NFL & Trump Meme Thread

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
22007848_1867825699902170_4901184223577661513_n.jpg

'Enough is enough': Fairfax restaurant says it won't show NFL games because of protests
As proud parents of an active duty member of the US Army and a veteran of Afghanistan, we stand on the side of our brave men & women in uniform not the men in sports costumes that take a knee and disrespect our country, our National Anthem, our military and our veterans.
The liberals opened a can of worms, and those idiots are going to rue the day.

nfl-no-fun-league.jpg

I haven't ever been to this bar, but I think this weekend I am going to give them a visit and my support.

'Enough is enough': Fairfax restaurant says it won't show NFL games because of protests
As proud parents of an active duty member of the US Army and a veteran of Afghanistan, we stand on the side of our brave men & women in uniform not the men in sports costumes that take a knee and disrespect our country, our National Anthem, our military and our veterans.

nfl-no-fun-league.jpg

I haven't ever been to this bar, but I think this weekend I am going to give them a visit and my support.
Have fun with all the college freshmen there getting sloshed with their fake ID's.

nfl-no-fun-league.jpg

Have fun with all the college freshmen there getting sloshed with their fake ID's.
Do you know something I don't? Should I contact the local police and have the liberals arrested for breaking the law?

nfl-no-fun-league.jpg

Do you know something I don't? Should I contact the local police and have the liberals arrested for breaking the law?
If you want to go to a rathole bar full of drunk children go ahead. I wonder if they still have dollar vodka's with Red Bull.

nfl-no-fun-league.jpg

If you want to go to a rathole bar full of drunk children go ahead. I wonder if they still have dollar vodka's with Red Bull.
sounds like you have been at that rothole bar, like a drunk child. Speaking from experience? Why don't you show some Red, White and Blue and support them for their patriotic son? Or are you a "Hate America First" type and anyone supporting the United States needs to be put out of business? Ah, you are showing your petulant, whiney ass, butt hurt liberal side again.

sounds like you have been at that rothole bar, like a drunk child. Speaking from experience?

Duh you fucking retard. Then I turned 22 and stopped going because it's a shithole.
Or is it that you hate everything American, so when you found out the owners are Trump supporters you bailed out like the petulant whiney butt hurt bitches , liberals are known to be.

Raven's singer quits.

"I don't belong here" and he doesn't.

Ravens National Anthem Singer Announces Resignation: 'I Do Not Belong There'
Soon there wont be a National Anthem sung at games.
There wont be Air Force fly overs anymore.
There wont be a color guard marching with old glory any more.
There wont be many people in the seats any more.
There wont be any concessions sold any more, so no minimum wage employees.
There wont be any NFL parking tailgates, so there wont be parking attendees.
Soon there wont be any NFL players left, and those that were college educated might get a well paying job.
Those that didn't finish college are going to be shit out of luck.
NFL owners will take a hit on their income, but many have other income that keeps them well off. What does the stupid kneeling liberal players have other than being women beaters and criminals?

Forum List

Back