NFL Coaching Changes

Blaster

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2022
This will be very interesting with so many teams deciding to hire new coaches and GMs.

Bill Belichick will be interviewing for the Falcons opening.

Bill went for an interview in Atlanta today, that would be an interesting placement
They don’t have the QB/offense in place. I would guess he doesnt want to rebuild an entire team at this stage of his life and coaching career.

I dont think Dallas can attract top tier coaches right now. It's not a good job.
There are not many coaches that would want that job with Jerry in charge. He makes all the personnel decisions.

Yep, Jerry and his son make all the decisions. No wonder the Cowboys have struggled in the playoffs.
You are invariably going to end up with a #2 not a #1 and that will show up when it matters the most. Jason Garrett has an impressive regular season record as a HC. He's not coaching in the NFL anymore. That might be his decision, or it might be that no one is really interested or they are only interested in him as an OC and not a HC.

That Coach is definitely woke.. he said he learned about “diversity and inclusion in finance”… which should be an oxymoron in its own right.

Isn’t finance just about what makes the most money or most financial sense? It’s crazy we have financial institutions who will purposefully underperform in order to check quota boxes to keep the PC woke police off their backs

But to Mr Mayo.. I look forward to you practicing what you’re preaching and putting an overweight transsexual Asian in as QB. We need diversity and inclusion!

Forum List

Back