• Age (though they're both old)

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Beats me

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
NBC linked Poll: General Election: Trump 46% Biden 44%
@SteveKornacki New NBC News national poll (11/10-14)

General Election: Trump 46% Biden 44%

Biden Job Performance Approve 40% (⬇️1% from Sept.) Disapprove 57% (⬆️ 1%)

Biden Handling of Foreign Policy Approve 33% (⬇️ 8% from Sept.) Disapprove 62%(⬆️ 9%)
Nov 19, 2023

I guess my question is why is Biden so low vs Trump?

I voted for two plus other, the other being the economy. There is a whole lot of truth to the saying, "It's the economy, stupid".

Biden Handling of Foreign Policy Approve 33% (⬇️ 8% from Sept.) Disapprove 62%(⬆️ 9%)
Nov 19, 2023

It dawned on me this morning. Republicans hate polls. They don't believe polls. They always say elections matter. So I find it very interesting that 2 days after they get their asses handed to them in Ohio, Kentucky and Virginia, these "polls" come out to say Biden is losing in swing states?

I'm calling Fake News on this. MSNBC is probably telling us this to make sure we show up next November.

I'm glad they are telling us Trump's ahead in the polls. No one turns out the Liberal vote like Trump.

It dawned on me this morning. Republicans hate polls. They don't believe polls. They always say elections matter. So I find it very interesting that 2 days after they get their asses handed to them in Ohio, Kentucky and Virginia, these "polls" come out to say Biden is losing in swing states?

I'm calling Fake News on this. MSNBC is probably telling us this to make sure we show up next November.

I'm glad they are telling us Trump's ahead in the polls. No one turns out the Liberal vote like Trump.
Glad to see you call out MSNBC as a propaganda outlet.

Glad to see you call out MSNBC as a propaganda outlet.

Those polls could totally be true. It doesn't mean November next year people are going to vote for Trump. Think of a daily poll like a sunset. There will be a different one tomorrow, and every day, leading up to the election. Trump's trials haven't all happened yet. And pussy Republicans aren't going after Trump. Biden will after Trump wins the GOP nomination. You'll see.

It was on Morning Joe that they were pointing out that these polls suspiciously came out 2 days after Republicans got their asses kicked in Ohio, KY and Virginia. Joe was pointing out how peculiar it was that these polls came out just two days after Republicans took an ass whipping.

And they said the margin of error made it basically a tie.

There is definitely a left leaning bias to MSNBC. Not as bad as Fox but they push a liberal agenda no doubt.

Here's the NYTimes pointing out these polls just 7 days after Republicans got their asses kicked in OH, Virginia and KY.

I think they point out these polls to fire up our base. And your media outlets show you these polls, true or not, to give you hope. They are trying to sell us a product right? Trying to get you to tune in?

Those polls could totally be true. It doesn't mean November next year people are going to vote for Trump. Think of a daily poll like a sunset. There will be a different one tomorrow, and every day, leading up to the election. Trump's trials haven't all happened yet. And pussy Republicans aren't going after Trump. Biden will after Trump wins the GOP nomination. You'll see.

It was on Morning Joe that they were pointing out that these polls suspiciously came out 2 days after Republicans got their asses kicked in Ohio, KY and Virginia. Joe was pointing out how peculiar it was that these polls came out just two days after Republicans took an ass whipping.

And they said the margin of error made it basically a tie.

There is definitely a left leaning bias to MSNBC. Not as bad as Fox but they push a liberal agenda no doubt.

Here's the NYTimes pointing out these polls just 7 days after Republicans got their asses kicked in OH, Virginia and KY.

I think they point out these polls to fire up our base. And your media outlets show you these polls, true or not, to give you hope. They are trying to sell us a product right? Trying to get you to tune in?

Polls this far out are really only useful for identifying trends. When the same polling organization conducts polls on a regular basis, you can identify trends, and if they show Quid Pro Joe as trending down while TRUMP! is trending up, you can pretty well gauge popular sentiment as swinging from one to the other. Using one poll to prove anything is pretty much useless.

Polls this far out are really only useful for identifying trends. When the same polling organization conducts polls on a regular basis, you can identify trends, and if they show Quid Pro Joe as trending down while TRUMP! is trending up, you can pretty well gauge popular sentiment as swinging from one to the other. Using one poll to prove anything is pretty much useless.

Let’s Stop Treating Polls as Actual News Events​

Pick up a newspaper, turn on cable news, click on Drudge or listen to a podcast and you will encounter multiple stories on polls. Did you know that Joe Biden is polling poorly? Did you know Americans are deeply unhappy with the economy despite its metrics being very good? Did you know that Biden’s weakness among young voters should be taken seriously?

Everywhere you look there are polls, and these polls provide fodder for stories, which then fuel news cycles and shape narratives around the 2024 election

Of course, polls can be upended when voters actually go to the polls. Reuters gave Hillary Clinton about a 90% chance of winning on Election Day 2016, while the Huffington Post told us that Trump had “essentially no path to an Electoral College victory.” Everyone knows what happened next.

And yet recent 2024 polls, which serve, at best, as snapshots of the electorate a year out, become news events unto themselves, generating reams of coverage and endless commentary. They’re not actually breaking news events, like, say, a train derailment, even if treated as such. They’re more creations of a media industrial complex that longs for easy data points, for things that feel like facts but are actually imprecise measuring mechanisms.

So look who the media is manipulating now. YOU!

Nov 19, 2023

I don't think the actual electioin will be that close, it may be with the dem cheating, but the real vote will be a landslide for Trump. When left wing pollsters show him winning by 2% the real winning % is probably close to 20%. face it, pollsters lie, polls are a form of propaganda.

I don't think the actual electioin will be that close, it may be with the dem cheating, but the real vote will be a landslide for Trump. When left wing pollsters show him winning by 2% the real winning % is probably close to 20%. face it, pollsters lie, polls are a form of propaganda.
306>232....Landslide.

Forum List

Back