Newt Winsd SC

'Newt Winsd SC?' What the fuck are you talking about you damn Dummy? Let me guess, you're a big Obama-supporting Democrat right? Makes perfect sense. Democrats really are the dumbest shit for brain losers in this Country. This OP is clearly one of them. May God help our Nation.

Were you thrown off by the typo?

GOD DAMN IT PEOPLE YOU DON'T FUCKING GET IT.
You want to replace obama with a god damn obama agenda supporter.

WHY???????????????

They don’t care about the policy, they only care about the party – a republican following Obama’s policy is just fine.

We’ve gone through the partisan looking-glass.

Newt didn't just beat Romney. He trounced on him.

Santorum is done and Paul.....well, Paul is Paul.

WHY???????????????

You are right Romney is Obama. In nearly every category.

Thank god he lost.

Don't forget about Newt he was for obamacare long before obama was for obamacare.

WHY???????????????

They don’t care about the policy, they only care about the party – a republican following Obama’s policy is just fine.

We’ve gone through the partisan looking-glass.

That sickens me.
Replace bad with the same thing.

'Newt Winsd SC?' What the fuck are you talking about you damn Dummy? Let me guess, you're a big Obama-supporting Democrat right? Makes perfect sense. Democrats really are the dumbest shit for brain losers in this Country. This OP is clearly one of them. May God help our Nation.

No. I know you're just a Democrat Dummy. Wasn't surprised or thrown off. You're a moron and you make that pretty obvious. :)

I have come to the decision that I don't want a milquetoast as president as we have now. I want a bold leader who has ideas for this country and solutions for this economy. A leader who is not afraid to tell it like it is.

Reagan once announced, "I paid for this microphone!" and let people know where he stood. He told the enemy to "Tear down this wall"...and they did! The globe respected this country. That is what we need again.

Reagan was divorced. Nobody cared. He was a mere actor. Nobody cared. He was the right man for the country at the right time. I think Gingrich is that man right now.

No. I know you're just a Democrat Dummy. Wasn't surprised or thrown off. You're a moron and you make that pretty obvious. :)

I'm a little confused. What exactly are you ranting and raving about? Are you aware of the results in SC? maybe you should turn on your televison.

I really gotta laugh..........this thread was started an hour ago and already up around 100 posts. The k00ks cant get on her fast enough to throw mud, yet the mud is all about how hopeless Gingrich is as a candidate, thus the operative word of the day on this forum is "disconnect".:boobies::boobies::funnyface:

Gotta say this though..........the prospect of this Obama/Gingrich debate is a bit more plausible after today. And how funny would it be for Gingrich to cme out onto the stage for that first debate and say to Obama, "What happened............forget your teleprompter?"

Last edited:
Gingrich might just be the guy to take on Obama.

In the bizarre rightist universe, but not here in the real world.
I threw up while listening to the RINO what turned my stomach was when he said he would repeal obamacare. Imagine that the creator of Romneycare wants a to repeal obamacare.

It’s more idiotic than sickening, presidents can’t repeal anything.

Oh yes..... "Four more years!!!!"

:lol:

I really gotta laugh..........this thread was started an hour ago and already up around 100 posts. The k00ks cant get on her fast enough to throw mud, yet the mud is all about how hopeless Gingrich is as a candidate, thus the operative word of the day on this forum is "disconnect".:boobies::boobies::funnyface:

You mock people for having a discussion......on a discussion forum. Brilliant!

I'm a little confused. What exactly are you ranting and raving about? Are you aware of the results in SC? maybe you should turn on your televison.

You're confused because you're a Democrat Dummy. Learn to spell idiot. Dummies like you don't have the right to insult or ridicule anyone. Come back when you're better educated.

Forum List

Back