Newt Winsd SC

Yes, dummy......meaning he evaded the question regarding his taxes.

The term 'tax evasion' ordinarily means that one has evaded paying one's taxes. Do you have any actual evidence that Romney evaded paying his taxes or are you just another bullshitter?

I guess I will have to put the term in "" so as not to confuse the nutters.

To me, it is slander to accuse someone of something for which there is no evidence, no legal charges pending, no investigation, nothing. And yet you deem it appropriate to claim it. That sounds more like the 'nutter' camp to me.

All these crystal balls the left owns..

tax evasion.:eusa_whistle:

The term 'tax evasion' ordinarily means that one has evaded paying one's taxes. Do you have any actual evidence that Romney evaded paying his taxes or are you just another bullshitter?

The last thing Romney and his accountants would do is anything close to tax evasion while running for president. The most likely reason he had money in the Cayman Islands is to protect it from possible lawsuits. He is paying taxes on the money as he withdraws it similar to retirement accounts.

To me, it is slander to accuse someone of something for which there is no evidence, no legal charges pending, no investigation, nothing. And yet you deem it appropriate to claim it. That sounds more like the 'nutter' camp to me.

When they can't win on policies and ideas......they break out the knives.

One big question is Rick Santorum - if he does poorly, how will he keep going? If he does drop out, much of his support could go to Gingrich as the anti-Romney, and then you have a real horse race. How odd that Gingrich seems to be getting a lot of support from the social cons despite his marital baggage. Tells me that jobs and the economy trumps a lot of things, at least in the minds of some.

Nothing great about a proven corrupt Repub winning anything but Whack A Mole of The Month.

WHY won't Repub's demand decent human beings as their candidate?

Yeah, I know - because there aren't any in the Repub party.

Or maybe those who are capable are not willing to accept the cut in pay.

You know, to those people, money is everything.

Yea!!!!!

imagesCAVUK0X7.jpg

....or the racist accusations.

One big question is Rick Santorum - if he does poorly, how will he keep going? If he does drop out, much of his support could go to Gingrich as the anti-Romney, and then you have a real horse race. How odd that Gingrich seems to be getting a lot of support from the social cons despite his marital baggage. Tells me that jobs and the economy trumps a lot of things, at least in the minds of some.

I believe there is a personal vandetta against Gingrich from Santorum. He isn't going to give Gingrich those votes for Florida and will stay in through that state. Just as Perry timed his removal just before this primary and supported Gingrich was a personal jab against Romney.

....or the racist accusations.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/4697909-post11.html

The last thing Romney and his accountants would do is anything close to tax evasion while running for president. The most likely reason he had money in the Cayman Islands is to protect it from possible lawsuits. He is paying taxes on the money as he withdraws it similar to retirement accounts.

Yep. It is something that vast numbers of wealthy people do... it is called 'tax efficient' not 'tax evasion'.... but clearly that basic principle is above the intellectual pay grade of many.

So 'social conservatives' are actually just a bunch of hypocrites.... vote for a man who was convicted of ethics violations and a serial adulterer. Social conservatives are an odd bunch. :lol:

One chance, CG. Do you believe that I accused Mitt Romney of actual tax evasion in this thread? Or do you grasp that I was using the term in a satirical manner to point out that he lost SC because he would not come clean regarding his tax returns?

Try honesty.

Yep. It is something that vast numbers of wealthy people do... it is called 'tax efficient' not 'tax evasion'.... but clearly that basic principle is above the intellectual pay grade of many.

So 'social conservatives' are actually just a bunch of hypocrites.... vote for a man who was convicted of ethics violations and a serial adulterer. Social conservatives are an odd bunch. :lol:

And everyone in this nation is "tax efficient" when it comes to the taxes they owe, regardless of the bracket they are in. No one gladly pays more than they have to.

Gingrich was found guilty of one of 84 accusations of ethics violations. That had to do with the use of his office when teaching a class. That is my understanding. Sounds like the fishing expedition was hardly successful as it was intended. It's all about ABO.

I believe there is a personal vandetta against Gingrich from Santorum. He isn't going to give Gingrich those votes for Florida and will stay in through that state. Just as Perry timed his removal just before this primary and supported Gingrich was a personal jab against Romney.

They were pals a few weeks ago; I think Santorum knows he can't co-exist with Gingrich, ultimately there's only room for one anti-Romney candidate between the two of them. Paul is out there on his own with his own base, so that leaves Santorum and Gingrich to fight each other.

Forum List

Back