NFL considers 15 yard penalty for anthem kneeling

Wow.

YOU insinuate that responding to an insult is a sign of lack of manliness,

your words, "Put on your big-girl panties"

and when I point out that what you said is bullshit, you try to twist it as if I was the one being concerned about my manliness?

And that's all you have to say in defense of your position?

Dude. EPIC FAIL.

What this boils down to, is a bunch of anti-American assholes insulted America and Americans, and liberals are doing everything they can to defend and celebrate that anti-Americanism.

The response from Patriotic Americans has been weak. A small drop in viewership and attendance and you libs are acting like we were the unreasonable ones, some of you going so far as to make Godwins.

You are pathetic.

You were the one who said (not insinuated) that ignoring insults was not a sign of manliness. I have noticed that those who feel they have to prove they are a man usually aren’t.

I commented on that, after YOU brought it up.

That you are now pretending otherwise, is just another common type of dodge the lefties use to change the subject when they can't win the argument.

My point stands, since you have given up on challenging it, and are just trying to change the subject.

The Kneelers did more than just not participate.

They actively did the OPPOSITE of what was expected as a sign of respect.

THus, they were actively showing disrespect.

They disrespect me. I disrespect them.

The difference is, that their disrespect is them being assholes, and mine is totally called for.

FUCK THEM ALL.

Eh, I believe in their freedom as well as mine.

NOthing I have said is a threat to their freedom, or anyone else's.

Your strawman is dismissed.

And if you think some athletes kneeling during the anthem is the worst problem we have, you haven’t been paying attention

It's part of a larger problem, of being a decadent and declining culture. A Symptom if you will.

You might want to ignore "the pain creeping up left arm of America", but I think we should address it.
. If there was half the uproar about our tax system, the porous borders, or our national debt (especially what the govt owes Social Security), as there is about kneeling athletes, we might actually change some things.

We can't change anything, while you libs derail every discussion of substance, with your various sophist games.[/QUOTE]

We also can't change anything when most of your replies are either attempts at insults or trying to label me and my politics. The number of posts where you only address the topic is very small. I am not derailling. But you are spending more time attacking personally than discussing the topic.

And it is not a strawman. Look at the number of posts where people advocated deporting, jailing or even shooting the kneelers. That you have not does not make my comment a strawman. If I had specifically accused you, you might have a case. I didn't and you don't.[/QUOTE]

The man that accused me of wearing panties is complaining that I am spending too much time attacking him than discussing the issue.

Liberals: All the self awareness of a potted plant.

You want to leave personal attacks out of this, then stop doing them. I will return the favor, until you can't help yourself and revert to type, ie liberal.

You were the one who said (not insinuated) that ignoring insults was not a sign of manliness. I have noticed that those who feel they have to prove they are a man usually aren’t.

That you are now pretending otherwise, is just another common type of dodge the lefties use to change the subject when they can't win the argument.

My point stands, since you have given up on challenging it, and are just trying to change the subject.

The difference is, that their disrespect is them being assholes, and mine is totally called for.

FUCK THEM ALL.

And if you think some athletes kneeling during the anthem is the worst problem we have, you haven’t been paying attention

It's part of a larger problem, of being a decadent and declining culture. A Symptom if you will.

You might want to ignore "the pain creeping up left arm of America", but I think we should address it.
. If there was half the uproar about our tax system, the porous borders, or our national debt (especially what the govt owes Social Security), as there is about kneeling athletes, we might actually change some things.

We can't change anything, while you libs derail every discussion of substance, with your various sophist games.

We also can't change anything when most of your replies are either attempts at insults or trying to label me and my politics. The number of posts where you only address the topic is very small. I am not derailling. But you are spending more time attacking personally than discussing the topic.

And it is not a strawman. Look at the number of posts where people advocated deporting, jailing or even shooting the kneelers. That you have not does not make my comment a strawman. If I had specifically accused you, you might have a case. I didn't and you don't.[/QUOTE]

The man that accused me of wearing panties is complaining that I am spending too much time attacking him than discussing the issue.

You want to leave personal attacks out of this, then stop doing them. I will return the favor, until you can't help yourself and revert to type, ie liberal.[/QUOTE]

Leftists love to be the arbiters of right and wrong (while stating that such would be just a "social construct"). They really do believe that they are the "enlightened ones." :D They feel that they CAN attack you or your beliefs because they (the ENLIGHTENED ONES) have already decided that you deserve it. Lol.

FUCK THEM ALL.

We can't change anything, while you libs derail every discussion of substance, with your various sophist games.

You want to leave personal attacks out of this, then stop doing them. I will return the favor, until you can't help yourself and revert to type, ie liberal.[/QUOTE]

He always resorts to personal attacks when he is losing an argument.

