New Sex Scam Comes To Light

Joz said:
The entire piece of equipment, does not.
Hummm...well, sorta. Equipment needs new paint and body repairs, updates etc..pretty soon ya just gotta scrap it. Not cost effective to keep it, when you can get new for half the price. :tng:

Mr. P said:
Hummm...well, sorta. Equipment needs new paint and body repairs, updates etc..pretty soon ya just gotta scrap it. Not cost effective to keep it, when you can get new for half the price. :tng:

As with anything new, the reliability level goes way down - it takes ages of 'tweaking' to get something working just right. Better to keep the solidity of the old model..

They just don't make'm like they used to.

Joz said:
This is my point. I see where there are no legal ramifications.

Maybe he should have read the fine print.

Again, you are making assumptions. The only "contract" I am aware of is the marriage license. I doubt there was a "list" of things pertaining to sexual expectations.

Shattered said:
As with anything new, the reliability level goes way down - it takes ages of 'tweaking' to get something working just right. Better to keep the solidity of the old model..

They just don't make'm like they used to.

Are you talking about the husband or the wife?

Joz said:
Ta-da!
Maybe there should be. Maybe before a couple takes on the responsibility of marriage, there should be a little more communication than, "I love you, Bunnykins", "And I love you, Pookybear".

I prefer "Pumpkinmuffin" myself. :D

Shattered said:
I prefer "Pumpkinmuffin" myself. :D

I like snookems myself.

I would think that, before the vows, there was a conversation about sexual preferences, desires, activities, etc.

In their case, I would only assume that there was too. Probably short and sweet though - and I imagine the "exchanges" took place before the vows.

Something else to look at. If there was an activity that equated to, say....an iron. The value of that iron 10 years ago might have been $12.95. But now, she wants an iron that costs $29.95. Is she going to say just because the iron increased invalue, that doesn't mean the quality, frequency, or actual "act" has to changed based on the increase value of the iron?

I would think that, if he was smart, he would have placed a dollar value on each act, vice a material value on each act.

Joz said:
Well Snookems, You don't know that.
Yes, the cost of things has risen. But if he went 'out' for sex he sure would be paying more for that, too. (Unless he found some 2-bit skank). Then again, she could use the old iron....unless it was no longer functional.

So what you're saying is that the origional iron may have been worth a blow job but the new iron would be worth maybe 2 or 3 or maybe a blowjob and something else? It just goes back to negociations.

True....had the guy been smart enough at the beginning and no blinded by the mere fact that he was going to get "some", then he would have negotiated on a dollar value instead of a material value.

But..he's just a guy. You know how we are.

Poor hubby would be lucky if he even got a simple dinner of mac & cheese in exchange for an iron, regardless of the cost. Some things are best left alone.

Ironing. Indeed. Take your damned clothes out of the dryer when the cycle is finished, and fold them, and you won't need an <i>iron</i>.

Joz said:
As the times change you need to keep up with everyone else, so why not?

But there is ALWAYs someone who is more than happy to take the equipment that you have discarded. And with a bit of understanding that it's had a hardship worked on it, with some much needed care & attention, the equipment can last many mores years and serve the new owner VERY well.
I like the older stuff joz..
Their broken in, take little lubracation, unlike the new model that needs major greasin everytime ya turn around, you know what the glitches are..etc...I'd never ever go new. I'll make due with what I got.:)

Consider the value of the "older" stuff vice the newer stuff.

And not necessarily monetary value.

1966 Mustang Convertible versus a 2005 Mustang Convertible.

The first Elvis recording on vinyl versus a compilation CD released last week.

The list goes on and on.

I would lean toward the "older" stuff myself.

Then again....a 2005 Enzo Ferrari.

Stop....thinking....

GotZoom said:

The list goes on and on.

Stop....thinking....

Psst.. :poke: It's not you that's on the "stuff receiving" end. :D

(And no, it can't be either, so don't ask)

GotZoom said:

The list goes on and on.

Stop....thinking....
:rotflmao: Yeah, and it'll kill ya too... :rotflmao:

mom4 said:
:( My husband calls me "Beavis."

He'd find a Beavis doll waiting for him on the couch...along with his pillow, and maybe a spare blanket. :)

Forum List

Back