New WSJ/NBC poll - Donald losing more ground

Roudy, post: 19818311
Remove your earplugs, perhaps you will hear her basically asking "can illegals who should be counted as US citizens because of their contributions, vote?"

Do you think illegals actually contribute money to political candidates?

Trumporoids don't get much dumber than this,

They pay rent, taxes and buy things. That is what they contribute. Idiot.

Last edited:
Yeah but but but they're Democrats, so anything goes with them, and there's always a justifiable explanation, and besides...you took those quotes out of context, that isn't what was really said, or meant.

You start off sounding like a small outboard motor and go downhill from there. You make a weak effort to denigrate my numerous accurate quotes but do nothing to support your opinion. SHOCK!

So please, cherry pick those you wish and show us the entire transcript that puts them in context.

‘No more stupid wars.

As recently as March 30, the Trump administration had been saying the U.S. government has shifted position regarding Syria and would no longer push for Assad’s removal.

Donald Trump threatening Syria directly contradicts his campaign promises

And Roudy attacks Obama on weakness:

Roudy, post: 19818281
Actually it was Obama's premature withdrawal and then weakness and ineptness towards Assad's genocidal campaign to stay in power that helped make ISIS what it became.

No it is not either of those. Check with Trump. The invasion of Iraq itself is the first cause of there ever being an Al Qaeda in Iraq, Bagdadi becoming radicalized, and former Saddam military officers fleeing Iraq to be left to live by Bush. Those former officers and Bagdadi formed ISIS. And Bush set the exact date that every US military was required to leave Iraq.

And what was Obama supposed to do in
Syria? Be foolish according to Trumpo in 2013? Get nothing?

AGAIN, TO OUR VERY FOOLISH LEADER, DO NOT ATTACK SYRIA - IF YOU DO MANY VERY BAD THINGS WILL HAPPEN & FROM THAT FIGHT THE U.S. GETS NOTHING!

9:20 AM - Sep 5, 2013

Trumpo was on Assad and Putin's side all the way to March 2017. Obama never was. Trump
Was the appeaser, hands down.

Things change do they not?

Were we at war with Germany, Italy, and Japan in November 1941? Had things changed by January 1942?

NotfooledbyW, post: 19786969
It is not true. Obama never encouraged illegals to vote. He actually said noncitizen voting would be illegal.

So, Markle, what!'s funny about what I posted there,

That is actually what President Obama's message was to his audience. I mean if you go by what was actually said, What is funny about understanding English as written,

Markle, post: 19813744
Failed former President Barack Hussein Obama could not be more clear that he is encouraging illegal aliens to vote because they could not be caught.

Just provide the transcript instead of voting "funny" all over the place.

Once again, for your convenience and edification.

ISIS formed in 2006. How did Obama create them? He was a senator.

True, ISIS was formed in 2006. After which, against the advice of his own advisors, he foolishly pulled all our troops out of Iraq, creating a vacuum which was filled by ISIS and Russia.

2006 - ISIS begin as a small insurgent group in Iraq, they had no money, no reliability to recruit and they did worked to create a very limited problem for the US military.

2009- ISIS shifted their focus from Iraq where it was largely unsuccessful to develop a foothold and focused in civil war of Syria even their ISIS had to struggle very hard because the two largest groups fighting against the President Bashar-Alasad were Al-Qaeda and FSA (Free Syrian Army).

Till then ISIS was nothing but on June 2013 the Norther general for the FSA (Free Syrian Army) said on Aljazeera Qatar if they don't receive help from international forces to rebels they will loose the war in just one month. Though President Obama in a response to the question of Ben Swann (Ivestigative Journalist) said US will only provide support to the opposition leader ship including political transition, observance of human rights and we are not going to just dive in and involve in the civil war.

Within just a week of the Syrian General plea for help, The US, South East, Jordan, Qatar, Turkey and Israel begin providing weapons, training and money to the so called rebels FSA, By September 2013 American media (CNN, Washington Post etc) state "CIA-Funded weapons have begun flowing to Syrian Rebels" the weapons might not have been American made but were funded and organized by CIA but in less then a year weapons that US said were sent to Rebels were seen in hands of ISIS fighters so actually the group that US said will help them overthrow the Asad regime was sending weapons, selling weapons and sending fighters to the new group called the ISIS.
"Free Syrian Army Pledged services to the ISIS"

main-qimg-adcdc5c3e801d95e03b0792de9954930.webp

Source: http://patriotsbillboard.org

June-2014 ISIS returned to Iraq with heavy weapons and trained by US crossing the Syrian border and taking control over the Norther parts of the country (Iraq), ISIS was also able to expand easily with the help of US military equipments that US army had left behind in Iraq. Even after getting knowledge that the equipments were no in hands of ISIS the whole world saw the videos and pictures of ISIS with US military equipments but US didn't too.

https://www.quora.com/How-did-ISIS-form-When-and-where-did-ISIS-begin

He actually pulled out according to Bush’s timetable for withdrawal; and again.... ISIS formed years before Obama became president.

