NFL considers 15 yard penalty for anthem kneeling

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
NFL considers 15-yard penalty for anthem kneeling
ATLANTA — On Tuesday, NFL owners put three hours aside for a privileged session to speak—amongst themselves and family members—about the most sensitive of topics.

Good I hope they do do it, Football has become one of the American all time pass times, it's just one of those Americana things, Patriot etc.

ATLANTA — On Tuesday, NFL owners put three hours aside for a privileged session to speak—amongst themselves and family members—about the most sensitive of topics.

Good I hope they do do it, Football has become one of the American all time pass times, it's just one of those Americana things, Patriot etc.

National anthems don't have a fucking thing to do with any sports even outside the Olympics. This kind of knuckcledragger shit just makes us all look pathetic.

You want to know why this has become an issue? Because people are trying to make it an issue. Players were kneeling for months before anyone raised hell about it. It is a personal choice for the players. It is constitutionally protected free speech and protest.

But the 15 yard penalty thing didn't happen. The new NFL rule allows players to stay in the locker room if they choose. But if they come out on the field, they are required to stand. So players can opt to skip the anthem. It offers the same protest without the nonsense from the fans.

The first amendment is American too.

If I owned an NFL team I'd position a sniper on the stadium roof and the first sumbitch who took a knee during the Anthem would get his head blown off......fucking dirtbags making million$ playing a kid's game and they have no respect for the country that makes that possible? The 1st Amendment applies to saying what you please about the government...doesn't work that way in business...the Rats saw to that with their PC crap....so it works both ways. You put on that uniform and walk into that stadium, check your politics at your locker.

You want to know why this has become an issue? Because people are trying to make it an issue. Players were kneeling for months before anyone raised hell about it. It is a personal choice for the players. It is constitutionally protected free speech and protest.

But the 15 yard penalty thing didn't happen. The new NFL rule allows players to stay in the locker room if they choose. But if they come out on the field, they are required to stand. So players can opt to skip the anthem. It offers the same protest without the nonsense from the fans.
I like that. They can simply opt out. Fans may notice but it will not be overt...unless of course the entire team opts out...lol!!

If I owned an NFL team I'd position a sniper on the stadium roof and the first sumbitch who took a knee during the Anthem would get his head blown off......fucking dirtbags making million$ playing a kid's game and they have no respect for the country that makes that possible? The 1st Amendment applies to saying what you please about the government...doesn't work that way in business...the Rats saw to that with their PC crap....so it works both ways. You put on that uniform and walk into that stadium, check your politics at your locker.
I think that is what upsets so many people. It's from where this sprouted. The radical left works very hard to correct and punish anyone who strays from their ideal of 'correct society'. It's all born from Cultural Marxism.

Or, players on both sides kneel and offsetting penalties.

It's always the trumpanzees here who live their violence vicariously on the internet while hiding in their basement.

Love the sound.

It's always the trumpanzees here who live their violence vicariously on the internet while hiding in their basement.

I'm a combat Vet, Pete...nothing "vicarious" about what I've seen and done and we don't have basements in Arizona so you've scored another double-fail. I saw Sassy slapped you around again the other day and now you're begging for a double-dose from me.....you need to go back in for a 72 hour hold.

So you want them to check their politics at the door, but if you owned a team you would advocate murder if they didn't follow YOUR politics.

Thank God you are not in charge.

I'm a combat Vet, Pete...nothing "vicarious" about what I've seen and done and we don't have basements in Arizona so you've scored another double-fail. I saw Sassy slapped you around again the other day and now you're begging for a double-dose from me.....you need to go back in for a 72 hour hold.

Yeah, like he needs to be slapped around after you advocate murder for kneeling during the anthem. Nothing says freedom like threatening someone's life if they don't show respect like you demand.

How would you haters feel if the players found a different way to protest that didn't involve kneeling?

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

Yeah, like he needs to be slapped around after you advocate murder for kneeling during the anthem. Nothing says freedom like threatening someone's life if they don't show respect like you demand.