Oh the irony of this coming from a poster who completely fucked up the quote nest -- and didn't notice.

I'm aware of it. I didn't care. I figured anyone with the intelligence to read could figure it out.

If it confused you, well, I guess I was wrong. Some people might have been able to read, but still to stupid to understand.

For the people screaming that the kneeling players are disrespecting our veterans, and should be punished for it:

What punishment do you want for Trump's disrespect for a Vietnam Vet?

NFL considers 15-yard penalty for anthem kneeling
ATLANTA — On Tuesday, NFL owners put three hours aside for a privileged session to speak—amongst themselves and family members—about the most sensitive of topics.

Good I hope they do do it, Football has become one of the American all time pass times, it's just one of those Americana things, Patriot etc.

What does the national anthem have to do with domestic sport?

What other country has an anthem played for domestic sport?

I don't know of any.

I've seen sport in many countries around the world and apart from national games (where I turned up consistently after the anthem) I've not heard the anthem.

ATLANTA — On Tuesday, NFL owners put three hours aside for a privileged session to speak—amongst themselves and family members—about the most sensitive of topics.

Good I hope they do do it, Football has become one of the American all time pass times, it's just one of those Americana things, Patriot etc.

I don't know of any.

I've seen sport in many countries around the world and apart from national games (where I turned up consistently after the anthem) I've not heard the anthem.

And it isn't part of the televised event. Nor were the players even on the field until relatively recently.

For the people screaming that the kneeling players are disrespecting our veterans, and should be punished for it:

Dude. Are you fucking serious?

The flag is not a symbol of veterans. It is a symbol of the nation as a whole, and standing for the national anthem shows respect and loyalty to the nation and your fellow citizens as a whole. Kneeling is showing disrespect to the nation as a whole and all your fellow citizens.

McCain was a jackass. His long ago service does not get him a pass for being a jackass.

The flag is not a symbol of veterans. It is a symbol of the nation as a whole, and standing for the national anthem shows respect and loyalty to the nation and your fellow citizens as a whole. Kneeling is showing disrespect to the nation as a whole and all your fellow citizens.

McCain was a jackass. His long ago service does not get him a pass for being a jackass.

Not joking at all. Have you not seen the multitude of accusations of the kneeling being disrespectful to veterans? That is specifically what I addressed.

His service is not wiped out by his time as a senator. I said in my post I disagreed with much of what he did in Congress. But that does not change the fact that he was also a war hero.

Which is the supreme irony considering while his peers were getting shot at and avoiding land mines, Rump went traipsing through New York sex clubs avoiding STDs claiming bone spurs while playing three sports and arrogantly calling it his "personal Vietnam".

I don't know of any.

Well would you play the national anthem if you lived in those shit hole country's?

Nothing to be proud of

Eh?

Penalize him 15 yards and move on, many vets have died, why is McCain deserving of more respect and recognition?

Vets need to be treated better as a whole and not just one famous one.

Penalize him 15 yards and move on, many vets have died, why is McCain deserving of more respect and recognition?

If they will treat a famous vet with such callousness, are the anonymous ones ever going to be treated well?

Go back to the way it was 9 - 10 years ago... players stay in the locker room until after the N.A. Problem solved... they can stand, kneel, stick their heads in the toilet, whatever.

oo

I'm pretty sure "I like people who weren't captured OK" is a plural.

If they will treat a famous vet with such callousness, are the anonymous ones ever going to be treated well?

They need to all be treated the same, how did McCain's last VA visit go? How long did he wait at a VA Hospital waiting to get help? No disrespect on McCain, however McCain led a gifted life for a vet, many had a tougher road and faced tougher challenges. You spend hours and hours at a VA facility and tell me that McCain was just like every other vet? You wait 2-3 hours to get your prescriptions filled at the VA and tell me McCain was like every other vet? McCain was treated the way he was treated because he was a celebrity, not because he was a vet.

The NFL should have never started showing the idiot kneelers on TV in the first place.
They are attention whores.
The NFL should tie player salaries to TV ratings.
They are protesting social injustice, however the Police shoot over twice as many White suspects as they do Black suspects.
Aaaaand, Blacks murder over twice as many White people as White people murder Black people.
Soooo the social justice outrage is lame.
This whole thing is caused by MSM bias.

Not joking at all. Have you not seen the multitude of accusations of the kneeling being disrespectful to veterans? That is specifically what I addressed.

His service is not wiped out by his time as a senator. I said in my post I disagreed with much of what he did in Congress. But that does not change the fact that he was also a war hero.

War hero does not give you a life time pass on being an asshole.

McCain deserved the disrespect he got, and then some.

Forum List

Back