President Bush left ample time for failed former President Barack Hussein Obama to get up to speed and then run and manage the war as he saw fit. Obama's closest military advisors pleaded with him to NOT pull all our troops out of Iraq and instead, negotiate another Status of Forces agreement allowing us to remain and maintain the peace.

ISIS was a JV until Obama took power whereupon they became a terrorist to the world. He must be so proud!

He actually pulled out according to Bush’s timetable for withdrawal; and again.... ISIS formed years before Obama became president.

2s0blvo.jpg
No, the piece of shit intentionally walked out of the negotiations to keep the troops in Iraq, against the military's advice, causing cities like Falluja which many Americans had lost their lives to capture to fall back in the hands of terrorists. In essence pissing their lives away.

Leftards are usually ignorant of history if not engaging in delusional revisionism. Not even the Democrats themselves will say that Obama handled the rise of ISIS and Syrian genocide well.
Moron, the negotiations over withdrawing our troops from Iraq were completed in December, 2008, before Obama became president.

And again... ISIS was formed before Obama became president. You appear to be a craven nut claiming Obama created a terrorist group which actually formed while Bush, who gave the go ahead to turn Iraq into a terrorist breeding ground, was president.

Actually it was Obama's premature withdrawal and then weakness and ineptness towards Assad's genocidal campaign to stay in power that helped make ISIS what it became. That is a fact. But since you are a coolaid drinking historical revisionist repeating Leftwing talking points you wouldn't know any better.
LOLOL

I like how the imbecile who denies Obama adhered to Bush's withdrawal timetable and idiotically claims ISIS was created at sometime after 2008 when it was actually created in 2006 -- projects I'm the one drinking Kool-Aid.

Shit, the dumbfuck can't even spell, "Kool-Aid."

:lmao:
He didn't renegotiate an extension, retard. It's like someone who refuses to extend a lease intentionally. Obama did that because he wanted to remove ALL the troops from Iraq in order to keep an election promise.

Which turned out to be only the first of many, many major blunders.

In Obama, we basically had a Chamberlain in office, and now in Trump we have a Churchill.
1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
Maybe 500,000 dead and millions of refugees disrupting the European continent all of which happened on Obama's watch entirely, is funny. Or perhaps removing Libyan dictator Ghaddafi that had denuclearized and removed of the terrorist sponsor nations and sanction list, just so Libya falls in the hands of Islamic terrorists.

And yet, the Left thinks Obama was actually a great president! :cuckoo:
No, your cock-holstering is what I find so funny.

How%20desperate%20are%20you-S.jpg

Once again, for your convenience and edification.

Nowhere in the video except the title written by someone else does Obama come anywhere close to saying that he is urging illegals to vote,.

He says the opposite, urging legal citizens to vote.

You form if lying is clever but it is still lying.

Provide a transcript and direct us to the paragraphs where you think you hear the lie you are spreading.

President Bush left ample time for failed former President Barack Hussein Obama to get up to speed and then run and manage the war as he saw fit.

That is not true.

According to the SOFA that Bush entered the US into with Iraq in December 2008, US troops were to be pulled out of all Iraqi cities within six months. And on top of that all US Military operations had to be approved by the Iraqi government. Bush, the lame duck war president, agreed to tie Obama's hands in Iraq including the exact date when all troops would be gone, it was fixed. Set permanently and since US troops could not and would not fight against Sunnis in Iraq cities like Fallujah there was nothing the US military could do to stop the Sunni acceptance of help from al Qaeda and ISIS fighters from outside Iraq into cities like Fallujah and Mosul.

Bush surrendered to Maliki in December 2008 and set the terms for US complete withdrawal by the end of 2011.

Obama's only option to stay past the deadline would have been to re-invade and topple Maliki in favor of a Sunni led government.

If you favor that you are an arsehole know nothing.

Last edited:
Roudy, post: 19818345
He didn't renegotiate an extension, retard. It's like someone who refuses to extend a lease intentionally. Obama did that because he wanted to remove ALL the troops from Iraq in order to keep an election promise.

Explain how Obama negotiates an extension if the Iraqis will never agree to grant our military personnel immunity from Iraqi law and courts. Giving up immunity is not to be negotiated away from our side.

The Iraqi Supreme Court ruled that granting of immunity must be approved by Parliament. There was no way in hell that Parliament would extend immunity.

You will babble on - oblivious to the immunity issue - never bringing it up, you are that predictable. There was an impasse over immunity. To give in would be to shit on our troops that have that protection in every other country they serve.

It sounds as if you wish Obama shouldve shit on US troops in light of 20/20 hindsight with regard ISIS. And you wanted more Americans to die when Iraqis won't fight themselves.. You are a deplorable.Anerican indeed.

Markle, post: 19819556,
True, ISIS was formed in 2006. After which, against the advice of his own advisors, he foolishly pulled all our troops out of Iraq, creating a vacuum which was filled by ISIS and Russia.

No advisers told Obama to keep troops in Iraq beyond the Bush deadline without immunity. Not one single one,

There was an impasse in negotiations over that issue.

Nothing short of over throwing the Maliki Shiite government could have broken that impasse.

