TV Advertising pushing social agendas with role reversal and transgenders

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
We have all seen the TV ads showing sex role reversals; the man asleep, exhausted after taking care of their baby - and the woman wearing overalls and putting together the crib...the tough looking construction guy sitting in his big tough truck...with a tiny woman in a little car - jump starting his vehicle while he sits inside keeping warm. And on and on.
And recently we are now seeing TV ads showing transgender parents, and even transgender KIDS.

Advertising agencies are actively trying to push a reality that isn't there.

Discuss

We have all seen the TV ads showing sex role reversals; the man asleep, exhausted after taking care of their baby - and the woman wearing overalls and putting together the crib...the tough looking construction guy sitting in his big tough truck...with a tiny woman in a little car - jump starting his vehicle while he sits inside keeping warm. And on and on.
And recently we are now seeing TV ads showing transgender parents, and even transgender KIDS.

Discuss

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

Don't watch TV, don't read the newspapers, don't go online, don't go into cities where there's advertising, and you too can be a neanderthal.

Discuss
I cut the cable on tv last year, and I wont be using any of the advertisers products either. Want to get back to normalcy, hit the stupid Marxists(i have never met a smart Marxist) companies in the pocket book. When idiots pander to 1% of the populace, soon they realize how much it hurts.

In the first large-scale government survey measuring Americans’ sexual orientation, the NHIS reported in July 2014 that 1.6 percent of Americans identify as gay or lesbian, and 0.07 percent identify as bisexual.
LGBT demographics of the United States - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_demographics_of_the_United_States

Discuss

Don't watch TV, don't read the newspapers, don't go online, don't go into cities where there's advertising, and you too can be a neanderthal.
You too, can be an idiot of the left. Just keep drinking that liberal kool aid.

71edfa307d40725b1d78e9a50e507855.jpg

Discuss
I've never seen the ads cause I don't watch TV...

Discuss

You too, can be an idiot of the left. Just keep drinking that liberal kool aid.

View attachment 188332
Spamulicious it's time for some new material..Why who dresses you the Great Depression?

Discuss
I cut the cable on tv last year, and I wont be using any of the advertisers products either. Want to get back to normalcy, hit the stupid Marxists(i have never met a smart Marxist) companies in the pocket book. When idiots pander to 1% of the populace, soon they realize how much it hurts.

In the first large-scale government survey measuring Americans’ sexual orientation, the NHIS reported in July 2014 that 1.6 percent of Americans identify as gay or lesbian, and 0.07 percent identify as bisexual.
LGBT demographics of the United States - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_demographics_of_the_United_States
^ Thinks capitalist operations are Marxist....Derpa

They are pushing multi-racial couples big time in advertising. I haven't seen the gender-confused commercials yet though. And sure, one can just change the channel and not watch. That isn't the issue, though. The issue is that those who think they are 'evolved and diverse' by accepting what is being shown are actually swallowing the insanity that a mental illness is perfectly normal. smh

Discuss
The reality is there you just refuse to accept it..It has always been there but in hiding before more freedom allowed them to operate in the open..

Discuss
They even have TV ads showing negroes

Oh wait, that is what conservatives were outraged about fifty years ago

They are pushing multi-racial couples big time in advertising. I haven't seen the gender-confused commercials yet though. And sure, one can just change the channel and not watch. That isn't the issue, though. The issue is that those who think they are 'evolved and diverse' by accepting what is being shown are actually swallowing the insanity that a mental illness is perfectly normal. smh
When in the fucking history of mankind has there ever been no insanity? The history books are full of it..

Mental illness should be PRAISED!
We should all wish we were crazy too!

Maybe I don't watch enough TV, but I haven't seen any of these ads. The commercials I do see as far as I can tell are directed at a specific demographic like they've always been. If a commercial is featuring transgenders than clearly they are targeting a specific group of people. Unless the advertisement business has changed and agencies are more concerned with social statements rather than selling products.

Discuss
women should get the hint, and starting insisting they want to be our best friend, just for fun and practice.

Tip of the iceberg. As mentioned above, in at least half of the advertisements where a "couple" is featured now, it is an inter-racial couple, with one of them being a very light skinned "Black" person.

In scripted programming, where there is an ultimate "bad-ass" it is invariably a woman. The head of the crime syndicate, chief gang member, government agency or department head, it's always a woman, and usually a woman who is at least a decade too young for the position even if a woman could hold it.

In fight scenes, women are constantly shown beating up a much-larger man. Occasionally, they allow a dose of reality (the woman starts by hitting the guy on the head with a club), but more often than not, you see preposterous things like a man being knocked out by a woman's punch.

Television has always featured "heroes" who do things that strain credulity - one guy beating up a platoon of the enemy - but this is ridiculous. One can only hope that the kids in the audience realize that what they are seeing is a fantasy.

Discuss
The reality is there you just refuse to accept it..It has always been there but in hiding before more freedom allowed them to operate in the open..
The reaction is just a version of the Backfire Effect.

Discuss
Before you go any further with that you might want to check this out......

Rhetorical Theories Paradigm | Introduction to Communication

Lets not forget the media push for inter racial couples and bi-racial kids.

I have no problem with multi-racial couples at all, that has been happening since the early 1970's. But then the liberals of today are insulting the blacks of yesteryear by insinuating that fucking another mans ass, is the same as being treated equal in employment and voting....

Forum List

Back