Biden approval rating among INDEPENDENTS falls to record low 27%

Mitch said he would have convicted Trump in his 2nd impeachment for Jan 6 but he was no longer president. If Trump were to be punished for his crimes, it would have to be in a court of law.

So Mitch protected Trump with a bullshit excuse because he's afraid of Trump supporters. Nazi's.

So we are doing what Mitch said needed to be done. Charge him for the crimes he committed.

Banana Republic would be impeaching Clinton for lying about a blowjob. Even Trump admitted that was bullshit.

Trump's 91 counts and 4 cases are not bullshit. He broke a lot of laws and I can't believe you think he should be president again. I'm stunned but now I know how the Nazi's took over Germany in the 30s
Trumps so bad all you Leftards do is fear him 7/24/365

When you've successfully cheated in the tens of millions column -- and got away scot-free -- does polling matter? They could run Big Mikey/Fetterman and still stuff enough ballot boxes, if we let them.

President Joe Biden’s support among independents sunk eight points to a record low 27 percent in November, a Gallup poll reveals,flagging a key indicator the 2024 election will be a close race between Biden and likely GOP nominee former President Donald Trump.

• November: 27 percent
  • October: 35 percent
  • September: 39 percent
  • August: 39 percent
  • July: 38 percent
Joe Biden’s policies were also met with low approval among independent voters, the poll found:

• Sluggish Economy: 24 percent
  • Job Performance: 27 percent
  • Foreign Policy: 28 percent
  • Ukraine War: 31 percent
  • Healthcare Policy: 35 percent
OUCH!

Only 31% now love the UKRAINE WAR? WTH?

View attachment 866605

NO MORE LOVE FOR THIS CULT FUCK ROCK STAR?

WHat happened? THE NEW THING? HAMAS??
all from a rigged election

Biden is now officially the worst President in modern history.

Way to go, Biden voters. You motherfuckers are shrewd.

You stupid fucks do not even care that the DNC primaries are all rigged. Why do you butt reaming chochas even vote in the primaries when you know they are rigged? That is fucking retarded.

The article I read shows Republicans are drama queens when a Democrats is in office. I remember Republicans said Bill Clinton was the worst president ever. Ask Trump before he turned into a lying Republican he'd tell you. Clinton ruled.

Inflation will work itself out. The feds are fixing it. And one day you may see pop for $1 again. Although I do agree the $1 store is now forever $1.25 store. I don't think they'll ever roll back to $1 again.

It's now up to employers and employees to work this out My brother makes $1 million dollars a year. Is he paying more now than he did before covid? Sure. But he'll survive. Even me. I'm probably making less and paying more but that's something I will have to work out with my employer. In fact, I think when minimum wages goes up, I should ask for a raise because I know giving them all raises causes inflation too. We did that years ago. I know giving everyone tax breaks and stimulus causes inflation.

And if you think Trump's going to fix inflation,

Ron DeSantis and Chris Christie Call Out Trump for Adding to Federal Debt​

"He owes it to you to defend his record where they added $7.8 trillion to the debt that set the stage for the inflation that we have."​

It's sophistry to pretend everything starts and stops with the president. You have to look at all of Washington to see the true impact of who is running the show. Bubba was economically lucky on several fronts:

1. The dot com boom.
2. A hostile congress determined to keep his drunken sailor spending under control.
3. His own pragmatism in that he knew he had to triangulate or he would be nothing more than a footnote about a stained dress to history.
4. Relative peace that he had to destroy to distract attention from his impeachment.

Minus a true leader who can move the pile, ala Reagan, a president generally doesn't get to claim monumental shifts in American policy anymore unless he controls the House and Senate and has likeminded people in both.

It's sophistry to pretend everything starts and stops with the president. You have to look at all of Washington to see the true impact of who is running the show. Bubba was economically lucky on several fronts:

1. The dot com boom.
2. A hostile congress determined to keep his drunken sailor spending under control.
3. His own pragmatism in that he knew he had to triangulate or he would be nothing more than a footnote about a stained dress to history.
4. Relative peace that he had to destroy to distract attention from his impeachment.

Minus a true leader who can move the pile, ala Reagan, a president generally doesn't get to claim monumental shifts in American policy anymore unless he controls the House and Senate and has likeminded people in both.

Trump said

“You know you look at the country then … The economy was doing great. Look at what happened during the Clinton years. I mean, we had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy,” he said.

“A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell. You know people get jealous and they hate you.”

Trump said

“You know you look at the country then … The economy was doing great. Look at what happened during the Clinton years. I mean, we had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy,” he said.

“A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell. You know people get jealous and they hate you.”
Right, the "Clinton years" is a convenient way to describe a period of time during which we had a scandal-ridden, pragmatic democrat president and a hostile Congress out to keep his spending in line. That, plus the other things I mentioned, gave us pretty good economic times. Bubba was along for the ride, because I've not seen anyone pointing out any economic initiatives he came up with that did anything positive. Heck, his own wife tried to take over the healthcare industry and flopped, big time.

Right, the "Clinton years" is a convenient way to describe a period of time during which we had a scandal-ridden, pragmatic democrat president and a hostile Congress out to keep his spending in line. That, plus the other things I mentioned, gave us pretty good economic times. Bubba was along for the ride, because I've not seen anyone pointing out any economic initiatives he came up with that did anything positive. Heck, his own wife tried to take over the healthcare industry and flopped, big time.

Why didn't you vote for Clinton?

A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell. You know people get jealous and they hate you

27% is lower than Kamala Harris's approval rating.

lol :p

How can this be?

53 percent disapprove of his performance on jobs and unemployment

We have record low unemployment and he keeps adding jobs month after month.

I have to believe this is good for us liberals. I don't want the media to say Biden is leading by 8 points. Then people don't show up to vote. I want liberals and never Trumpsters to think Trump is winning so they show up to vote.

If that percent is right, people are really stupid. It's how Bush got elected.

Why didn't you vote for Clinton?

A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell. You know people get jealous and they hate you
I can't help it if people are jealous of me. I didn't vote for Bubba because I wanted full Republican control of Congress AND the White House.

I can't help it if people are jealous of me. I didn't vote for Bubba because I wanted full Republican control of Congress AND the White House.
So they would do what?

Don't answer. I know. You're a conservative. I hope American continues to be more liberal than conservative and lets hope young kids show up like I believe they will. No ones asking them or me who I'm voting for or if we like how Biden is doing. Or if they like the idea the former pres is talking like a nazi. If young woke kids like Trump, then so be it. We're doomed. Now I see how Hitler won in Germany. Even if Trump doesn't win, I now see how a criminal evil corrupt nut job liar con man can win an election. The people are dumb. Germans in 1934 must be a lot like Americans 2024. It's obvious Trump has read Mein Komph.

President Joe Biden’s support among independents sunk eight points to a record low 27 percent in November, a Gallup poll reveals,flagging a key indicator the 2024 election will be a close race between Biden and likely GOP nominee former President Donald Trump.

Joe Biden’s policies were also met with low approval among independent voters, the poll found:

OUCH!

View attachment 866605

Hilarious

Cycle jerk anyone?

S&P just hit record high on another solid jobs report.

Suck it fuckups.

OUCH!

View attachment 866605

Biden approval rating among INDEPENDENTS falls to record low 27%​

Hmmm….I wonder why it seems like his approval is 98.75% with the “Independents” on this site?

Biden approval rating among INDEPENDENTS falls to record low 27%​

Hmmm….I wonder why it seems like his approval is 98.75% with the “Independents” on this site?
…and some who claim to be Libertarian.

Forum List

Back