Do you think Republican US members of Congress would have given Obama an AUMF to restart an Iraq invasion to topple the Shiite Iran backed government that Bush put in there?

Do you really think that when Bush left telling us that the Maliki government was strong enough to defend the 'new democracy' that got 4400 US troops needlessly killed in the making, Obama would have been able to remove it it?

You are insane if you believe that.

Markle, post: 19819583
President Bush left ample time for failed former President Barack Hussein Obama to get up to speed and then run and manage the war as he saw fit.

There was no war to manage. Bush won it, remember? The Iraqis were on there own fully caoable and Bush said so.

All that was left to be manage was the complete removal of all US military equipment and personnel.

Bush negotiated and failed to get permanent bases in Iraq He failed for a reason, Iraq was given sovereignty and Iraqis refused to accept permanent military bases on Iraqi soil,

The war was over. Bush set the terms for the withdrawal, Once Bush agreed to Iraq's terms the US lost all leverage in telling Iraq how to run a Muslim sovereign nation.

Markle, post: 19819501
Were we at war with Germany, Italy, and Japan in November 1941? Had things changed by January 1942?

Then Trumpo is Chamberlain and Obama is Churchill on Syria.

Glad we can now at least agree on that, I made my point

Markle, post: 19819556,

The pullout of over 100,000 troops from Iraq was set in stone by Bush. How did that create a vacumn in Syria which was filled by ISIS and Russia?

Russia and ISIS are together? What planet are you referring to? Assad and Russia were always together in Syria the whole time US troops were dying in Bush's quagmire in Iraq.

Markle, post: 19819613,
Which turned out to be only the first of many, many major blunders

Do you agree with your Trumpo that Invading Iraq in the first place was a huge blunder based on lies by the Bush Administration.?

NotfooledbyW:

"I don't think you can criticize the President for trying to act on the belief that they have a substantial amount of chemical and biological stock. . . . That is what I was always told," Clinton said.

- Former President Clinton Wednesday, April 16, 2003

"Could Be One of the Great Achievements of This Administration" The vice president said he’d been to Iraq 17 times and visits the country every three months or so. "I know every one of the major players in all the segments of that society" he said. "It's impressed me. I've been impressed how they have been deciding to use the political process rather than guns to settle their differences."

- Vice President Joe Biden (D) Feb. 10, 2010

How has the war President Barack Hussein Obama said we SHOULD have been fighting going? How is the Middle East going now that President Obama is President? Oh, Afghanistan just crossed 2,330 American fatalities. Seventy percent of whom died since President Obama took office.

Markle, post: 19823315,
NotfooledbyW:

"I don't think you can criticize the President for trying to act on the belief that they have a substantial amount of chemical and biological stock. . . . That is what I was always told," Clinton said.

"Could Be One of the Great Achievements of This Administration" The vice president said he’d been to Iraq 17 times and visits the country every three months or so. "I know every one of the major players in all the segments of that society" he said. "It's impressed me. I've been impressed how they have been deciding to use the political process rather than guns to settle their differences."

How has the war President Barack Hussein Obama said we SHOULD have been fighting going? How is the Middle East going now that President Obama is President? Oh, Afghanistan just crossed 2,330 American fatalities. Seventy percent of whom died since President Obama took office.

What's your point? Is it you can't refute my comments? Trumpo says Bush lied? And you voted for him. Clinton said that he would have allowed the inspectors continue rather than invade, so what the hell is your point quoting half of Clinton?

Roudy, post: 19818345

Explain how Obama negotiates an extension if the Iraqis will never agree to grant our military personnel immunity from Iraqi law and courts. Giving up immunity is not to be negotiated away from our side.

The Iraqi Supreme Court ruled that granting of immunity must be approved by Parliament. There was no way in hell that Parliament would extend immunity.

You will babble on - oblivious to the immunity issue - never bringing it up, you are that predictable. There was an impasse over immunity. To give in would be to shit on our troops that have that protection in every other country they serve.

It sounds as if you wish Obama shouldve shit on US troops in light of 20/20 hindsight with regard ISIS. And you wanted more Americans to die when Iraqis won't fight themselves.. You are a deplorable.Anerican indeed.
Obama didn't want an extension, that doesn't mean he couldn't use any of the leverage he had to get one. You are obviously simpleton hack who has no clue how politics work.

Like I said Obama was handed a peaceful stable Iraq, thanks to Bush's successful Surge which Obama and many Dems voted against. And then the piece of shit proceeded to totally shatter what thousands of Americans had given their lives to accomplish. Out of which ISIS and today's Syrian crisis arose.

And oh, how did that much advertised "Arab Spring" work out? Another Obama masterpiece that totally destabilized the region and world in general.

Now go drink your coolaid, comrade.

Markle, post: 19823315,
NotfooledbyW:

What's your point? Is it you can't refute my comments? Trumpo says Bush lied? And you voted for him. Clinton said that he would have allowed the inspectors continue rather than invade, so what the hell is your point quoting half of Clinton?

You're right, I didn't refute your point. I destroyed your "point".

Forum List

Back