New Poll Shows Voters Don't Believe Biden

I am sure you actually think I give a shit about their plight.

Yes, you just say you give a huge shit what I think.

If you didn't care what I think, you'd not comment on what I think, like I don't say stupid shit like I don't care what you think.

You can't bring it up and hammer it and not care. Democrats are just the stupidest fucks.

The obvious is well beyond your comprehension

Yes, you just say you give a huge shit what I think.

If you didn't care what I think, you'd not comment on what I think, like I don't say stupid shit like I don't care what you think.

You can't bring it up and hammer it and not care. Democrats are just the stupidest fucks.

The obvious is well beyond your comprehension
If I had fifty cents for a phone booth phone call you could call someone who cares.

If I had fifty cents for a phone booth phone call you could call someone who cares.
How does the fact that you having 50 cents for a "phone booth phone call", mean that he can now call someone? Your non funny joke doesnt even make sense. Wouldnt HE need the 50 cents in this old timey scenario? :cuckoo:

LOL, that's funny.

Moonbat said: I don't care, do you hear me? I don't care, I don't care at all, you have to believe me, it's true, kaz, it's completely true, you believe me, right? I don't care, you're listening, right kaz, you're listening????

I got it, you're lying. The stupid only Democrats can come up with. How's your 9/11 celebration going? Did you take the day off from work or is it just a normal day you just aren't doing any work?

LOL, that's funny.

Moonbat said: I don't care, do you hear me? I don't care, I don't care at all, you have to believe me, it's true, kaz, it's completely true, you believe me, right? I don't care, you're listening, right kaz, you're listening????

I got it, you're lying. The stupid only Democrats can come up with. How's your 9/11 celebration going? Did you take the day off from work or is it just a normal day you just aren't doing any work?
You might want to stay on topic a little better.

Trump is only popular in the MAGA portion of the GOP.

Bing AI Chat: "According to various polls, the percentage of Americans who approve of Trump being tried for different charges varies depending on the nature and source of the indictment. For example, a poll by Politico Magazine and Ipsos found that 49% of respondents believe Trump is guilty in the pending federal prosecution for mishandling classified documents. A poll by AP/Norc found that 53% of Americans approve of the Justice Department's decision to indict Trump over alleged efforts to overturn the 2020 election. A poll by New York Post found that 60% of Americans approve of Trump's indictment, but 76% believe politics played a part in it. A poll by PBS NewsHour and Marist found that 47% of Americans think Trump should face criminal charges for his role in the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol.."

Tulsie Gabbard:
Biden has done nothing but divide America and undermine our democracy since the day he took office. Yet on 9/11 he had the gall to lecture us about "standing united" and "defending democracy." The hypocrisy is deafening.

Trump has done nothing but divide America and undermine our democracy since the day he took office. On 9/11, he said he saw thousands of American Muslims cheering on the banks of the river across from his home.

Biden & Co are out there telling Americans how great things are and how much he has helped the economy. Except that a new poll shows 59% of voters disapprove of his handling of the economy. That's because no matter how many lies Biden & Co say about how great the economy is, Americans still have to go to the grocery store. And, the new poll also shows Trump and Biden in a tie and with others in the race, Trump has a one point lead.

President Joe Biden traveled to Philadelphia on Labor Day to court middle-class voters with a speech touting his economic record and boosting unions − just as a new poll found his 2024 re-election bid is in danger precisely over voters' economic worries.

The Wall Street Journal poll, conducted from Aug. 24 to Aug. 30, found that 59% of voters disapprove of Biden’s handling of the economy. Nearly three in four voters say that inflation “is headed in the wrong direction,” the outlet reported.

Voters overwhelmingly think Biden, who is 80 years old, is too old to run for re-election and only 39% of voters had a favorable view of the president.

Perhaps most worrisome for Biden is that the WSJ's poll found Biden is statistically tied with former President Donald Trump in a potential 2024 rematch. The findings come as Trump remains the Republican party front-runner despite facing trial in various
federal and state cases.

If you don't believe Pedo Joe then you ain't black

Trump has done nothing but divide America and undermine our democracy since the day he took office. On 9/11, he said he saw thousands of American Muslims cheering on the banks of the river across from his home.
They were sure cheering on Palestine, Iraq and Iran. You admire Islam?

The Biden admin loves to tell this ‘big whopper’: Rob Smith​

1696492441124.png

Forum List

Back