NFL considers 15 yard penalty for anthem kneeling

For the people screaming that the kneeling players are disrespecting our veterans, and should be punished for it:

What punishment do you want for Trump's disrespect for a Vietnam Vet?
oo

Penalize him 15 yards and move on, many vets have died, why is McCain deserving of more respect and recognition?

Vets need to be treated better as a whole and not just one famous one.

I'm pretty sure "I like people who weren't captured OK" is a plural.

Good for you, you like people who weren't captured. It has nothing to do with my post at all.

For the people screaming that the kneeling players are disrespecting our veterans, and should be punished for it:

oo

Penalize him 15 yards and move on, many vets have died, why is McCain deserving of more respect and recognition?

Good for you, you like people who weren't captured. It has nothing to do with my post at all.

Oh doesn't it.

Roll tape.

"many vets have died, why is McCain deserving of more respect and recognition?"

CLEARLY you're drawing a distinction between plural and singular. It's the whole point of the sentence.

oo

Oh doesn't it.

Roll tape.

"many vets have died, why is McCain deserving of more respect and recognition?"

CLEARLY you're drawing a distinction between plural and singular. It's the whole point of the sentence.

Have no idea what the heck you are talking about.

NFL considers 15-yard penalty for anthem kneeling
ATLANTA — On Tuesday, NFL owners put three hours aside for a privileged session to speak—amongst themselves and family members—about the most sensitive of topics.

Good I hope they do do it, Football has become one of the American all time pass times, it's just one of those Americana things, Patriot etc.

National anthems don't have a fucking thing to do with any sports even outside the Olympics. This kind of knuckcledragger shit just makes us all look pathetic.
well said.

ATLANTA — On Tuesday, NFL owners put three hours aside for a privileged session to speak—amongst themselves and family members—about the most sensitive of topics.

Good I hope they do do it, Football has become one of the American all time pass times, it's just one of those Americana things, Patriot etc.

National anthems don't have a fucking thing to do with any sports even outside the Olympics. This kind of knuckcledragger shit just makes us all look pathetic.
well said.

The Kneelers are anti-American pieces of shit. FUCK THEM ALL, AND THE LEAGUE THAT SUPPORTS THEM.

well said.

The Kneelers are anti-American pieces of shit. FUCK THEM ALL, AND THE LEAGUE THAT SUPPORTS THEM.

QED. ^^

So what would happen then? Some players on both teams kneel, both teams get penalized, fouls offset. Net effect - zero.

well said.

QED. ^^

Thanks. I really do have a talent for getting to the point.

You want to know why this has become an issue? Because people are trying to make it an issue. Players were kneeling for months before anyone raised hell about it. It is a personal choice for the players. It is constitutionally protected free speech and protest.

But the 15 yard penalty thing didn't happen. The new NFL rule allows players to stay in the locker room if they choose. But if they come out on the field, they are required to stand. So players can opt to skip the anthem. It offers the same protest without the nonsense from the fans.

The first amendment is American too.

If I owned an NFL team I'd position a sniper on the stadium roof and the first sumbitch who took a knee during the Anthem would get his head blown off......fucking dirtbags making million$ playing a kid's game and they have no respect for the country that makes that possible? The 1st Amendment applies to saying what you please about the government...doesn't work that way in business...the Rats saw to that with their PC crap....so it works both ways. You put on that uniform and walk into that stadium, check your politics at your locker.
It's always the trumpanzees here who live their violence vicariously on the internet while hiding in their basement.

How would you haters feel if the players found a different way to protest that didn't involve kneeling?

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

Who gives a fuck ? You assholes ( like me) only know the name of any of the unemployable zillionaire jocks(professional athletes---Jenner, Tyson, Rodman, OJ etc) because you( we) were influenced by our idiot parents and the brainwash unit( TV) that they were coerced into buying ( on credit) to teach you patriotism and other such tripe.
Did the asteroid not get there yet ?

We should all express our patriotism by silencing dissent and protest. Got it.

LOLOL

“pass time?” :confused:

Watching you people continue to struggle to understand that this is an issue of bad TIMING is fascinating. It’s as if you prefer to play stupid. Why?
What if good Americans were to protest welfare dependency and criminality on MLK Day? Would the TIMING be in poor taste?

You want to know why this has become an issue? Because people are trying to make it an issue. Players were kneeling for months before anyone raised hell about it. It is a personal choice for the players. It is constitutionally protected free speech and protest.

But the 15 yard penalty thing didn't happen. The new NFL rule allows players to stay in the locker room if they choose. But if they come out on the field, they are required to stand. So players can opt to skip the anthem. It offers the same protest without the nonsense from the fans.

If I owned an NFL team I'd position a sniper on the stadium roof and the first sumbitch who took a knee during the Anthem would get his head blown off......fucking dirtbags making million$ playing a kid's game and they have no respect for the country that makes that possible? The 1st Amendment applies to saying what you please about the government...doesn't work that way in business...the Rats saw to that with their PC crap....so it works both ways. You put on that uniform and walk into that stadium, check your politics at your locker.
It's always the trumpanzees here who live their violence vicariously on the internet while hiding in their basement.

How would you haters feel if the players found a different way to protest that didn't involve kneeling?

Who gives a fuck ? You assholes ( like me) only know the name of any of the unemployable zillionaire jocks(professional athletes---Jenner, Tyson, Rodman, OJ etc) because you( we) were influenced by our idiot parents and the brainwash unit( TV) that they were coerced into buying ( on credit) to teach you patriotism and other such tripe.

LOLOL

Watching you people continue to struggle to understand that this is an issue of bad TIMING is fascinating. It’s as if you prefer to play stupid. Why?
What if good Americans were to protest welfare dependency and criminality on MLK Day? Would the TIMING be in poor taste?

You'd be protesting issues for which the majority of people are white.

LOLOL

www.google.com
Think per capita like all smart people do.

LOLOL

www.google.com

Smart people do not think that way. Dumb racist whites in denial of their own problems do.

LOLOL

www.google.com

Smart people do not think that way. Dumb racist whites in denial of their own problems do.

Haha..that’s funny shit...”you people” are always trying to slide your filth in with ‘the group’, hoping you’ll blend in and no one will recognize your off the charts level of filth. Nice try bud...haha

Seems reasonable to me the new rule that they just let them stay in the locker room the ones that dont want to salute the flag but that doesnt seem satisfactory enough for trump.:rolleyes:

This was the ONE thing that I was in agreement with Obama on and in disagreement with on Trump.I liked Obamas words when he said something like- It should be a persons choice.I have no problem with the kneeeling.:thup:

Like I said,the NEW rule IS reasonable,if they dont want to come out and salute,then letting them stay in the locker room should make everyone happy.the players dont have to do what bothers them and the fans are not offended either.get with it Trump.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Its fine, they can stay in the locker room.
When you pay their salary, you can tell them what to do.

We do pay their salaries idiot. We purchase tickets and trinkets. Without us paying for things they wouldn't exist. Go back to your deep fryer and finish out your shift.

We do pay their salaries idiot. We purchase tickets and trinkets. Without us paying for things they wouldn't exist. Go back to your deep fryer and finish out your shift.
"We" not you. Some of us who pay money don't mind the players taking a knee. We actually encourage it.

"We" not you. Some of us who pay money don't mind the players taking a knee. We actually encourage it.

Then you are an asshole, just like them.

Then you are an asshole, just like them.

At least I'm not a pile of shit racist like you.

Forum List

Back