Newt Gingrich: Abolish Liberal, 'Anti-American' Courts

Liberal courts are usurping the functions of the legislature. They have to be stopped somehow.

Finally! someone is taking on the illegal activity of Judges making laws, instead of judging the laws.
Congress makes the laws not Judges and it needs to be stopped .

No comment?...Just leftloon spam?

Jeez....A guy like me might even be inclined to agree.

Fuck off.

Is a "comment" really necessary? He's fucking crazy.

You have earned a reading assignment:

MenInBlack.jpg

Finally! someone is taking on the illegal activity of Judges making laws, instead of judging the laws.
And nor are they the final arbitors...that is the point. There is something built into our system of governance called 'Separation Of Powers', and built in are checks and balances where they oversee each other.

The courts have been allowed to run amok without the other branches calling them out.

Newt does have a great point.

And nor are they the final arbitors...that is the point. There is something built into our system of governance called 'Separation Of Powers', and built in are checks and balances where they oversee each other.

The courts have been allowed to run amok without the other branches calling them out.

The next time a federal judge rules under served, he should be frog marched right to a prison cell.

By Amanda Terkel

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich went off on the American judicial system during Thursday night's GOP debate, saying courts have become "grotesquely dictatorial, far too powerful and ... frankly arrogant in their misreading of the American people."

Gingrich has called for the abolition of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, which is despised by conservatives for many of its liberal rulings.

Referencing the Ninth Circuit, Gingrich said that judges who believe the phrase "One nation, under God" in the Pledge of Allegiance violates the separation of church and state are "radically Anti-American" and should not be wearing the robe.

Rep. Ron Paul (R-Texas) also advocated against abolishing courts and allowing Congress to subpoena judges to account for their decisions, as Gingrich suggested, saying it may "open up a can of words."

"Yes, we are frustrated with this," he said. "But the whole thing is if you just say, 'Well, we are going to -- okay, there are 10 courts. Let's get rid of three this year because they ruled a way we didn't like.' That to me is, I think, opening up a can of worms for us and would lead to trouble. But I really, really question this idea that the Congress could subpoena judges and bring them before us. That is a real affront to the separation of the powers.

More: Newt Gingrich: Abolish Liberal, 'Anti-American' Courts

Oddball said:
Hi, you have received -678 reputation points from Oddball.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Nutbalr spam...And I\'ll trade my -678 for your -29 all day long.....Dope.

Regards,
Oddball

Note: This is an automated message.
Oddball just negged me for the above post. What's the problem?

The problem is you didn't present any opinion with your post for us to discuss with you.

I wont neg you for it though.

The next time a federal judge rules under served, he should be frog marched right to a prison cell.

In regard to? Do you mean taking the side of 'the little guy'? Thier 'pet causes'? Bias?

In regard to? Do you mean taking the side of 'the little guy'? Thier 'pet causes'? Bias?

Mainly college admissions. Where color is more important then ability.

Mainly college admissions. Where color is more important then ability.
Understand. And it could be said of alot of issues...as the law should be applied equally and isn't...and has become corrupt with thier help.

Newt knows perfectly well how to play to his KNOW-NOTHING base.

Even he doesn't believe half the sensless shit he utters.

By Amanda Terkel

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich went off on the American judicial system during Thursday night's GOP debate, saying courts have become "grotesquely dictatorial, far too powerful and ... frankly arrogant in their misreading of the American people."

Gingrich has called for the abolition of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, which is despised by conservatives for many of its liberal rulings.

Referencing the Ninth Circuit, Gingrich said that judges who believe the phrase "One nation, under God" in the Pledge of Allegiance violates the separation of church and state are "radically Anti-American" and should not be wearing the robe.

Rep. Ron Paul (R-Texas) also advocated against abolishing courts and allowing Congress to subpoena judges to account for their decisions, as Gingrich suggested, saying it may "open up a can of words."

"Yes, we are frustrated with this," he said. "But the whole thing is if you just say, 'Well, we are going to -- okay, there are 10 courts. Let's get rid of three this year because they ruled a way we didn't like.' That to me is, I think, opening up a can of worms for us and would lead to trouble. But I really, really question this idea that the Congress could subpoena judges and bring them before us. That is a real affront to the separation of the powers.

More: Newt Gingrich: Abolish Liberal, 'Anti-American' Courts

Oddball said:

Comment:

Regards,
Oddball

The problem is that you posted a bunch of crap from a leftloon dickweed site, with absolutely no commentary or evidence that you have a single thought process going on of your own....That and you're a fucking sniveling little bitch for getting negged over it.

BTW, it's a topic that I most likely agree with you, but you don't seem to be able to even fake having any kind of independent thought enter into your tiny cranium.

Loser.

Last edited:

Oddball said:

Comment:

Regards,
Oddball

The problem is that you posted a bunch of crap from a leftloon dickweed site, with absolutely no commentary or evidence that you have a single thought process going on of your own....That and you're a fucking sniveling little bitch for getting negged over it.

BTW, it's a topic that I most likely agree with you, but you don't seem to be able to even fake having any kind of independent thought enter into your tiny cranium.

Loser.

The problem is that you don't like lefties and lefty websites. My lefty websites back up their claims with live supporting source links. Do yours...? And...your personal attacks just make you look very small. Narrow minds like yours will not stop me from speaking my mind - even when I do it through the researched writings of others.

BTW, didn't you watch the debate when Newt said that? Or, didn't you watch the video supplied in my link? As for your neg, it was childish, but not nearly as childish as some of the other negs you've given me.

Last edited:
Well, he should be.

They are all a bunch of government supremacists who hate the Constitution.

Yes, he should be - but he isn't.

It wouldn't be in his best interest to say anything negative about anything conservative. You know that.

Most of the candidates are not going to say very much negative about anyone, lest they lose donor$.

There are always a few gutsy candidates...those who might...:D....actually make some positive changes. Notice that they usually don't last very long. :mad:

The problem is that you don't like lefties and lefty websites. My lefty websites back up their claims with live supporting source links. Do yours...? And...your personal attacks just make you look very small. Narrow minds like yours will not stop me from speaking my mind - even when I do it through the researched writings of others.

BTW, didn't you watch the debate when Newt said that? Or, didn't you watch the video supplied in my link? As for your neg, it was childish, but not nearly as childish as some of the other negs you've given me.
The problem is you're so brain dead that you ignored the part where I said that I agree with the central premise of the thread.

Any room temperature IQ-ed nitwit can copy, paste and link to the source....Many peeps on the 'net refer to this practice as "spamming".

You can't even muster the brain power to paraphrase a summary or even say "yeah, what he said".

Go post at DU or Ed Schultz.

Last edited:
Yes, he should be - but he isn't.

It wouldn't be in his best interest to say anything negative about anything conservative. You know that.

Most of the candidates are not going to say very much negative about anyone, lest they lose donor$.

There are always a few gutsy candidates...those who might...:D....actually make some positive changes. Notice that they usually don't last very long. :mad:

BTW, the names associated with the above quotes are REVERSED. I noticed that last night.

Don't get yourselves in a hoot, coyoties. Nobody ever said they would abolish liberal courts. Newt merely voiced his opinion about activist courts that presume to make law.

Forum List

Back