NFL Week 4 Prognostications

11-4 this week. 37-24-2 for the season.

Still hating the NFL and it’s unclear rule sets. The QBs and WRs are so protected you can’t touch them. College football is looking better and better every week, this crap on Sundays is turning into a joke, I watched no games this week, it is just losing its appeal.

Some players are smart enough to observe the new rule without a detriment to their success! Khalil Mack here in Chicago's tearing it up and he hasn't been flagged once! The rule is simple concerning QB's; don't lead with the crown of the helmet and don't pick them up and pile drive them into the ground with all of their weight! SIMPLE! It's not that hard to understand! Last night in the KC/Denver game, Mahomes could have legitimately been taken out for the season, but the defenseman knew to pull up and not throw all his weight on the guy! No Flag! :2cents: :102: :321:
That used to just be part of the game though. Scoring a touchdown used to be a meaningful thing. Now it's getting to the point of being like basketball where you have people just running back and forth scoring like crazy.

Still hating the NFL and it’s unclear rule sets. The QBs and WRs are so protected you can’t touch them. College football is looking better and better every week, this crap on Sundays is turning into a joke, I watched no games this week, it is just losing its appeal.

Some players are smart enough to observe the new rule without a detriment to their success! Khalil Mack here in Chicago's tearing it up and he hasn't been flagged once! The rule is simple concerning QB's; don't lead with the crown of the helmet and don't pick them up and pile drive them into the ground with all of their weight! SIMPLE! It's not that hard to understand! Last night in the KC/Denver game, Mahomes could have legitimately been taken out for the season, but the defenseman knew to pull up and not throw all his weight on the guy! No Flag! :2cents: :102: :321:

Matthew's hits didn't merit a flag, the lineman that tore his ACL trying not to put weight on the QB is sure happy he didn't.

It is football, college football, is more physical. I have been watching more college and less pro this year because it doesn't look like arena football.

That used to just be part of the game though. Scoring a touchdown used to be a meaningful thing. Now it's getting to the point of being like basketball where you have people just running back and forth scoring like crazy.

The new Arena Football League! It's who can outscore who.

exactly.

Well, the Chefs pulled it out. I'm 6-9 for the week. Had me worried until the end. Exciting game. It would be cool if they can both maintain their unbeaten streaks until their game in Mexico City. I think my money would be on the Rams.

Yeah I just dont see how the chiefs will have a chance against the Rams in that game because they already have two strikes against them going into that game.One -they have to travel clear across the country where the rams just have to walk down the street,two-this is not going to be a neautral site as it probably would have been if it had been played in england because mexico is just right down the street from them so it is pretty much a home game for the Rams so the chiefs will face the crowd noise to seal with but more than anything,the rams have a much better defense than the donkeys and by then they will be healthy.

i see them losing three games this year,the rams game,the cheatriots game and some other unknown game.so they will go 13-3,they will need that home filed advantage against the cheaters playing a game where they dont have to deal with home town refffing where the cheaters will have them in their pockets. if they dont get home field advantage,then it will be the cheaters in the superbowl against me Rams assuming the Rams fix their defense.

Weak 4: NFL Stadiums Remain Full of Empty Seats

AP-Rick-Scuteri-640x480.jpg

The last time I posted about this, I got all sorts of rants that it was “pre-game” and I was trolling, etc. You NFLers simply cannot comprehend that Middle America is sick and tired of your wimpy “protests” and go to watch the games, not politics.

⚜Suit Gawd, MPA on Twitter

Sure doesn’t look pre-game to me!

Tweet after Tweet showing empty seats and fans leaving early
@ Weak 4: NFL Stadiums Remain Full of Empty Seats and don’t give me this crap about the source!

The last time I posted about this, I got all sorts of rants that it was “pre-game” and I was trolling, etc. You NFLers simply cannot comprehend that Middle America is sick and tired of your wimpy “protests” and go to watch the games, not politics.

@ Weak 4: NFL Stadiums Remain Full of Empty Seats and don’t give me this crap about the source!
Uh thats because you WERE trolling becaus

Uh thats because you WERE trolling since that pic you posted you are referring to WAS hours before the game.:rolleyes: yeah this one is not but THAT one you mentioned WAS.

so you proved the falcons and colts are not packing them in big deal.everybody around here already knew that about the falcons,just because THEIR attendance is bad doesnt mean ALL attendance around the league is terrible.

oh and the falcons are not winning right now,ever consider that they might be fair weather fans,thats their stadiums have always looked like this over the years when they were bad?:rolleyes: same with the colts,they are also a horrible team so what else you expect? PLUS they got spoiled by peyton manning for so long so they are not accustomed to losing.ANOTHER fair weather city obviously.. oh and that cowboys game in the pic you posted looks pretty packed to me.total fail there.:rolleyes:

oh and your a little late to the party about the charger problems.EVERYBODY here knows that dean spanos was a stupid moron moving them out of san diego to LA,everybody already knew THAT. I have been documenting that in my thread here

The Chargers are nobodys team in the NO FAN LOYALTY LEAGUE.

how horrible the attendance there is in LA for the chargers with the majority of fans always being from the opposing teams so because of that, they now have 16 road games a year instead of 8 because nobody in LA gives a shit about the chargers and everybody in SD wants nothing to do with a spanos owned team either so please try and keep up around here.:lmao:

yes viewership is going down and down year after year but attendance for the most part still remains there. Hey I would love to see attendance in the NFL suffer as much as you want to think it is obviously.I think the NFL myself needs to be abolished because the owners have corrupted the sport now in this day and age same as the players.

But I deal with FACTS and the facts are VIEWERSHIP is very much on the decline,that CANT be debated.:iyfyus.jpg: But NFL attendance is fine for the most part and the REASON i know this is because I go down to my local bar to watch the Rams play every sunday and they show all the other games on the other tv sets and most the stadiums i have seen,they have been packing them in.

oh and like everybody else,you did not mention the REAL reason viewership is down.It is down because the patriots have tainted a great sport with their cheating and their scandals and the fans are sick of the owners for not doing anything about it.that is the MAIN reason WHY NFL viewership is down.:lmao::laughing0301:

Other than the chargers,and the 49ers who have had bad fan support as well since moving out of SF to santa clara and a few others like the ones you mentioned.NFL fan support at games for the most part is not bad as you are making it out to believe.:no_text11:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back