It's a coon thang....lowlifes pampered and allowed to commit mayhem on whites thanks to leftist cowards allowing it. They have no respect for the Anthem because they have no respect for the USA or their League, or their owner...they only want what they can take or talk somebody out of. PROUD BLACK MEN stand for the Anthem....chickenshit coons hate everything about all of it...they're only after the bling and white groupies (mud sharks) who they can sodomize, beat up, knock up, and then vanish from the consequences....fuck you, boyo.

It's a coon thang....lowlifes pampered and allowed to commit mayhem on whites thanks to leftist cowards allowing it. They have no respect for the Anthem because they have no respect for the USA or their League, or their owner...they only want what they can take or talk somebody out of. PROUD BLACK MEN stand for the Anthem....chickenshit coons hate everything about all of it...they're only after the bling and white groupies (mud sharks) who they can sodomize, beat up, knock up, and then vanish from the consequences....fuck you, boyo.

And obviously you are the pillar of good behavior and respect. No, fuck you, asswipe. You are a combat vet? Me too. The difference is that my pride in my country does not require that everyone act like I want them to. I don't require lockstep displays of patriotism. I don't threaten people, because I am not threatened by such passive behavior. You want them to lie about how they feel rather than upset your delicate sensibilities. I want them to play ball. That is why I am there. And besides, I have seen too many who crow about shit like this fuck people over, lie, steal, cheat and then pretend they are better than other people.

So fuck you.

I think that is what upsets so many people. It's from where this sprouted. The radical left works very hard to correct and punish anyone who strays from their ideal of 'correct society'. It's all born from Cultural Marxism.

What in the FUCK do you think forcing people to assume a position for a music fetish that has zero to do with what they came to the stadium for *IS*, if not "punishing anyone who strays from their version of 'correct society'?

I mean Jesus Christ on a COCONUT. :banghead:

Hypocrisy, meet Doublethink. And its wife Having it Both Ways.

What in the FUCK do you think forcing people to assume a position for a music fetish that has zero to do with what they came to the stadium for *IS*, if not "punishing anyone who strays from their version of 'correct society'?

We have a cultural lik all others in which norms are set. One of these cultural norms is to stand and show respect for the nations flag. Cultural Marxism seeks to destroy all norms in it's quest for social upheaval. People such as yourself attempt to inform us that these norms are only there to 'opress us'...to make us 'slaves to a system'. "You can't force me or anyone I know to bow down to your flag maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan"
When in fact you are either too obtuse or self destructive to see that what you are promoting is simply an alternative version of control.
When old cultures are deconstructed, new ones form in their place. Many times those new structures are more oppressive than the previous. Be careful what you push toward...there may be a cliff.

And obviously you are the pillar of good behavior and respect. No, fuck you, asswipe. You are a combat vet? Me too. The difference is that my pride in my country does not require that everyone act like I want them to. I don't require lockstep displays of patriotism. I don't threaten people, because I am not threatened by such passive behavior. You want them to lie about how they feel rather than upset your delicate sensibilities. I want them to play ball. That is why I am there. And besides, I have seen too many who crow about shit like this fuck people over, lie, steal, cheat and then pretend they are better than other people.

So fuck you.

You're who I just described above....no matter what success you may have found in white society, you're still a hateful racist underneath the veneer and were probably a criminal when you were young. You've already admitted NOT being a combat Vet in prior exchanges so add "lying sack of shit" to your profile.

We have a cultural lik all others in which norms are set. One of these cultural norms is to stand and show respect for the nations flag. Cultural Marxism seeks to destroy all norms in it's quest for social upheaval. People such as yourself attempt to inform us that these norms are only there to 'opress us'...to make us 'slaves to a system'. "You can't force me or anyone I know to bow down to your flag maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan"
When in fact you are either too obtuse or self destructive to see that what you are promoting is simply an alternative version of control.
When old cultures are deconstructed, new ones form in their place. Many times those new structures are more oppressive than the previous. Be careful what you push toward...there may be a cliff.

Go fuck yourself.

It's your right to stand for your cute little fetish if you want to and it's my right to dismiss it as a childish little fetish. You don't force me to stand and I don't force you to sit. UNDERFUCKINGSTAND??

You just got your lesson in 'what Liberalism is'. That'll be $37.68. You could have saved money by paying attention in civics class but you were probably looking around to see who else was in the classroom that you could whip some 'control' on.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back