Newt Winsd SC

GOD DAMN IT PEOPLE YOU DON'T FUCKING GET IT.
You want to replace obama with a god damn obama agenda supporter.

WHY???????????????

You are right Romney is Obama. In nearly every category.

Thank god he lost.

Don't forget about Newt he was for obamacare long before obama was for obamacare.

I know. But he was battling against the Clintons. I'm sure politics weighed heavy on his decision to take the route he did.

Regardless, no politician is perfect but Newt or Santorum are far more conservative than Mitt.

I really gotta laugh..........this thread was started an hour ago and already up around 100 posts. The k00ks cant get on her fast enough to throw mud, yet the mud is all about how hopeless Gingrich is as a candidate, thus the operative word of the day on this forum is "disconnect".:boobies::boobies::funnyface:

You mock people for having a discussion......on a discussion forum. Brilliant!

Naaah.........I mock lefties for being mental cases.:coffee:

I really gotta laugh..........this thread was started an hour ago and already up around 100 posts. The k00ks cant get on her fast enough to throw mud, yet the mud is all about how hopeless Gingrich is as a candidate, thus the operative word of the day on this forum is "disconnect".:boobies::boobies::funnyface:

Gotta say this though..........the prospect of this Obama/Gingrich debate is a bit more plausible after today. And how funny would it be for Gingrich to cme out onto the stage for that first debate and say to Obama, "What happened............forget your teleprompter?"

You can tell who liberals fear by who they attack the most. I can't imagine anything more vicious or shrill than their recent spate of attacks on Newt. Their response only confirms that Newt is the correct choice.

Don't forget about Newt he was for obamacare long before obama was for obamacare.

Wrong. For a while he supported individual mandates, but he never supported the whole Romneycare kit and kaboodle.

Wrong do you honestly think I believe that shit? He's says it now but he's a politician and politicians never lie. Hell he lied to the women he was supposed to love. Do you really think he's going to tell you the truth?

I say again he was for obamacare long before obama was for obamacare.

You are right Romney is Obama. In nearly every category.

Thank god he lost.

I know. But he was battling against the Clintons. I'm sure politics weighed heavy on his decision to take the route he did.

Regardless, no politician is perfect but Newt or Santorum are far more conservative than Mitt.

I don't care who he was battling with. Never support one thing and then turn around and say you support the opposite that will turn me off faster than anything else.

Wrong. For a while he supported individual mandates, but he never supported the whole Romneycare kit and kaboodle.

idiota, the whole romney-care thing was put together by the heritage foundation in response to hillary's health care plan. all of the repubs were for it...

well, until the dems gave it to them.

then it became anathema,

dumbass.

Last edited:

I don't care who he was battling with. Never support one thing and then turn around and say you support the opposite that will turn me off faster than anything else.

SORRY BUT I HAVE TO CALL BULLSHIT
NO ONE

NO ONE!

Has flip flopped more than Romney.

Your post has my bullshit meter going off the charts.

One chance, CG. Do you believe that I accused Mitt Romney of actual tax evasion in this thread? Or do you grasp that I was using the term in a satirical manner to point out that he lost SC because he would not come clean regarding his tax returns?

Try honesty.

Stop playing victim. You were trying to slander the man.

If Romney does lose SC it is not because of his tax returns, it will be because of the way Newt handled himself in the last debate.

It seems that way.

Many voters in Saturday's South Carolina Republican presidential primary decided which candidate to support only recently, with debates weighing heavily on their decision, according to exit poll data reported by CBS News and the Associated Press.

There was major upheaval in the race within the last week as voters were making up their minds. Candidates participated in two televised debates, former Texas Gov. Rick Perry abandoned his candidacy, and former House Speaker Newt Gingrich's ex-wife said in an interview with ABC that he had asked to be in an "open marriage.''

Almost 9 out of 10 voters said debates were a factor in their decisions, according to exit poll data broadcast on CNN.

At the same time, the electorate that showed up Saturday looked more like the conservative, Christian voter pool that handed former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum a narrow win in Iowa than the more moderate electorate that gave Mr. Romney a convincing win in New Hampshire.

More than half of voters in South Carolina told surveyors they consider themselves evangelical Christians. More than half called themselves conservative in ideology, and more than half supported the tea party. Those three groups have leaned toward Mr. Romney's rivals in prior contests.

Mr. Romney's time running private-equity firm Bain Capital came under increased criticism during the run-up to the South Carolina primary, but the attacks didn't seem to stick. Nor did criticism of his tenure as governor of Massachusetts, a time when he signed a health care measure that has drawn heavy criticism from his rivals. More than half of South Carolina primary voters said they held a positive view of Mr. Romney's background.

More South Carolina primary voters said the economy was the most important factor in their decision than did GOP voters in Iowa or New Hampshire. In those two states, Mr. Romney did best among such voters.

Debates Played Major Role, Exit Polls Show - WSJ.com

idiota, the whole romney-care thing was put together by the heritage foundation in response to hillary's health care plan. all of the repubs were for it...

well, until the dems gave it to them.

then it became anathema,

dumbass.

Big guberment Newt
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVMMAsbPubY]Newt on Health Care Reform in 2003 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcSjLvWLcxE]Newt in 2005 Supporting Individual Mandate - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O94kBmpz5ns]Newt Gingrich Supports Health Care Mandate - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HO6493mR0vo]Newt Gingrich is for the Individual Mandate - Still Swears He's a Conservative - YouTube[/ame]
The new an unimproved newt
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAqbXZqfbGk]Newt Opposes Health Insurance Mandates - YouTube[/ame]

Newt didn't just beat Romney. He trounced on him.

Santorum is done and Paul.....well, Paul is Paul.

GOD DAMN IT PEOPLE YOU DON'T FUCKING GET IT.
You want to replace obama with a god damn obama agenda supporter.

WHY???????????????

:cuckoo:The Ron Paul loons are losing it. Paul in fourth as I said, congratulations Newt!!

No you're so desperate to get rid of obama you are willing to replace him with a mirror image.

That duck just don't fly.

Forum List

Back