NFL considers 15 yard penalty for anthem kneeling

Dont punish the team punish the individual...you kneel its counted as 1 game suspension without pay....

Dont punish the team punish the individual...you kneel its counted as 1 game suspension without pay....

You'd need an actual reason to do that.

Sorry, the whole Spanish Inquisition thingy has been called off. I'm sure it was fun for y'all sadists while it lasted but we have what we call "justice" now. And another thing that goes with it --- what's that called again ---

oh yeah... "Liberty". For all.

That must suck huh?

Sorry, the whole Spanish Inquisition thingy has been called off. I'm sure it was fun for y'all sadists while it lasted but we have what we call "justice" now. And another thing that goes with it --- what's that called again ---

That must suck huh?
unsportsman like conduct

That must suck huh?
unsportsman like conduct

In that case the NFL would have to fine itself for bringing in jingo commercials into what was supposed to be a football game.

But they couldn't do it either way since no national anthem has anything to do with football.
Speaking of which, guess what the F in "NFL" stands for. Here's a hint --- it's NOT "flag".

Last edited:

That must suck huh?
unsportsman like conduct

In that case the NFL would have to fine itself for bringing in jingo commercials into what was supposed to be a football game.

But they couldn't do it either way since no national anthem has anything to do with football.
Speaking of which, guess what the F in "NFL" stands for.
Sure they could.....any number of reasons it could done …...coach could do it because it destroys team cohesion and morale or just because he's coach

That must suck huh?
unsportsman like conduct

Sure they could.....any number of reasons it could done …...coach could do it because it destroys team cohesion and morale or just because he's coach

ummmm..... coaches can't issue penalties.

Nothing like a topic engaged in by wags who don't have the vaguest clue about how it works.

That must suck huh?
unsportsman like conduct

Nothing like a topic engaged in by wags who don't have the vaguest clue about how it works.
They can sit and fine a player...try to keep up

That must suck huh?
unsportsman like conduct

You've never seen a football game, have you.

Penalties are issued by referees. For illegal plays, illegal formations taking too much time, etc.

Those are things related to the actual GAME. Unlike the national anthem, which is NOT.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
If I owned an NFL team I'd position a sniper on the stadium roof and the first sumbitch who took a knee during the Anthem would get his head blown off......fucking dirtbags making million$ playing a kid's game and they have no respect for the country that makes that possible? The 1st Amendment applies to saying what you please about the government...doesn't work that way in business...the Rats saw to that with their PC crap....so it works both ways. You put on that uniform and walk into that stadium, check your politics at your locker.

Dumb ass the post has nothing t do with anything you have said. The first amendment doesn't say what you said either..If you want the NFL to check it's politics, then tell the commissioner to stop taking government checks to fly flags and military promotions before each game.

Or go back to the pre-9/11 way of doing it. Bring the players out after the anthem.

Exactly.

unsportsman like conduct

You've never seen a football game, have you.

Penalties are issued by referees. For illegal plays, illegal formations taking too much time, etc.

Those are things related to the actual GAME. Unlike the national anthem, which is NOT.

That is not true at all. There are penalties for taunting, etc. Like I've noted before, you are certainly not a football fan. Why you pretend as if you are familiar with this game, I have no idea. For attention perhaps?

The football field is not meant to be your personal soapbox. The football field is for football. That is what NFL consumers are paying to see. They are not paying to see some dunce disrespecting our country because the actions of a very small minority of police officers.

The football field is not meant to be your personal soapbox. The football field is for football. That is what NFL consumers are paying to see. They are not paying to see some dunce disrespecting our country because the actions of a very small minority of police officers.

So that means they are not paying to watch all that military worship begore each game. For the players aren't disrespecting anything, but there is no arguing with brain dead racists. I guess we don't protest women getting raped because of the actions of a small number of men. Or maybe we stop trying to fight ISIS since they are only a small number of Muslims.

They insulted you? Oh no! How have you survived? I guess this pretty much blows your ability to ever call those college kids "snowflakes" again.

I was wondering the same thing. How you can find a way to be 'insulted' by an image that isn't even on TV that you have to be told about afterward so you know what to be snowflaked about, well that takes quite a leap.

Your pretense that an insult has to be to your face, to be an insult, is noted and LAUGHED AT.

Clearly it doesn't. All you need to do is wait for orders from your demagogue masters, obey obsequiously, and go "yessss masssterrrr mayy I havvve annnnnotherrrr......"

Your inability to understand that a Patriotic American would be insulted by an anti-American asshole kneeling during the national anthem,

and need to invent some master/servant relationship to explain my natural ire at being insulted,

does nothing but reflect on your lack of understanding of people different that you.

