Newt Winsd SC

The last thing Romney and his accountants would do is anything close to tax evasion while running for president. The most likely reason he had money in the Cayman Islands is to protect it from possible lawsuits. He is paying taxes on the money as he withdraws it similar to retirement accounts.

Yep. It is something that vast numbers of wealthy people do... it is called 'tax efficient' not 'tax evasion'.... but clearly that basic principle is above the intellectual pay grade of many.

So 'social conservatives' are actually just a bunch of hypocrites.... vote for a man who was convicted of ethics violations and a serial adulterer. Social conservatives are an odd bunch. :lol:

And everyone in this nation is "tax efficient" when it comes to the taxes they owe, regardless of the bracket they are in. No one gladly pays more than they have to.

Gingrich was found guilty of one of 84 accusations of ethics violations. That had to do with the use of his office when teaching a class. That is my understanding. Sounds like the fishing expedition was hardly successful as it was intended. It's all about ABO.

Gingrich is everything I despise about politicians. Ain't voting for that dirt bag.

Nationally, all the evidence supports Romney as the one that can take down Obama. If the GOP want to actually win.... then it's Romney. I happen to agree with the reasoning that influences independents.... his experience beats anyone else in the race where it matters - jobs and economics.

Yep. It is something that vast numbers of wealthy people do... it is called 'tax efficient' not 'tax evasion'.... but clearly that basic principle is above the intellectual pay grade of many.

So 'social conservatives' are actually just a bunch of hypocrites.... vote for a man who was convicted of ethics violations and a serial adulterer. Social conservatives are an odd bunch. :lol:

And everyone in this nation is "tax efficient" when it comes to the taxes they owe, regardless of the bracket they are in. No one gladly pays more than they have to.

Gingrich was found guilty of one of 84 accusations of ethics violations. That had to do with the use of his office when teaching a class. That is my understanding. Sounds like the fishing expedition was hardly successful as it was intended. It's all about ABO.

Gingrich is everything I despise about politicians. Ain't voting for that dirt bag.

Nationally, all the evidence supports Romney as the one that can take down Obama. If the GOP want to actually win.... then it's Romney. I happen to agree with the reasoning that influences independents.... his experience beats anyone else in the race where it matters - jobs and economics.

And that is the reason the nation should weigh in on this important decision, not just a few states. Vetting these candidates is most important, not as we did not do in 2008.

Romney is coming out to address his supporters. Congratulated Gngrich and getting on Obama's case. On to Fla.

Someone might have to drag me to the polling site to get me to vote for Romney...
Gingrich might just be the guy to take on Obama. :clap2:

Romney is coming out to address his supporters. Congratulated Gngrich and getting on Obama's case. On to Fla.

I threw up while listening to the RINO what turned my stomach was when he said he would repeal obamacare. Imagine that the creator of Romneycare wants a to repeal obamacare.

Nothing great about a proven corrupt Repub winning anything but Whack A Mole of The Month.

WHY won't Repub's demand decent human beings as their candidate?

Yeah, I know - because there aren't any in the Repub party.

Yeah, Because Democrats are such Decent Human Beings. Bunch of lying, Conniving, Assholes no different than Republicans.

Someone might have to drag me to the polling site to get me to vote for Romney...

Just might be. Love to see the debates!

if Romney wins, Secretary of State Newt, Economic Adviser: Herman Cain
If Newt Wins,,, Romney,Secretary Of Treasury, Obama, White House Shoe Shine Boy

Why do you want to replace obama with an obama agenda supporter?

Gingrich might just be the guy to take on Obama.

In the bizarre rightist universe, but not here in the real world.
I threw up while listening to the RINO what turned my stomach was when he said he would repeal obamacare. Imagine that the creator of Romneycare wants a to repeal obamacare.

It’s more idiotic than sickening, presidents can’t repeal anything.

'Newt Winsd SC?' What the fuck are you talking about you damn Dummy? Let me guess, you're a big Obama-supporting Democrat right? Makes perfect sense. Democrats really are the dumbest shit for brain losers in this Country. This OP is clearly one of them. May God help our Nation.

Gingrich might just be the guy to take on Obama.

In the bizarre rightist universe, but not here in the real world.

It’s more idiotic than sickening, presidents can’t repeal anything.
It’s more idiotic than sickening, presidents can’t repeal anything
What's even more idiotic is that you think he said the president can repeal it. He said he wanted to repeal it. Not that he will nor even means it if he could.

Forum List

Back