New Study On Homosexual Parents Tops All Previous Research

The two parent, intact, biological mother and father family is not the only type of family and not even the most common. It is not reasonable or practical to compare all families to this ideal standard. There is no difference in comparing a family with gay parents to the ideal than comparing families of divorce or single parent families to the ideal. They will obviously all come up short compared to the ideal. However, the idea is the exception nowadays, not the rule.

Yes, we all understand that.

THE POINT IS it is the BEST family in which to raise children, and all the studies bear this out...except for the biased studies that do disingenuous and highly suspect things...like compare homosexual COUPLES to single parent families, then proudly proclaim "THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GAY AND HETERO UPBRINGING!"

Usually at about the same time that some form of legislation is moving through...

Good for you.

Also completely irrelevant. Try to stay on topic. We're talking about the fact that the children of homosexual couples are more likely to fail, and much, much more likely to not graduate from high school, than their counter parts in hetero couple households.

Incidentally, how do you feel about the fact that lesbian boys are a lot less successful than homo male couples' boys?

That's gotta hurt a little.

I'm surprised to see that. It took decades before we finally figured out that divorce was not optimal for children.

I agree. We should ban heterosexuals from getting married - they get most of the divorces!

I've seen some children of heterosexuals to be very messed up. Maybe something should be done about it.

I'm sure more than a few serial murderers were raised in 'best family' homes.

Again, completely irrelevant.

But since we're just throwing garbage out..

You do know that Gacy was homosexual, right?

Raised by a brutal, and homosexual, father?

Hey, Dahmer was homosexual, too! What a fascinating coincidence!

Aileen Wuornos was homosexual...

Eric Menendez...the list goes on and on and on.

Was that the point you were making?

Last edited:
Andrew Cuanan was homosexual, too!

Aren't you glad you brought up this topic? We should start a new thread devoted to homosexual serial killers....

Working in the arts all my professional life, I know and have known many homos, most of them like most other people in general, good people. I know homos whom I would have no issue baby sitting my kids. Like all other walks of life, there are good homos and bad homos.

However, for a child to understand a normal lifestyle, they need to be raised to by two heterosexuals within the bonds of marriage. Men and women are not interchangeable, but are vastly different types of human being. A boy child needs to understand what is like to be a man, including what it means to be a good husband; to understand what a healthy balance of give and take it is between a man and a woman, and the same for a young girl. In the life of a queer couple, the child is left wanting, bereft of the benefits afforded a child of a normal couple.

It doesn't take a study to understand what was always common sense, that children need a loving intact normal home in which to grow and flourish, not living among a commune of weirdos, with two fags or leezbeans, a single mother or father. Yes, single parenting is bullshit, and more often than not a matter of choices two adults made, so spare me the trendy heroic single mom shit. It's garbage. Our prisons are filled with men who were once boys in fatherless homes.

Last edited:
The thing is, the homosexual bloc intentionally puts false information out there...with no regard to the repercussions it has on the children of people who BELIEVE the garbage they put out there...because they will stop at NOTHING to justify their way of life, and permanently silence any kind of information that suggests that a depraved lifestyle is NOT a good jump-off point for raising well adjusted, normal, successful kids.

Andrew Cuanan was homosexual, too!

Aren't you glad you brought up this topic? We should start a new thread devoted to homosexual serial killers....

Please don't. For every John Wayne Gacy, there's "normal" guy, like Ted Bundy. We could talk about that till the cows come home and where does that take us?

Are gays shooting each other on the streets of D.C.? Are gays attacking our military bases over seas?

Please, let's not and say we did.

I don't enjoy talking about that stuff, It's upsetting. :eusa_eh:

Last edited:
Then you should tell your buddies of the homo bloc not to infect the thread with it. It's irrelevant, but if they want to troll the thread with it, I will beat them over the head with it.

Then you should tell your buddies of the homo bloc not to infect the thread with it. It's irrelevant, but if they want to troll the thread with it, I will beat them over the head with it.

I wish it would stop cropping up all over the web, it never will.

I hate the fact that grown people do not get that there are no groups of people on the planet that are immune to bad behavior by its members.

It doesn't say a thing about the other members of the group.

Oy ... I repeat myself more than a shoe salesman:

"Would you like to properly CARE for these kid-leather shoes?"

Forum List

Back