Newt Suggests Firing Liberal Federal Employees

“I think an intelligent conservative wants the right federal employees delivering the right services in a highly efficient way and then wants to get rid of those folks who are in fact wasteful, or those folks who are ideologically so far to the left, or those people who want to frankly dictate to the rest of us,” Gingrich said in response to a question from a federal employee at the forum (emphasis ours).

This is just Newt getting in touch with his inner FASCIST.

Nothing to see here, folks, same old story.

Maybe Newt can team up with Michele Bachmann to investigate members of Congress for "anti-American" activities...

As opposed to the Obama Administration which doesn't hire anyone who isn't a loyal member in good standing in the Democrat Party. And, of course, no conservative professor in the liberal arts or social sciences has been given a job in the last 40 years.

What a dumb ass liar you are, Pattycake.

As opposed to the Obama Administration which doesn't hire anyone who isn't a loyal member in good standing in the Democrat Party. And, of course, no conservative professor in the liberal arts or social sciences has been given a job in the last 40 years.

You mean like Gates and Huntsman? You are too easy.

One of the propagana games the GOP candidates seeking the party nod like to play is this...

they and their propagandists pretend that the enemy is filled with hate for them, which in the demented world of cluelss partisans must mean that THEY are authentic conservatives.

And the tools that post here like that game A LOT.

How many time has similar subject come to this place based on that childish game?

Well...this thread is a damned good example of that game.

"Liberals" are "outraged" that Newt is a pig of human being who proposes insanely anti-American things?

Nah!

Most non-conservatives can't bring themselves to feel much "outrage" when they hear about still another insane thing coming from the GOP candidates.

We're sort of immune to that nonsensical blather, now that it's is so common.

Newt is fascist pig, we all know that, but there are so many fascist pigs, now, that nobody feels much outrage about him specifically.

That hater's childish hate is now as common as dust.

If you GOPers want him to represent ya'll, that's fine by me.

All your candidates are nuts, so which nut you choose doesn't matter all that much to us.

Last edited:

And you just made a case as to why we need public sector unions. Thank you!! :clap2:

It doesn't matter which party is in power or whether its on the federal, state or local level. Without them you would see a giant purge of employees (police, fire, highway, garbage collection, etc) every time control of government switched hands.

By Ryan J. Reilly

Republican Presidential candidate Newt Gingrich suggested at a Fox News forum hosted by Mike Huckabee in South Carolina on Saturday that it would be a good idea to fire federal employees for being too liberal. Federal law, on the other hand, says Gingrich’s plan would be illegal.

“I think an intelligent conservative wants the right federal employees delivering the right services in a highly efficient way and then wants to get rid of those folks who are in fact wasteful, or those folks who are ideologically so far to the left, or those people who want to frankly dictate to the rest of us,” Gingrich said in response to a question from a federal employee at the forum (emphasis ours).

This sounds like it would come uncomfortably close to being in conflict with a Federal law making it illegal to take any personnel action against an employee “based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicapping condition, marital status, or political affiliation.” Accusations that political affiliation was taken into account would be investigated by the Office of Special Counsel (except in certain government agencies).

That said, a putative Gingrich administration would be following in the footsteps of George W. Bush’s. A report by the Justice Department’s internal investigators found that Bush administration officials discriminated against liberal employees in the Civil Rights Division and hired lawyers based on their conservative ideology.

Gingrich Suggests Illegally Firing Federal Employees Over Liberal Views | TPM2012

so?? :clap2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIwL3YEwYgs&skipcontrinter=1]Adolf Hitler Speech: The Wandering Parasite - YouTube[/ame]

This is to the word what you fuckers sound like, you disgust me.

Last edited:

How many Chevy Dealers did Obama throw under the bus?

I can't think of a question that this could answer that wouldn't be incredibly offensive to the democratic way of life.

lol, offensive to the democratic way of life..
we don't even know what he said..

I can't think of a question that this could answer that wouldn't be incredibly offensive to the democratic way of life.

lol, offensive to the democratic way of life..
we don't even know what he said..

Does it matter? He advocates the "purging" of people with ideas that differ from his own.

Sounds a lot like communism or Fascism to me.

The depts have been politicized.

Fire them all.

Nor could I.

Oh c'mon. Over-dramatize much?

He was speaking to Conservatives. He was saying what they wanted to hear (how unusual for a politician!). He didn't say he WOULD FIRE Liberals.
You guys are like the Conservs who say Obama is going to fire all Conservs...

I'm sorry, but apparently the links to prove your assertions in that regard seem to have not made it into your final post.

Forum List

Back