Rams EASILY would have lost this game had they had to travel to minnesota to play,thats a no brainer.

I have heard the Rams are going to be playing FIVE of their home games this year in those classic yellow and blue LA colors we saw them play in last night.:)

They have played three home games so far and that means that four of their next five home games they will be in THESE uniformn colors we saw last night.yahoo!!!!!!!!:yes_text12::WooHooSmileyWave-vi::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

[​IMG]

8. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,511
    Wow. An almost defense free game. Over 1000 yards of offense between both teams. Vikings offense at least showed up but came up short. Rams looked great on offense. Looks like they've improved from last year. Was nice to see them wear their classic colors. They should stick with that instead of the blue and white thing they've been going with as it looks much better. Congrats LA Rams fan! BTW, how was the crowd?[/QUOTE]

I assume its a NO BRAINER you agree with me that Kroneke wanted to get the hell out of dodge because he would have had to be a fool to stay for THIS-which he had the majority of the years in stank louis.THIS-[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

AND as well THIS-:lmao::laughing0301: [​IMG]
    When he had THIS-a paradise to come home to as well? THIS here-:abgg2q.jpg:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 28, 2018
  9. Borillar

Borillar Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,741
    I assume its a NO BRAINER you agree with me that Kroneke wanted to get the hell out of dodge because he would have had to be a fool to stay for THIS-which he had the majority of the years in stank louis.THIS-[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

AND as well THIS-:lmao::laughing0301: [​IMG]
    When he had THIS-a paradise to come home to as well? THIS here-:abgg2q.jpg:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][/QUOTE]
    Yeah, I'll never understand why they would want to leave LA for the likes of St. Louis.

10. Borillar

Borillar Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,741
    Rams aren't the only ones that need to start playing some defense. Vikings had the #1 defense last year statistically, but they haven't been the same since the second half of the playoff game against the Saints. Zimmer better turn that around quick, because they're playing like shit right now. They aren't getting the pressure, sacks, and turnovers like they used to. Of course, the new bullshit "Rodgers" rule that you can't even breathe heavily on a QB doesn't help matters either.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1