Biden approval rating among INDEPENDENTS falls to record low 27%

You're all over the place. My comment was about the shrinking middle class which you contend has been destroyed by Republican policies (though there have been far more years under Democrat Congresses/Presidents than Republican since Reagan) to which I asked a simple question. One you clearly don't want to answer as it destroys your little narrative that the evil Republicans are causing everyone but the very richest amongst us from doing well. So has the lower class increased, decreased or stayed the same as a percentage of the population as the middle class has gotten smaller?

Right everyone is a moron except the people who believe what you believe. Fascist anyone?

I vote for whomever is the best candidate at the time for the position they are running for IMO. Their party affiliation is only of consequence to me as it pertains to issues, they haven't been clear about or ones I haven't had the time to read up on. I know that's probably hard for you to understand as your sole concern is whether the person has a D or R next to their name. Keep slurping down that kool-aid and acting like your informed on an issue.

For fucks sake you think MSNBC is a rightwing media outlet....
I think you're an idiot. But I don't know who YOU are. What do you do? How much have you saved? Are you a 50 something year old with over $1 million or under $300K including your house? Do you make good money? See, I don't know you. First I need to know the patient before I can diagnose and give advice.

I think you're an idiot. But I don't know who YOU are. What do you do? How much have you saved? Are you a 50 something year old with over $1 million or under $300K including your house? Do you make good money? See, I don't know you. First I need to know the patient before I can diagnose and give advice.
I wouldn’t take advice from you on a bet. You can barely string coherent sentences together.

My situation is irrelevant to this conversation.

Forum List

Back