I uh, don't think you're anywhere vaguely near smelling distance of a position to even contemplate lecturing anybody on "understanding people different from you, "FUCK THEM ALL"

That I find their actions contemptible and judge them harshly on them, is not evidence that I do not understand them.

Indeed, that you think it is, is evidence that you do not understand, even the concept of understanding people.

And more personal attacks as supporting arguments. Standard for a liberal, as at some level they know that the shit they spew from their mouth holes, is nothing but shit.

Nomsayin'?

Again --- you want to stand? Stand. I could give a microfuck. I want to sit/kneel/assume the lotus position? I'll do that.

I won't force you into a lotus position and you won't force me to stand. Understand??

The difference between us is I'm not such a goddam WIMP that I need to go find people I can't even see to whine about what body position they're taking or not taking.

This bit where you go back to pretending that you don't know kneeling during the National Anthem is an insult to the nation as a whole and it's citizens?

that is real cowardice on your part.

What is going on here, is that you are an Anti-American, trying to defend Anti-Americans for their anti-Americanism.

But you know that anti-Americanism is not going to sell to Americans, so you lie because you are afraid to be honest about what you believe.

YOU are the coward here.

Your pretense that an insult has to be to your face, to be an insult, is noted and LAUGHED AT.

download.php

I made no such pretense.

POGO did.

I mocked your pretense that being insulted gives you some right to try to harm these people.

Depending on how you define "harm", it certainly does.

And all that has been done so far, is that some fans have stopped watching and supporting the sport. And it seems that is all it took for the anti-American piece of shit owners to cave.

You got insulted? Put on your big-girl panties and move on.

Ignoring insults is not a sign of manhood. In today's America, it is more a sign of weakness or stupidity. FUCK THEM ALL.

Or show me a law against insulting people.

No one has said that their actions are against any law. So, that's all in your head. Deal with those voices yourself. Or seek professional medical attention. Whatever, don't share with us.

I don't need to deal with anything. You are the one crying about those mean ol' athletes insulting you.

Oh, so your manliness is in jeopardy because those athletes knelt in protest? Couldn't have been much manliness then.

Wow.

YOU insinuate that responding to an insult is a sign of lack of manliness,

your words, "Put on your big-girl panties"

and when I point out that what you said is bullshit, you try to twist it as if I was the one being concerned about my manliness?

And that's all you have to say in defense of your position?

Dude. EPIC FAIL.

What this boils down to, is a bunch of anti-American assholes insulted America and Americans, and liberals are doing everything they can to defend and celebrate that anti-Americanism.

The response from Patriotic Americans has been weak. A small drop in viewership and attendance and you libs are acting like we were the unreasonable ones, some of you going so far as to make Godwins.

You are pathetic.

You were the one who said (not insinuated) that ignoring insults was not a sign of manliness. I have noticed that those who feel they have to prove they are a man usually aren’t.

I commented on that, after YOU brought it up.

That you are now pretending otherwise, is just another common type of dodge the lefties use to change the subject when they can't win the argument.

My point stands, since you have given up on challenging it, and are just trying to change the subject.

The Kneelers did more than just not participate.

They actively did the OPPOSITE of what was expected as a sign of respect.

THus, they were actively showing disrespect.

They disrespect me. I disrespect them.

The difference is, that their disrespect is them being assholes, and mine is totally called for.

FUCK THEM ALL.

I made no such pretense.

POGO did.

I mocked your pretense that being insulted gives you some right to try to harm these people.

And all that has been done so far, is that some fans have stopped watching and supporting the sport. And it seems that is all it took for the anti-American piece of shit owners to cave.

Ignoring insults is not a sign of manhood. In today's America, it is more a sign of weakness or stupidity. FUCK THEM ALL.

No one has said that their actions are against any law. So, that's all in your head. Deal with those voices yourself. Or seek professional medical attention. Whatever, don't share with us.

I don't need to deal with anything. You are the one crying about those mean ol' athletes insulting you.

Oh, so your manliness is in jeopardy because those athletes knelt in protest? Couldn't have been much manliness then.

Wow.

and when I point out that what you said is bullshit, you try to twist it as if I was the one being concerned about my manliness?

Dude. EPIC FAIL.

What this boils down to, is a bunch of anti-American assholes insulted America and Americans, and liberals are doing everything they can to defend and celebrate that anti-Americanism.

The response from Patriotic Americans has been weak. A small drop in viewership and attendance and you libs are acting like we were the unreasonable ones, some of you going so far as to make Godwins.

You are pathetic.

You were the one who said (not insinuated) that ignoring insults was not a sign of manliness. I have noticed that those who feel they have to prove they are a man usually aren’t.

That you are now pretending otherwise, is just another common type of dodge the lefties use to change the subject when they can't win the argument.

My point stands, since you have given up on challenging it, and are just trying to change the subject.

