New Sex Scam Comes To Light

GotZoom said:
You think anyone else knows?

I can barely keep what you know that I know, and what I know that you know straight.. You think I can keep what they know and don't know straight?? :shocked:

Shattered said:
I can barely keep what you know that I know, and what I know that you know straight.. You think I can keep what they know and don't know straight?? :shocked:

Lol....I know what you mean. I figure it like this. I know what I know. I know you know what I know I know. And I know you know what you know. I'm pretty sure I know what you know as far as the things you know about what i know.

Everybody else though? I can only assume that I don't know everything that they know; but some of what they know I know they know. And they probably know the same.

So with that..

another cookie?

Mr. P said:
True, but there comes hehe a time parts MUST be replaced, maintenance cost just gets to high. :teeth:

Said1 said:
As a wise man once said "I ain't as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was". :tng:

Thanks Toby Keith! :thanks:

If you tighten things up thru a rigorous application of internal and external observation of various stimulating mechanisms, then replacement can be pout off indefinetly. In fact, with proper incentives, and new techniques designed to continue tightening up the specs, you can avoid the diminishing returns issue per mr keith leading directly to many satisfied
love-smiley-013.gif

Trust me, I was with the government and I'm here to help.

New Topics

Forum List

Back