The difference is, that their disrespect is them being assholes, and mine is totally called for.

FUCK THEM ALL.

Eh, I believe in their freedom as well as mine. And if you think some athletes kneeling during the anthem is the worst problem we have, you haven’t been paying attention. If there was half the uproar about our tax system, the porous borders, or our national debt (especially what the govt owes Social Security), as there is about kneeling athletes, we might actually change some things.

I made no such pretense.

POGO did.

Wow.

Dude. EPIC FAIL.

You are pathetic.

FUCK THEM ALL.

You are welcome to yell "FUCK THEM ALL" to your heart's content.

I served and swore an oath to defend the US Constitution. There was no expiration date.

You may hate the athletes who kneel during the anthem. You might even be right that they hate America. But none of those things matter.

Every citizen of the United States of America has rights guaranteed by the US Constitution. Not just those who profess love for the nation. Every single US citizen.

And one of those guaranteed rights is to be able to protest the gov't. Now I know your response will be "BUT HE IS AT WORK!!". Thats fine. His employer gets to decide how to handle that. Not you. Not me. And not anyone else. So the NFL gets to decide. Feel free to protest and boycott as much as you want. But the fact remains, it is between the kneeling athletes and the NFL.

I am so sick of the disgusting, unAmerican crap I have seen on these forums. I have seen calls for them to be jailed. I have seen calls for them to be deported. I have even seen one poster say if he was an NFL team owner, he would have a sniper on the roof and when a player knelt he would have him shot in the head.

Newsflash! In a free society, there will be people who offend you, piss you off, and disgust you.

POGO did.

Wow.

Dude. EPIC FAIL.

You are pathetic.

FUCK THEM ALL.

Eh, I believe in their freedom as well as mine.

NOthing I have said is a threat to their freedom, or anyone else's.

Your strawman is dismissed.

And if you think some athletes kneeling during the anthem is the worst problem we have, you haven’t been paying attention

It's part of a larger problem, of being a decadent and declining culture. A Symptom if you will.

You might want to ignore "the pain creeping up left arm of America", but I think we should address it.

[/QUOTE]. If there was half the uproar about our tax system, the porous borders, or our national debt (especially what the govt owes Social Security), as there is about kneeling athletes, we might actually change some things.[/QUOTE]

We can't change anything, while you libs derail every discussion of substance, with your various sophist games.

Wow.

Dude. EPIC FAIL.

You are pathetic.

FUCK THEM ALL.

And if you think some athletes kneeling during the anthem is the worst problem we have, you haven’t been paying attention

It's part of a larger problem, of being a decadent and declining culture. A Symptom if you will.

You might want to ignore "the pain creeping up left arm of America", but I think we should address it.
. If there was half the uproar about our tax system, the porous borders, or our national debt (especially what the govt owes Social Security), as there is about kneeling athletes, we might actually change some things.[/QUOTE]

We can't change anything, while you libs derail every discussion of substance, with your various sophist games.[/QUOTE]

We also can't change anything when most of your replies are either attempts at insults or trying to label me and my politics. The number of posts where you only address the topic is very small. I am not derailling. But you are spending more time attacking personally than discussing the topic.

And it is not a strawman. Look at the number of posts where people advocated deporting, jailing or even shooting the kneelers. That you have not does not make my comment a strawman. If I had specifically accused you, you might have a case. I didn't and you don't.

Wow.

Dude. EPIC FAIL.

You are pathetic.

FUCK THEM ALL.

. If there was half the uproar about our tax system, the porous borders, or our national debt (especially what the govt owes Social Security), as there is about kneeling athletes, we might actually change some things.

We can't change anything, while you libs derail every discussion of substance, with your various sophist games.[/QUOTE]

We also can't change anything when most of your replies are either attempts at insults or trying to label me and my politics. The number of posts where you only address the topic is very small. I am not derailling. But you are spending more time attacking personally than discussing the topic.

And it is not a strawman. Look at the number of posts where people advocated deporting, jailing or even shooting the kneelers. That you have not does not make my comment a strawman. If I had specifically accused you, you might have a case. I didn't and you don't.[/QUOTE]

Because when people feel frustrated, they will say a whole lot of things. That certainly does not mean that any of these people would actually ever do any of those things. I think pretty much everyone knows that.

The fact of the matter is, America is not a bad country to live in. We have more "equality" here than in the majority of the world. These football players would not have any of the nice things or nice lifestyles that they have it if were NOT for their paying fans. THAT is the only bottom line that the owners are concerned with. Nobody cares anymore about your liberal whining about how everything is so "unfair." Life is not fair and no one should have ever told you that it was.

And why the hell, after all of this time, can you people STILL not quote each other without mucking it all up?

Forum List

Back